Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 13. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The most are not making profit with it and it can even deliver you bad numbers at the end of the day.
I consider such bots very bad and the most are not even good programmed and that for the price you are mostly paying for...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

i can't tell you which bot you should use because i haven't ever use one so it is logical that i can't help you here, but i am sure that bot aren't good for trading for sure

gambling bots usually makes mistakes and loses money, i am sure that trading bots will do even larger as here you need more work and to think more while bots can't do that
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi,
if you have a strategy and you want to create from simple to complex algorithm that works for you while you're sleeping, check my trader : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

Actually (due to market price rise) I'm giving 25% DISCOUNT
One of the most trusted Trader since 2013, check my 200 Positive Feedbacks here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130152

Otherwise, if you're looking for a magic money machine don't check my Trader  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
I dont think auto bots will help you to trade good because you need to be sure that the bot is always updated or you will get allot of lose for sure so be careful with using bots.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
i dont think bot can make good bets because it are still bots and they are programmed by persons and he do always the same if he is not up to date you will lose allot.

yeah, you are true the bots do only that for which they are programmed, and in this time we are seeing different price in different times so in that case we will have to stay alert ourselves and do not have to rely on bots, especially in the case when we are doing trade with big amount.
i dont think bot can make good bets because it are still bots and they are programmed by persons and he do always the same if he is not up to date you will lose allot.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Most of the comments are about buying or using someone else's bot.
And I agree that you have to be very careful with that approach.

Discipline is the key to being successful in any investment strategy.
Develop a strategy, execute the strategy, evaluate the results, adjust the strategy, and begin again.

When developing strategies I end up creating a spreadsheet, Excel or Google Doc, and test in that.
If things go well then I build a bot to do the analysis part of the strategy and trade on what it says, checking it as I go.
If that goes well I modify the bot to do the trading itself.

So I like bots alot, but only the one's I create.

I have used free bots to get ideas for strategies but I have never run one with actual coin.
Activity: 476
Do not use such bots, I repeat do not use them, they will only let you lose money and mostly you also have to invest a lot of money to get them.
They mostly make such bad choices compared with what you would do!
Activity: 924
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
The only thing that i suggest to you better to use manually because there's no sureness. it can only help you to manage and record some of your profit. no one become rich in bot depends in your strategy how you manage your trading using bot..
Activity: 699
Well, if you're "smart" enough to entrust you capital on a bot which only monitors graphs, and ignores news sources such as Twitter, bitcoinTalk, coinbase... all the financial news agencies. Then you probably deseve whatever "profit" you make
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

I have seen many trading bots that are being sold here in forum like C.A.T but telling the truth i do not trust these bots, what if the developer has made a hidden feature and dumps all clients's assets (bitcoins,altcoins), nobody can guarantee that this can't happen. Also it is the opposite way pumping a price and then buying high etc. Maybe there is a profit using them but I believe that the amount isnt high.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
I dont think that is a really good idead that you are using a bot to make good profit because bots are to slow for the right currency i dont think they can make a good profit.
Yes but they're aren't really as slow as the manual work.If you have a planned strategy,you can simply make the bot work for you.Now it depends how lucrative your strategy is.

And that is the difference between the plan of a person who doesn't know the basics of trading and a person who's using a bot  just to ease off some of the work. I hate it when newbies ask for a free program that gives them instant access to some kind of super-bot that can make thousands for them without doing anything. Bots are too overrated, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Anything automatic takes work, and if you know the code thats being used is clean within that program is legit.

Then by all means more kudos to you. But I rarely seen anyone acheive automatic trading unless if the exchange is already built in with this option.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl

That depends on what you're trying to achieve.If you ask me,get a bot made for yourself depending on the strategy you used.Bot should not plan things out for you but just automate the trades in a style you have programmed for it.I mean use your brains and not bots.Bots are very inefficient in trades if you don't know what they're doing.Terrible idea to use randomly programmed bots.If you have too much time on your hands ,please don't reply on bots.

I dont think that is a really good idead that you are using a bot to make good profit because bots are to slow for the right currency i dont think they can make a good profit.
Yes but they're aren't really as slow as the manual work.If you have a planned strategy,you can simply make the bot work for you.Now it depends how lucrative your strategy is.

No bot is going to our perform an expert traders. Bots and these sort of tools are made to make trading easier and less tedious, not a magic button to press and get money.
You're correct.As mentioned before they can only be used to automate tedious tasks and not to make you rich.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I used to bots for Forex trading and I've to say that it's indeed reliable but when there's no financial crisis going on.. What's quite impossible to happen.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Using bot you can get profit of your some trade but at the end I do not think you can be benefited using bot.
Its just a program, not a helper for you with trading. Market will not happening by your bot strategy. Just practice and learn more experience. That is the only way to get benefits from trading.
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
No bot is going to our perform an expert traders. Bots and these sort of tools are made to make trading easier and less tedious, not a magic button to press and get money.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

You are right about the second line, bots are maybe acting fast but you can not rely n them because they can not think like yourself.
I once tried it out and it did a wrong investment that I did not like at all...

Yes, you should not run a bot unless you know, and I mean really know, what it is going to do.
I like to manual trade a strategy for a while before automating it, then I really know.

No do not try this, as no one knows that what will be the strategy of bitcoin at which time, so how a bot will do a trade for you in this situation, try to give some time to your business/trade in that you will be able to earn a good amount of bitcoins, as trading is the more attractive and beneficial business of the world.

Indeed you should not try this because the fact is that trading will never be good with a bot, a bot can really fuck it up in my eyes.

I like bots because they can react faster to market conditions and take advantage of short term situations.
To each his own I suppose.

However I fully agree...A bad bot, with bad instructions, with volatile markets can suck you dry in no time.
Be careful and start slow

You are right about the second line, bots are maybe acting fast but you can not rely n them because they can not think like yourself.
I once tried it out and it did a wrong investment that I did not like at all...
Pages:
Jump to: