Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 10. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
There is no Aliens, and I do believe that alien is not true and the lie of science theory.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 12, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
i dont see alien and i dont believe alien actual exist because only people made it
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 11, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I don't really believe that aliens exist. Especially now that everything can be done and edited using technologies.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:18:47 PM
Yes alien life does exist, the unintelligent alien lIfe form is the MSM, moronic liberals and democraps and a few republicans then there's the intelligent alien life form that skipped our plant earth.
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
After what I seen the last year with college students and liberals. A college kid got offended by a banana peel on a tree on camous.....So yes aliens exist.
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 08:17:28 PM
Yes. Too many inhabitable planets are out there...on the order of 100 million habitable planets.... We are very ignorant and not developed..
Activity: 67
January 11, 2018, 08:16:30 PM
If you've never seen a Alien, there is no reason to believe they exist. It seems like there has been a evolution of dumbing people down these past 9 years since the Soros Cult of Marxist-Commies and nutjobs infiltrated the system.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
This is a world full of imagination, I think there may be aliens. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 109
January 10, 2018, 10:53:07 PM
The universe is so big that I think there might be aliens!
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
Basing on how vast the universe is (and it is continually expanding), we can not neglect the possibility that aliens can exist. Space Explorations are limited to only a little scope right now, we can not even explore Milky Way itself, how much more the other galaxies. Well, it may be scary if we see aliens here because that would mean for a fact that they have more advanced technologies than us, humans.
Activity: 39
January 10, 2018, 08:16:15 PM
I think Aliens don't exist,and I also think we never land to moon. I think for people it is not possbile to exit from planet,and nothing can get in. I know it is dificult for man to understand that we are alone in thins universum,but thaht is the fact. And we must accept that.
Activity: 152
January 10, 2018, 08:06:25 PM
I think aliens exist. I don't think it's a science fiction.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
Buzz Aldrin has also spoken of his own experience on board the Apollo 11 when they saw something flying alongside them. At first they thought it was the final stage of the detached rocket, until mission control confirmed it was 6000 miles away from them. This comes from the men who have actually been to space, so their's a big possibility that aliens do really exist.
Activity: 135
January 10, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
May be...As for the report of nasa when Neil Armstrong and his 2nd partner land on moon , they realise unusual activities on moon....They realise that something was forcing them to go from there... Therefore it may be that aliens exists...
Activity: 53
January 07, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
Yes I believe they exist I know two persons who have seen ufo's shaped like saucers and I believe them. And I've also read of sightings from other parts of the world. Governments are just not confirming their presence.
Activity: 69
January 06, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
i really do believe that they exist. the evidence can be found everywhere in the world.. i what ive seen in ancient aliens documentary im really convince that they were here...
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 06, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
yes i also believe. government always hiding a information that proving ufo exist especially united states. they have a lots of evidence also proving that ufo's  are true. maybe they hide it so people do not panic.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 06, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
For me I believe that they do exist,
After all the space is too big for us ,And I think that we are not the only planet that have a life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
i am just curious does alien also ask if human exist? the universe if those scientist and astronauts are correct of the big bang and milky way! well the universe is really a huge one for just the earth to have a living creatures
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

I don't believed in that matters, in fact the imagination of a person was very strong, and those aliens were some said about it was just an speculations and don't have any clear shot image of the aliens what they are talking about. And even up to now it is still a hearsay has no basis.
Pages:
Jump to: