Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 12. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I totally agree with your statement. The big benefit always goes along with a lot of risks. The matter is how would you solve them if you want to get the benefit from the crypto market. I think having a good knowledge and investment strategy is the most important things to reduce the percentage of risk. The cryptocurrencies are potential to invest in although the market is not good now. It would probably recovery at the end of this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
I would say so. The scammers have really easy times here, scamming people, because of the lack of regulations.
Also bear in mind, that the golden times of the crypto has gone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
September 28, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
If you choose properly and you not investing what you can afford to lose,you can get great benefits from crypto.Sure it is risky,but sports is also risky
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Many people today have a good return on investment of several hundred dollars, which could never be in life. The risk is everywhere
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 28, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is the optimal ratio of risk and return. Cryptocurrency can give us a very large income, but we must choose the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 03:37:16 PM
I think here is a good example of how, if you do not know how to use matches, then most likely you will bring harm not only to yourself but also to others, rather than experience the benefits of them, such as razvedesh with their bones and cook their own food. Here, too, most, if you know nothing and do not understand, it is likely that you will make a lot of mistakes that will cost you money. If you can do everything and everything you get, then you will be in love to win, otherwise it can not be.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
Everyone decides for himself. In fact, everything depends on your investment strategy and risk management. Very important is your knowledge and experience in the market, without it you will lose everything. If you take all the factors together, only you can decide.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
risk is a real thing while trading crypto, that's for sure. on the other hand, to live our lives no less risky as well. but we never know untill we try, do we?
Activity: 120
September 28, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
I realize that the crypto market gives us not only great benefits but also great risks. If you borrow money from a bank to do business. And after a year you invest in profit and after deducting the cost to pay the bank you have the interest. It is profitable as well as bearing benefits. But if you fail to invest, you have to pay the bank and your business is very risky. Crypto gives us two sides as well bring two things success and failure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
I agree with your opinion. All are risky not bank or crypto. In business, investing you can reduce the risk yourself if you make the right decision. Do not believe anyone in the crypto market because they will probably take you down to the ICO scam hole. Believe in yourself.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
You are quoting a Central bank Governor as if he is a person that really cares about people, not about his bank only. Of course, crypto brings risk. And the highest risk it brings to banks and all the government sector, that is what he is worried about.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
A controversial issue. On this occasion, opinions differ. As for me, more risks. Few countries accept co-currencies and this is bad. Also, many fraudsters from the clerks are not easily saved
Activity: 40
September 28, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
Undecided; but from my own perspective it can only be so if one is lack of patient and go into panic selling which make the statement true but if the rules and regulation is follow its most lucrative business on earth
Activity: 38
September 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
The benefits of Cryptocurrency in today's economy can seem to destroy the earth, destroy geographic barriers, and save a little cash at the end of the purchase. But that does not mean Cryptocurrency does not come without risk
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
Various banks fear the potential that Crypto brings. If people can directly transfer money throughout the world without involving the bank, they will lose a lot of money in fees.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
Many people today are millionaires from investing in a few hundred dollars, which could never be in life. Cryptocurrency is a big risk, but if you really decide to make a huge profit, do not be afraid to take risks.
Activity: 218
September 28, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
I personally poorly can imagine how much risk in our world can bring the cryptocurrency. For me personally. I am a part of this community and it will not harm my people.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
For many investors who have their own money (not loaned) investments in crypto more like game. But of course we all wish to get rich with it
Before you go here or before you invest im crypto, you should know that you need to take a high risk, especially in investing in bitcoin because it has the highest value, but the higher the rixk the mlre you will benefit
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 28, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
We always ask these questions but as i can see there is no specific answer. Because everyone has a different point of view about cryptocurrency. I admire the benefits of crypto eventhough it has some risks.
Pages:
Jump to: