Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 9. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
I gues maybe because we havent discover if there its life outside the outer space and some workers from NASA are reciving some unknown signal in the outer space

There is life, but not intelligent life.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
I gues maybe because we havent discover if there its life outside the outer space and some workers from NASA are reciving some unknown signal in the outer space
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
I don't believe in Alien so i wouldnt say it exist.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

It's not about believing. It's about proof. Nowadays with all the CGI and make-up prosthetics you never can know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
Just open the Internet and browse the photos that are hidden from obshestvennosti about what on earth to us was Liarity and Atlanta and so on,and aliens too,many cases of confirmed,I did a couple of times to see not clear disc-shaped object in the air,on the plate 100% similar,and still have never, odni strange world had not seen such devices
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
I think the discovery of one cell organism's living on other planets leaves the possibility that intelligent Alien life might have existed, does exist, or will exist.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 04:10:29 PM
Aliens exist, The NASA keep it secret and most of time i've read many articles about hackers and they will seek about aliens in NASA files.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
For me yes, if the universe is infinite then yes.
If we meet an extraterrestrial civilization, it will be better developed than us, and well-meaning
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
I do not believe in the existence of aliens on this earth,there is no strong evidence of the existence of aliens.
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
For me yes, if the universe is infinite then yes.
Activity: 6
January 20, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
With the vast universe there`s no telling if Aliens do exist or not. If you`re too curious about it might as well do your own research and explore the universe. Unfortunately, there is no space vehicle that can travel the whole universe.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Exitance of the alliens can be true. Universe is still have to explore. We can't predict the unseen parts of the world.
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 20, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
The universe is so vast that there are near-infinite (I know near-infinity doesn't make sense, but for practical purposes please indulge me in this use of the word) worlds (planets/other astrobodies) that it would be rather shocking if none of them had life on them. It might not be any kind of life that we would recognize (and then again, it might well be) and we might not be able to communicate or ever get in touch with them, but it would be very strange indeed if there was no life out there. (Why should we be so special?)
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
I think that there are as many different proofs are there!
Activity: 40
January 20, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
I dont know the answer either.  I can't say yes or no, coz life is full of mysteries. We never know.
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 03:39:58 AM
I think they only exist in movies, we haven't come across anyone or even the wild life channels showing us footage of aliens.
Activity: 26
January 20, 2018, 02:49:00 AM
Its not a surprise anymore if it does. As technology grows, man slowly reaches far and far outside our solar system. A big possisbilty that other forms of life exist.
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
universe is so wide we dindnt know what is in there more high tech things to be done before we know evrything if what GODs done for us  if they realy excist h hoping we  communicate with same languge  Grin
Activity: 153
January 20, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
I really don't know the truth, but I absolutely believe in this vast universe, there are definitely intelligent alien species. Although we didn't find out.

People say that we are not alone in the in the universe, they say that there are unidentified flying objects and aliens roaming around us. But for me aliens does not exists because in my existence here on earth  i havent seen any of them. I wont really believe unless i can see them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
January 12, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
If the universe is endless then they definetely exist. Maybe they dont have such technologies as we see in the movies but I belive that some forms of life should exist. For me aliens are mutch more real than god or other religious things.

The meaning of alien is same as foreigner therefore God isn't a native of Earth that makes him an alien to the ways of Earth but the fact is that he did create the earth.

In the issue of UFOs I don't believe they exist what I do know is that they are just some demonic or satanic or Dark manifestation into our physical reality which sadly not many can see through.

Check out the stories of Ancestors of some races who were claimed to have come down from heaven..  In modern interpretations that heaven would mean outer space
Pages:
Jump to: