Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 19. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:05:43 AM
I think it won't be much different, especially for those of us who expect short-term profits.
But if we look at it in the long run, I think at the moment the market is not experiencing a big change, especially in the Bitcoin situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
Maybe it's a mandatory activity if we are active in this industry. Today it seems like many people are changing strategies to become short-term traders, and it may be very important to see the market situation every day. But I think when a bear market is still going on, long-term investors may only see the market occasionally, and maybe not at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
Since i got here in this forum, i am already fueled to work hard because of my excitement and even until now, the excitement in crypto still resides in me much even more that i already earned profit from it. Though there may be times when you feel down after you realized you have participated in a scam ico, still, i keep on going on.

Yes, many people hate crypto currency just because they do not understand how it works and they think that this is something bad. We need to try to explain the advantages of the crypto currency.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
Hi. Cryptocurrency gives us not only excitement but also stress. I know everyone will agree with me that some us are lack of sleep waiting for airdrop and do the required task just to have receive airdrop or bounty from the projects we join. But after all of these things, after we receive the reward, it gives us a relief from stress. All the sleepless nights we do is nothing and replace with joy. But even we do all the task and still we are not accepted to receive airdrop or bounty, it gives us nightmare that we cannot accept. But here, it is normal to have encounter such things. We will not become good here if we cannot experience those failure and move forward.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
Of course, I would not be here if I did not feel excitement and passion for cryptos, every day the first thing I do is review prices to see how my investments are doing, then I read the news of the day and I go to my favorite forums, such as Reddit and bitcointalk.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 13, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

yes, especially when I woke up in the morning, the first thing that I was interested to see is the price of cryptocurrency holdings I have. everytime I see them increasing it gives me chills, and if the market is down, I am very excited to buy at dip.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 13, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
Of course, I am very happy to know cryptocurrency especially when our investment has increased significantly like last year, my happiness has multiplied many times, even though currently the market is falling and my assets are lost due to the decline but crypto still gives me happiness through a legitimate ICO project, I am optimistic that Crypto will continue to give happiness to people who are sure and always think positively.

I really hope this can happen again this year because there are so many people who suffer losses even though in just half a year crypto is in a bad trend especially if there is still no improvement until the end of the year there will be more people who suffer losses because they cannot survive continue to hold the assets they have
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
Since i got here in this forum, i am already fueled to work hard because of my excitement and even until now, the excitement in crypto still resides in me much even more that i already earned profit from it. Though there may be times when you feel down after you realized you have participated in a scam ico, still, i keep on going on.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I have the same feeling with you man , especially during trading of my reward tokens from ICO and it is converted into fiat money , I feel very excited on it then finding a legit ICO again is very enjoyable despites many ICO is a scam .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Of course, I am very happy to know cryptocurrency especially when our investment has increased significantly like last year, my happiness has multiplied many times, even though currently the market is falling and my assets are lost due to the decline but crypto still gives me happiness through a legitimate ICO project, I am optimistic that Crypto will continue to give happiness to people who are sure and always think positively.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
September 13, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Well what excite me the most is when the ICOs that I've been promoting are successful and pays our reward as a hunter,the next big thing is the the project have already an exchanger ,in this matter we can be able to convert our reward into fiat.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
Yes cryptocurrency gives me excitement so many times. When I bought a coin at cheapest price, I always excited to get some profits after some days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 13, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
crypto gave me everything sometimes happy, sad, dizzy, crazy everything I felt. and one important thing is crypto makes me find friends and they always give me enthusiasm to live life even though sometimes they annoy me. crypto is a part of my life now
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 13, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
Many times Cryptocurrency gives me excitement, when I do any activity in crypto like buy coins, sells coins and hold coins then I really excited to think that I will get much profit when my coins will be a sale on the very good price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 13, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I felt the same in 2017 when there was a exaggerating market growth. But now it's only pain in the ass when looking at such bearish market. I'm not a trader but an investor and HODLER)) And to see Ethereum at 180$ when you bough it at 1200$ as well it's not that exciting. Very soon you will get to know what I'm talking about cause the market is not at the bottom yet and it will heavily decrease.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 13, 2018, 11:27:45 AM
This is indeed true!It is what you look forward in the morning and the one you slept with at night that sometimes it appears in your dreams!This may sound funny but true.Cryptocurrency is like a fuel that keeps you running each day especially when you check the market and the color is GREEN Grin
Everytime I check the market and it still pumping, its make me excite because it means the price is continuously rising. Cryptocurrency is like a ferris wheel, you feel excited everytime it goes up but feel sad when you saw it gradually goes down and you will notice it always goes up again and again. Also when I'm holding a good crypto it makes me more excited because for sure it will grow even more.
Activity: 53
Repme.io
September 13, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Ooh it gives me more than excitement, if there is another word more than excitement thats what it gives me. Cryptocurrency is so sweet and makes me feel good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Yeah. Whenever I receive a coin then I feel so happy. Because I know that it is a payment for my hard works. Even the market is not in a good mood now we know that it will go up again. It is really an enjoyable work doing crypto related works.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
 This is indeed true!It is what you look forward in the morning and the one you slept with at night that sometimes it appears in your dreams!This may sound funny but true.Cryptocurrency is like a fuel that keeps you running each day especially when you check the market and the color is GREEN Grin
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Cryptocurrency is associated with gambling (for me) I always worry, watch the development of the price and hope to break the jackpot  Grin Love this
Pages:
Jump to: