Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 11. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
When something nee comes to the world many people rejected it or talked bad about it. But if you have enough believe in where you invest you don't have worry. If you see the history its time for internet and and everyone said it's not gonna work now. And predicting this market is wrong in this moment.  We see how fast this whole system is growing and what facebook appl like company can't do. In last few weeks the market is going week after a long time in down market now we start seeing the bill market. So those who enter the market at a low point and stuck maybe they will get some cover by government
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
I don't think so. It depends on you. Sometimes cryptocurrency brings more benefits to financial problems in dirikita. But sometimes it also has many risks. You don't need to worry even though cryptocurrency has a lot of risk. But the benefits are far more in my opinion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:20:09 PM
 ::)I do not care about the loss. The world of crypto currencies is a new technology in the future world. And I'm here to help in its development
Activity: 432
September 29, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
If being impatient then of course there will be more risks of losing your money, but if you do not rush and make hasty conclusions, then the benefits will be much higher, you just need to gain experience and then you will risk much less.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
Every business has the risk part, there is what they called risk management in business, you can reduce your risk  in crypto by studying and understanding any project you are investing in. if youb are trading study the market , km=now when to enter and the right time to exit.

However,  we dont expect banks to speak good about crypto or to just adopt it so fast, this is because the decentralized nature of crypto is against the centralized banking sector they operate, and they stand a chance of loosing money if everyone adopts the peer to peer transaction in crypto and abandon banks.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
The advantage and risks are two main components of all crypto of the industry. Crypto - helps to make our life better, these are new technologies which will be used in the future. But investments into crypto is a huge risk, the cryptocurrency is very not stable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
 All this time, I think the risk is higher than benefit, but there is always chance that we can make benefit from cryptos and we can get more fun than anywhere else
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 29, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
I believe Yes, the risk is high, but if you correctly conduct research and study the technology of the crypto currency market; you can make a profit in this market. Good luck.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. I think that no other way of earnings can give such a high profit. But we must be able to choose a good project.
remember those times in 2016, when Bitcoin had a price of about $ 500, and thanks to the company's Bounty, you could earn about $ 2,000 for 2 or 3 months.
Activity: 221
September 29, 2018, 04:29:25 PM
For me i has more benefits than risks. Man you should play with it as long as you can afford it.
Activity: 238
September 29, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
This is some kind of manic panic. To think that this as something you can harm. It sounds pretty stupid and a little-realistic. I personally can't imagine it.
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. I think that no other way of earnings can give such a high profit. But we must be able to choose a good project.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
I think not. You try to think only within the given framework, it is necessary to assess the whole situation as a banal coincidence, and just accept it.There are no pros and cons, there is technology, nebolee.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
Of course, it seems to me that cryptocurrencies can bring more bonuses or benefits, although here, probably, how you will manage your investments and how you start to invest correctly, bonuses will begin to flow so quickly.
Activity: 196
September 29, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
Well to get into Crypto without a doubt we as a whole comprehend what dangers we can get and our administration on the off chance that they don't go into Crypto is only a hazard that will be our brains all back to ourselves how to react to Crypto so the dangers we get don't turn into an obstruction to advance later on in light of the fact that I emphatically think knowing Crypto better then our lives can change.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 03:08:09 AM
I think both. Crypto currency as it provides a lot of risk. So of course good. So you need to understand this. And be ready for this. After all, it is not always possible to predict events. So, that everything depends on us.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
of course not, because every a big risk then the benefits generated are also big, because every time we sacrifice it will give us the same results and that is the same as investing in crypto, the risk of investing in crypto is very big but the benefits by investing in crypto it was also very big, I could say that because we could take an example of the price of Bitcoin, where the price increased from 2015 by 3000% or even more (not as big like increase price of gold), then if we talk about the benefits of crypto then I personally think that Crypto is the first step to make a change in the world so that it will be more advanced, because crypto has benefits for the advancement of the economy, it is because we can make a project with investors from all over the world with the help of Crypto, therefore I am sure the world will begin to accept crypto presence and for investors who already start investing from now it will get a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
I do not think so. Certainly there is a lot of risk, not without it. But the crypto currency more gives opportunities for a promising future. We learn, develop and learn new things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
Any investment is risky, of course cryptocurrencies are more risky. Encryption can be very helpful for us to make money and achieve our life goals. You have to trust and take risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 29, 2018, 02:07:50 AM
Because of the large number of manipulations in the market, people are afraid to buy cryptocurrency. On centralized exchanges with the help of trading robots it is possible to set any price for a coin and this makes any analysis useless.
Pages:
Jump to: