Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 6. (Read 5611 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
July 05, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
There are many hoaxes and faked ones. However this uncertainty over the subject remains.

I'll answer to this thread with a question :
Who do you think built the Great Pyramids if it wasn't aliens ?
Not sure if aliens, but the Pyramids couldn't have been built with that precision levels using only the native's acknowledged tools : rocks to carve the blocks and tree trunks to roll them.
How did they lift them at the top ? Huh
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
Yes, I believe that extraterrestrials do exist. The US government has recently in the last year or two declassified CIA documents that acknowledge the possibility of other beings existing in our universe. They have also acknowledged that they have been studying UFOs for a while now. These documents can be found on the CIA website. I believe that more and more people are accepting of the possibility that aliens exist, or that they already completely believe in the existence of extraterrestrials. The evidence has been all around us, we have just been conditioned to believe that the idea of other intelligent races, other than humans, do not exist because it would have devastating effects on various societal institutions, such as religion, government, and the economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:37:59 PM
I think aliens only existed only in peoples mind , those who only believe that there are aliens , and in the comics and in the movies. I do not believe in aliens unless i see one with my own eyes. Aliens like they said comes from another planets and another universes. They come to planets to conquer or to visits . Aliens are only fictions , the reality of aliens comes first from the minds of people.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
Its selfish and egoistic to say that we are alone in this universe,current research indicates that the universe may expand to eternity so imagane how many galaxies and planets there is ...i personaly see few times some very strange objects in far distance moving uncordinated and then disappeared in blink of an eye i think they are many kind of aliens and some of them are amoung us here on earth..,first one that said that They are amoung us is colonel James Bo Grotz when he meet american presedent Ronald Regan in secret base  Fort Carson Colordado ...,people have conatct with other spices from begining of the earth as we know so lets not fool ur selfs we are alone in universe
Activity: 27
March 26, 2018, 01:11:40 AM
i dont believe in aliens. but i know that somewhere outside, there are aliens exist

Well for me, sometimes I believe in aliens.. think about this, if we people are existing, plants, animals.. then why not other creature like aliens?
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
Some say it’s obvious we’re not alone, others scorn the very idea and still others yet will hauntingly report their own experiences of alien probings following their casual night-time stroll through the fields of small town America. But with everything from increasingly bizarre reportings from increasingly credible sources, to basic mathematical probability suggesting the likelihood of alien life, these days, scepticism is harder won. Whatever your opinions, you may well find that the following examples have some impact on them.
copper member
Activity: 51
March 15, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
To answer this very question, I would like to quote someone and that is "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Yeah. For all we know there could be intelligent life out there where we seem no more intelligent then a goldfish does to us. We just do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would say there is life or something that is more intelligent than us out there/somewhere.

Indeed, I fully expect our known concepts of outer space neighbours to be thoroughly challenged if we ever do meet one. Like you, if I were to make a bet, I'd say yes.

It's simply mathematically impossible to not have aliens. Imagine billions of galaxies (even outnumbering the entire human race) and our speck of dust is the only one which has lifeforms?
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 15, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I mean let's not kid ourselves and be vain that we are the only living planet in the galaxy and actually be stupid enough to claim that we are the most technologically advanced raxe in the universe. Frankly we are not and frankly we are by far the anus compared to other alien life forms. With billions upon billions of galaxies that hold billions upon billions of stars there is bound to be a planet there and be sure of it that they habe already visited us way before we even discovered the wheel.
Activity: 263
March 15, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
Our eyes can see whatever we wants regardless of the blind people. Our eyes can even see the brightest star in the sky billion light-years far from us. Besides, Earth is not the only planet in the universe wherein they said that our planet is the only planet that is capable to hold a life of humans, animals and plants. But, this doesn’t mean that the so-called aliens don’t have life, in many stories, they do have also life. I think, most of us know about a unidentified flying object or most commonly used as UFO. Yes, we identified some of those flying objects like airplane, helicopters, and even a drone, but there is something strange in our eyes if we see other flying objects not usual to be seen by our naked eyes. In general, I don’t think that we, the human beings, the animals and the plants are not the only creation in this universe.
Activity: 644
January 30, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Reveal the secret,since ancient times when man was one with the axe,they existed and still exist,for them we babies not full development,we are not interested in them,they have higher goals and ambitions than we can introduce,we are the grounders in their eyes,as the CTE metric the WORLD through tamozhennuyu well(just to understand the world) as we,unlike them
Activity: 182
January 30, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
Im indifeerent about that question.... cos theres clearly no evidence that there are some somewhere.... Until then
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
To answer this very question, I would like to quote someone and that is "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Yeah. For all we know there could be intelligent life out there where we seem no more intelligent then a goldfish does to us. We just do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would say there is life or something that is more intelligent than us out there/somewhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
I also believe aliens do exist. First of all, why do we have a name for aliens? I believe anything that has a name actually exists. Well maybe we've not seen one before but so far as we have a name for them, they are there. We can't have a name for nothing Smiley
Activity: 210
January 30, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
I believe aliens exist, in the Quran there is an implicit or explicit interpretation. Maybe in the future the alien exists.
In this world there are millions of millions of galaxies, and perhaps in the galactic galaxy there are planetary planets inhabited, and there is life.
Activity: 30
January 30, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
No one absolutely knows the truth ..in fact Aliens are the living things that lives in endless space for which we may not have the required technology yet ..it's has no concrete evidence about it and so there may be rumors about it .
Activity: 198
January 30, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
From the difficulties that exist, it seems that studying UFOs has many obstacles. None of the books can be considered scientific and have been tested for truth. On the other hand, there is no one side religious leaders who expressed his opinion about UFO / alien. Although in 1979 the United Nations once discussed seriously the UFO problem, but it did not have a serious continuation. The world is busier with wars, political problems, diseases and economic crises, than studying the guests who come to our world.
Activity: 64
January 30, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
There has not yet been found concrete evidence
Activity: 90
January 30, 2018, 08:23:51 AM
I think aliens should exist, but we can't find them or we can never find them. How, you think, could there be only earthlings in the vast universe?

It can be said that so far there is no credible evidence that aliens visited our earth, and all the rumors about aliens visiting earth are not credible.
Activity: 44
January 30, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
If aliens does exist, do you think the government will tell that to the people?

Agree with you man. Actually I think that maybe some people already know about something but they never gonna tell that.
Activity: 31
January 30, 2018, 01:53:50 AM
I am highly speculative. I believe that by now we would have more concrete evidence or hard proof of their existence. would be cool to be proved wrong though.
Pages:
Jump to: