Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 14. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.

Indeed you should not try this because the fact is that trading will never be good with a bot, a bot can really fuck it up in my eyes.

I like bots because they can react faster to market conditions and take advantage of short term situations.
To each his own I suppose.

However I fully agree...A bad bot, with bad instructions, with volatile markets can suck you dry in no time.
Be careful and start slow
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.

Indeed you should not try this because the fact is that trading will never be good with a bot, a bot can really fuck it up in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think most of the trading bots are only profitable if you can try good trading strategy which is market manipulation and specially new altcoin owner run bots to make 24 hour volume so high and manipulate the market to get huge profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

yes and no.

but if you are looking for a magical bot that you just click a button and it makes you rich then i have to say there in none. especially if you don't know about trading and have to experience in the matter.

but bots can help you a lot in trading and watching the market and earning profit ONLY if they are coded well and you know how to use them based on your knowledge of the market.
i dont think it is very useful to use auto traing bots because as you can see the price is not very stable at the moment and when the price rise allot the bots does not see it on time so be careful always have a look self.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
If you use a bot, it needs to be very flexible because the situation changes frequently.
And as has been said if the bots code is not good then you will probably loose money.

I agree, even if you plan to use a bot you should do manual trades until you understand what the bot should be doing.
That way you can protect yourself by knowing how the bot is doing.

Whatever bot you get...be prepared to dive in, understand how it works and be comfortable enough to make changes to it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.
This answer is just too simplified, bots can do better trades than humans in some cases, as they are not driven by emotions like us.
All depends on the way the bot is programmed and the way you set up the parameters.

You should definitely know how to configure your bot according to the current market before you actually use it with a lot of funds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Do not rely on auto trading bot, they are not that much genius which you are, you can trade more better than bots and can earn better than them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

yes and no.

but if you are looking for a magical bot that you just click a button and it makes you rich then i have to say there in none. especially if you don't know about trading and have to experience in the matter.

but bots can help you a lot in trading and watching the market and earning profit ONLY if they are coded well and you know how to use them based on your knowledge of the market.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

I don`t think that it`s a good idea to use bots to automate trading.Jusy learn more,practice and trade

manually.Bots are for lazy people who want easy money and, in the end, they end up losing everything.

Good luck with trading OP Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: