Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 4. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
The universe has neither beginning nor end. Is there really no more intelligent life in this countless number of solar systems than ours?

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
Well, there are real testimonies from different witnesses and became believers of UFOs aliens existense.. Try looking for it netflix mystery or documentaries ... They are amzing creepy facts about aliens captured...
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
August 02, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
Up till now, there's no scientific evidence supporting the existence of alien life. Not even a plant or other forms of living organisms. If there are actually aliens,they have not been discovered yet.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
  I believe they do exist. The multi-verse is too large for us to be so egotistical to think we are the only form of intelligence. The Sumerian stone tablets have deep cosmic history. Everything was made of space dust, our bacteria that formed atoms were from stars so yes we too are alien imho. To think we are the only beings would be like being a galactic racist denning anything else should exist  or something lol. just we cant see them doesn't mean they are not real.I have seen ghosts and spirit possession. I believe.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
There are a lot of informations about alien but i think it's not real . Just those informations are supporting an alien film industry.
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
I'm not sure because they never came to earth clearly. with regard to videos about UFOs and the like I don't believe because until now the institutions related to UFOs never conveyed the truth about it. CMIIW. Whatever it is about aliens or other creatures, hopefully we can all make peace.
Activity: 14
August 02, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
Maybe? The universe is so big, anything could exist.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
I have only seen/watched the existence of aliens in the movie, I've never seen one physically before, but u know there are some spirit in the air that cannot be seen with our physical eyes, whether they are the aliens, I don't know.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
If I think the Alien is there, but I do not know where the alien is? Maybe they're on a hidden planet.
copper member
Activity: 48
August 01, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
yes there are aliens underground and  on other planets but people on earth know a little about this topic
Activity: 36
August 01, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
I don't know about all this, Aliens are creepy and monster-like creatures, I see all that in the film, if indeed aliens on this earth are so horrible.
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Sure aliens exist, we were taught in the college that aliens exist
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.

I don't see that humans have any need to explain their existence to ants so why would THEY do it for us?

Ok. But it's more complicated than that. An argument can be made that we would be able to see something. Find some evidence of aliens. Either them moving around in their spaceships or enveloping every star in dyson spheres or whatever. That's probably what we would do considering our understanding of physics and how the universe works. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos this guy has some great videos about all that. But in short you have to consider that for what you said to be true, aliens would need to know a lot of new physics we don't know about. And they would all need to agree we are not worth talking to. Maybe not likely if there are many alien species out there. Also it's not that we wouldn't try to talk to ants if we could. We just don't know how to.
If aliens exist, it doesn't mean they are nearby. I don't really think there are aliens hiding on our moon. I don't think there are any aliens in our solar system. The fact that we are constantly finding new planets and starts and universes implies to me that it's perfectly possible that there are aliens on some other planet that we haven't even discovered yet. Maybe w should look at it from another perspective. How do you think that somebody in another universe could identify from that far away that there is intelligent life on earth? I wonder if you could even tell that from the farthest planets in our solar system. If they couldn't tell that we're here, how should we expect to know they're there or not.
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
I'm not sure of that, because until now there is only a conspiracy about aliens and there is no real evidence of our interactions with "them".
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
There are many theories and conspiracies about aliens. Apart from that, I believe that aliens exist. so vast the universe, I believe humans are not alone.
RLR
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
I think aliens are not there because I have not seen them directly yet.
copper member
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
After you consume my blue meth I cook , you will see aliens everywhere  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Joking Cheesy
Activity: 64
August 01, 2018, 06:17:41 AM
We are definately not alone in the universe. I also think we are clones of prehistoric aliens that came to Earth thousands of years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.

I don't see that humans have any need to explain their existence to ants so why would THEY do it for us?

Ok. But it's more complicated than that. An argument can be made that we would be able to see something. Find some evidence of aliens. Either them moving around in their spaceships or enveloping every star in dyson spheres or whatever. That's probably what we would do considering our understanding of physics and how the universe works. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos this guy has some great videos about all that. But in short you have to consider that for what you said to be true, aliens would need to know a lot of new physics we don't know about. And they would all need to agree we are not worth talking to. Maybe not likely if there are many alien species out there. Also it's not that we wouldn't try to talk to ants if we could. We just don't know how to.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:05:37 PM
Yes I truly believe so.  It’s hard to imagine we are the only living species out there. 
Pages:
Jump to: