Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 5. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.

I don't see that humans have any need to explain their existence to ants so why would THEY do it for us?
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
Yes, i think they exist and America government know this but they keep this in secret for their purpose.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.
Activity: 67
July 29, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
I believe they don't exist. There is no clues about their existence.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
I dont know if aliens are already exist but i know there something in space life already existed we just dont know how to find it out.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 10:21:10 PM
I think aliens exist in our universe because we dont know what's beyond or galaxy that we didnt yet uncover so it has a chance that we are not here alone
July 28, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
Yes and No.

But, unless proven, the scale is on to 'No'.

If you bring proofs then I am the first to believe it. Till then, no.

My view is solipsistic, but I go with the evidence, which says that nothing has been found so far. 60 years of SETI and nothing so far. Some say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". But okay, you gotta bring the evidence. That's how science and epistemology works. Based on hard pure evidence and not on 'gut feeling'.

Okay we estimate that there are 1 septillion planets, (10^24) but I repeat, nothing has been found.

With the amount of planets that exist the odds are astronomically small that there are no other living creatures out there. I'm going to say yes to aliens existing.

I agree on that, the sheer number of planets is enormous so we can't be alone.
Activity: 31
July 28, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
I try to think realistically, from the existing evidence like photos and videos there is confidence in the existence of extraterrestrials but I do not want to occupy myself with it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Yes and No.

My view is solipsistic, but I go with the evidence, which says that nothing has been found so far. 60 years of SETI and nothing so far. Some say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". But okay, you gotta bring the evidence. That's how science and epistemology works. Based on hard pure evidence and not on 'gut feeling'.

Okay we estimate that there are 1 septillion planets, (10^24) but I repeat, nothing has been found.

With the amount of planets that exist the odds are astronomically small that there are no other living creatures out there. I'm going to say yes to aliens existing.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
IT's funny because if someone was actually visited by aliens no one would believe that person.  I do think aliens exist but I'm unsure on whether they have been visiting our planet or not.
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
Simply the day that I do not see an Alienigena I will not believe in their existence they all speak of the Area51 I do not know if it will be true but good for me there are no Aliens
Activity: 8
July 28, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
Why not? Its stupid to think that we are so special alongside bilions of stars in milky way. Stupid priests told that we are alone. But statistic is absolute
copper member
Activity: 303
July 28, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Really it is a very difficult thing to understand, but we can just believe or not. Maybe sometimes we will meet them, or not. Who knows
Activity: 39
July 28, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
i dont believe in aliens .
Activity: 23
July 27, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
I do think that it's very possible that there is intelligent life on other planets. If you disregard creationism, then it's completely scientifically possible that life could come to be on another planet, just as it did on earth. It seems like there's just about an infinite amount of galaxies and stars with their own planets. That makes it pretty likely that there's something alive out there. I don't really think that there have been aliens on earth or that somebody is trying to hide them from us, but who knows. The next question is, if there are intelligent beings out there somewhere, do they look like us?
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
I think aliens exist yes, I mean there are how many stars in the universe I think it would be theoritically impossible for aliens not to exist. Hek some people theroize that mushrooms/fungi are actually alien life forms bc their spores can travel through space without the earth atmosphere and still survive.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
The evidences we have about aliens were not that concrete for us to be convinced of the existing of aliens. I had the chance to watch a movie title Area 59, and this movie started my fear about aliens. It is just I'm afraid on what would happen to me if they get me. I believe that aliens exist. I have this weird analogy that all what humans can think of would eventually be a real thing in the present or future. I don't have full knowledge about aliens but that makes me believe in it.
Activity: 24
July 26, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Well, talking about aliens is always interesting. It is just like gossiping about your neighbour's new car.
But ok let's treat the subject seriously. The fact that we want them to exist does not mean that they have to be true. It is very normal to look for a big brother or just a brother. Our behavior to look for aliens is just like the syndrome of the boy or girl who feels alone and wants a bro or sis.
We sometimes feel so lonely is the universe that we are certain that we are not alone. Are we alone?  Who knows? Everything tends to show us that we are not the only ones in the universe. The whole creation is too beautiful to be only for us. But imagine? What else if we are alone and very privileged to be alive and on Earth? Do they exist? Is it a yes or a no? Who will tell us the answer? The government? Definitely no.
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
Yes and No.

July 05, 2018, 10:12:16 PM
Humans can also be classified as aliens. Because for real, we really don't look like we came or evolved from a monkey. There are white, dark and even orange complexion. And the growth, why some monkeys do not grow up to 7 feet? Or even 8 feet? Also, the universe is a huge place, it's very impossible that we are the only living thing on it. The universe is still unexplored. There are possibilities that there are living in other planets or even other universe.
Pages:
Jump to: