Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 19. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
Yes,  it affects all of the ICO in terms that when the price of Bitcoin goes up or green in the market also the same as all of ICO the price is up. But when bitcoin is down it affects all of the ICO coins turns red in the market and has a low price and it depends in the price but some ICO has a big amount of supply and investors and has a good community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
I think there is a direct effect of bitcoin price in ICOs. When the bitcoin drops, majority of the coins also drops. It is just a domino effect. Majority of the price of the coins depends on the price of the bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is fluctuating it can affect the projects on ICO because they basis on the market of bitcoin. As far as I know bitcoin in this forum is everything .Our way to get enormous profit is to join some ICO project so better to look a campaign with great potentials.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
I think there is a direct effect of bitcoin price in ICOs. When the bitcoin drops, majority of the coins also drops. It is just a domino effect. Majority of the price of the coins depends on the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
if the price on the market falls, it affects the development of the project - it slows down, and for investors it does not get the expected profit.

I think the investors will compare everything with Bitcoin and try to judge from the Bitcoin price. Because the whole world of crypto is connected with Bitcoin. Bitcoin now directly reflects on the ICO
I agree with you, myself if you want to trade in ico, of course I always see bitcoin price, because I want to compare my profit loss if you want to trade in ico. so I think all investors also think the same with me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
Bitcoin affects many digital cryptographic currencies!

The price of BTC is rising and people have confidence in other digital cryptographic currencies!

When the market is booming, people are keen to invest in ico projects!
Activity: 107
April 05, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
Does the price of botcoin affect ICO. I dont know how but i also wondering that when the price of bitcoin fails down, almost ICO project also goes down. They are consider the same changes reaction.
Lower price for bitcoin means it's more accessible and more people can afford it,equal to the one participate in ICOs. On the other hand, companies exchange tokens for crypto and lower price means they need to sell more tokens in order to achieve their goal. And in my personal opinion, i think bitcoin affect the price of ICO's because these token sales are getting banned and/or regulated globally, it encourages people to hold Bitcoin instead of alternative protocol assets. Due to the uncertainty that surrounds new ICOs, investors are selling altcoins and instead purchasing Bitcoin.

I don't think that Bitcoin itself is exempted from being regulated eventually. In fact, I think that it is the first coin govts are trying to target for regulation...
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Does the price of botcoin affect ICO. I dont know how but i also wondering that when the price of bitcoin fails down, almost ICO project also goes down. They are consider the same changes reaction.
Lower price for bitcoin means it's more accessible and more people can afford it,equal to the one participate in ICOs. On the other hand, companies exchange tokens for crypto and lower price means they need to sell more tokens in order to achieve their goal. And in my personal opinion, i think bitcoin affect the price of ICO's because these token sales are getting banned and/or regulated globally, it encourages people to hold Bitcoin instead of alternative protocol assets. Due to the uncertainty that surrounds new ICOs, investors are selling altcoins and instead purchasing Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 05, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
I Think yes, it has their effects on the ICOs. Look, when the price of 1BTC drops, it will lead to a big drop (not always) in the Altcoins world. Then, Ethereum price will drop too and the market will follow the down trend. The ICOs usually store their Bitcoin and Ethereums until the ending of the Token sale, when the price of Bitcoin goes down, Ethereum will follow and it will be a loss for the company, the token itself will have less value when it gets added to an Exchanger.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
Obviously Yes.I am sure that when the bitcoin rate is low enough people start investing in ICO a little more actively because it is the most profitable thing that can be
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
if the price on the market falls, it affects the development of the project - it slows down, and for investors it does not get the expected profit.

I think the investors will compare everything with Bitcoin and try to judge from the Bitcoin price. Because the whole world of crypto is connected with Bitcoin. Bitcoin now directly reflects on the ICO
Activity: 85
April 05, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 02:26:41 AM
yeah i guess so. when bitcoin is in dip form, so does altcoins. that's why ICO is always been affected by bitcoin's price or value.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 02:22:05 AM
It's sure that bitcoin price changes affect everthing about altcoin world. Since ICOs are part of the altcoin born process, people participate more when the market is stable and positive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 02:11:03 AM
You're really asking the actual question. After all, at the time of planning and the start of the project, there was one Ethereum or bitcoin course, and then the rate changes dramatically, respectively, all planif can be violated. I am also interested to hear an adequate explanation from the creators of the project. In your response, I did not see the answer to the question from the point of view of the Creator and to ICOs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 05, 2018, 02:06:30 AM
I think so. Yeah. At the end of the day, we will convert our altcoin to bitcoin in order to become money. It makes sense to conclude that when bitcoin is high, altcoins will also be high. It goes both ways. Bitcoin and alternate coins are like major currencies, they coexist and rely on each other. The only difference is that alt coins are more reliant on bitcoin price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 05, 2018, 02:04:12 AM
It effects all crypto because it is essentially the crypto reserve currency. When there is a substantial rise all coins also seem to rise as well.
The real reason is the ethereum fiat price is pegged with bitcoin. Ethereum goes down if the bitcoin gets decrease on its dollar value. Because the majority of crypto has been used the bitcoin to be a floor price for the majority of altcoins in this time. That means anything that happens with bitcoina and that gives impact to the all ot cryptcurrency except tether.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 12:27:40 AM
There will be no influence on the performance of crypto if in my opinion. It's just that it will probably be an issue in financial good for investing and also for those who will receive the prize from the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 12:04:37 AM
yes because if bitcoin is down the buyers of ico would have many shares . but the price of ico's doesnt change at all.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 03, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
As already pointed out, the prices only reflect the current sentiment in the market, during a downtrend like now the overwhelming majority is driven rather by fear than euphoria, therefore people are more cauteous which results in ICOs taking much longer to reach their cap, even good projects like Narrative. And once they hit exchanges they don't flip 3-5x anymore either.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
It affects the behavior of the market as a whole. But it hardly affects ICO. New coins start life from scratch and go only up.
Pages:
Jump to: