Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 22. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
I think Yes, Bitcoin has an impact on the entire cryptocurrency market we have been seeing with you for quite a long time! I think this trend will continue for another 2 years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
Yes definitely the price difference will occur if bitcoin's price goes down insane. There would be a definite loss. If bitcoin goes down then all alts goes similarily down. So obviously there is much affect on ICO of bitcoin.
It does have a huge impact on the price of most altcoins. Bitcoin does not influence the price of altcoins 100% of the time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Bitcoin price directly affect ICOs and other Crypto. Actually Crypto market runs on Good/Bad news and sentiments. When there is any bad news about Bitcoin all crypto markets reacts negatively and market sentiments becomes negative it effects all ICOs and all altcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 25, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

Some ICOs accept bitcoin or ethereum as payment. So, when bitcoin price is not good, people don't want to spend their bitcoin because they will get lesser coins. So, it really affects ICO. That is why most ICOs fail at this kind of market situatuin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 25, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Many ICO  pay by Bitcoin or Ethereum in bounty campaigns and the market price of these coins influences the participation of investors in these projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
Bitcoin still affects all the processes in the crypt and, as if personally, I would not like to admit it, it really is.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
I think btc price and eth price directly affect ICOs price. most of the ico based on erc20 system so eth price and btc price ups and down affect ico market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 23, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Many inexperienced traders and investors are judged about the entire crypt at the Bitcoin rate and many do not invest because they are afraid that the market will collapse if Bitcoin on the dump...
Activity: 37
March 22, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
That is a natural thing, BTC dominates the market, so the BTC price affects all activities of the market including ICO
Activity: 546
March 22, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
Yes definitely the price difference will occur if bitcoin's price goes down insane. There would be a definite loss. If bitcoin goes down then all alts goes similarily down. So obviously there is much affect on ICO of bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
If the bitcoin price falls, and the price of the project's tokens is set in bitcoins, then investors should invest in ICO to fix their profits. But when the price of bitcoin grows, the whole market grows and this adds optimism to investors.

Yes your correct, once the price of the bitcoin falls there should a big responsibility that most of the investors must invest in ICO because when the time comes that the btc grows high then big chance to get good profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
sure that it is influenced. Many ico are paid in bitcoins. then the promoters of the ico sell but do not sell everything. The December surge in my opinion is due to the great demand for bitcoin for the many ico that were taking place

What about the ones not paid in btc? I think they can go either way and depends on how big the dip/raise of the btc is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
sure that it is influenced. Many ico are paid in bitcoins. then the promoters of the ico sell but do not sell everything. The December surge in my opinion is due to the great demand for bitcoin for the many ico that were taking place
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 22, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

I guess it can, some ICOs token price is based on dollar per coin, so when bitcoin price is down and people use it to invest in an ICO they will get lesser coins. So, usually people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin when the bitcoin price is down.
Activity: 19
March 22, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Wow! I find amazing news in discussions, EOS unite for work with Iconiq Lab. This German project helps start-ups to come to success.
Their last project Vreo.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707  under the leadership of a team of investors and mentors became a successful project at the gaming and the advertising market. More information about them I found here Telegram grp: https://t.me/vreoico
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
March 22, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
Most of the ICO's collecting fund based on US dollar like for example softcap will be 1 million USD and hardcap lets say 10 million . So reaching this required more BTC or ethereum contribution . Simple formula also it will increase supply of the coins . Lets say target amout 1 million required 1000 ETH when price was 1000$ . Each ether investor will get some 500 token . Now reaching 1 million required 2000 Ether so suppluy increases.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 22, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
Abosultelly , if you surf through the web you will be surprised to find out how much, not only the whole world of altcoins (made very few exceptions affects) but also the ico projects,are affected by,, for example I'm following an ICO that's "paused" due to the bitcoin downtrend oscillations..
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
Of course, the price depends on BTC directly, because if the market is all red and the ICO has released its token and it starts to bargain then the price adjusts to the market and accordingly falls or grows
The price definitely affects the ICO's. Ethereum is usually set in an ICO, there is nothing that the investor can do if the price of Ethereum goes lower.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
bitcoin is a king's of cryptocurrency,normally if bitcoin fall then altcoin or ico effect their momentum. maximum icos team starting their plan with bitcoin. so that bitcoin price really much affect ICOs.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
The price of BTC will definitely affect ICO, the digital encryption currency which is the product of the development of the financial Internet,

ICO is also the product of the Internet. Many ICO's crowdfunding needs BTC to raise funds!

The price of BTC will also affect other digital cryptographic currencies!
Pages:
Jump to: