Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 8. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
I do not believe it at all because there is not any evidence to explain it
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
I believe that aliens exist because Univerese is endless and if we can't find them they probably can't find us too. But after years we gonna met them for sure.
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
This debate deals with one of humankind’s most fundamental questions: Is there alien life?
The certainty that earthlings are not alone in the universe would have a tremendous impact on human self-perception and would permanently alter our understanding of the universe. Although there has not yet been found concrete evidence for alien life, considering the boundless size of the universe, it seems unlikely that Earth is the only planet on which life could develop.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 28, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

Yes I do , on the internet as we can see there is many videos through this what so called alien. And I admire them though on their high IQ or intelligence so yep I do. And were not alone on this universe , we have neighbor watching us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Yes,they exists. Because the Universe is so vast and still expanding at this very moment that even our modern studies and theories can't measure how really big it is. Our resources and knowledge are limited that we never know what is really out there. And i believe that if god created the universe to the extent where humans cant even reach the far corners of it then why would he just create only one intelligent species,Us? I strongly believe that life exists everywhere and its just a matter of time that we find other intelligent beings. And some theorist said that they believed aliens came here and visited us million years ago. One example is the pyramid itself. I believe it was never been built by humans in the first place.
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
we should catch their picture or photo or security camera rolls at least 1 time if they have. i don't believe it.
For me I think it exist.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
I'm sure there are extraterrestrial lifeforms. Universe is vast - there can't be only one planet with little self-confident creatures, gazing at the stars.

And also I'm sure that for now they're uncomprehensible buy us. They must be entirely... alien, you know.
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
no, before I did it myself and found proof of their existence
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 23, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
Of course they exist.

How can we possibly think we are the only living beings in such a vast universe. To think we are the only ones in this Universe is quite short sighted.

Not sure if it was Albert Einstein who said " If we are truly the only ones in this Universe, what a waste of space that would be indeed"

I cannot wait till the day we do make contact with an Alien civilization that is peaceful and willing to share their technology with us on space travel.

What wonders await us I cannot imagine!
Activity: 5
January 23, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
I do not believe that there are real aliens. but if there is a picture or video shown maybe yes . Grin
Activity: 7
January 23, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
for me I do not believe in aliens. because I did not want to
seen by aliens. because it's hard to believe if there is no evidence to show.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
When im seeing how large our universe is... it is very hard to think that we are alone. Alines is probably exist but they are too far away from us and someday will come.
Activity: 15
January 23, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

I'm sure that there is some kind of extraterrestrial civilization. Otherwise how could we have the pyramids?
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 23, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
For people who believe in extraterrestrial civilizations is much evidence that testify to the influence of aliens on humanity. Recently, even NASA has published evidence of the presence of aliens. I personally think that the universe is so big that life can exist there.
Activity: 122
January 23, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
This debate deals with one of humankind’s most fundamental questions: Is there alien life?
The certainty that earthlings are not alone in the universe would have a tremendous impact on human self-perception and would permanently alter our understanding of the universe.
Although there has not yet been found concrete evidence for alien life, considering the boundless size of the universe, it seems unlikely that Earth is the only planet on which life could develop.

Based on recent research and scientific theories, this debate assumes that extraterrestrial life exists or has existed
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
The world is wide, same as well universe. There is no doubt there is similar planet as the earth. Aliens suppose to be exist. But hopefully, I dont wanna see them in my life. Embarrassed
Activity: 19
January 23, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
It's superstitious to believe things like that but I think may have existed back in the days. If actually they did I think I don't thing it would be a good experience.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

We all have different perspective and opinion through out this topic , and for my opinion no I don't believe on aliens despite the videos around the world or should is say around the different social medias. That different millennial record some moments that they got or they see across the globe. But for me to see is to believe.
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
There is no conclusion about the origin of human beings. Maybe we are also alien to the earth.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
Ofcourse we are not allone in the univers, like us there are creatures arround the entire cosmos, and for sure we are the alliens for others
Pages:
Jump to: