Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 8. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I definitely agree with you on this. There is no field without risk in the financial sector. I think it makes more sense to focus on the benefits of blockchain technology, not risks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i don't think crypto will bring more risk, it's much more safe just it's harder to understand sometimes
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

It is obvious that the governors of the central banks should make their best efforts to minimize the potential of cryptocurrencies, placing emphasis on the supposed risks involved, which only highlights the poor information they have in this regard, or their intention to manipulate the truth about what cryptocurrencies really mean.

In addition, in an economy as fallacious as they strive to make it look "healthy", perhaps the most risky thing to do is to continue trusting these professional cheats, depositing our hard earned money in the banking and financial system they promote in each of their meetings and conferences.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Crypto currencies market was always risky. If you want to gain fast profits, you need to risk. If somebody is yelling that he didn't get 300 percent of profit as he expected. Just send him to a centralised bank for 2 percentage yearly payment.

Crypto is the market I see most risk now, but still bring the profit that hard market or business can bring in the same time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
   Business is risky. Cryptocurrencies are a very high risk, and especially new altcoins. It is necessary to understand. Good luck to all!
if you are sure in ypur knowledge there is nothing to be afraid of just start with the small amounts and you will be fine
it is risky but stil it should not stop you from exploring new horizons of your business and your skills good luck with them
Activity: 434
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

the is huge risk pf cpurse but i do not think that it is really so important in case you are going to behave wisely and learn a lot
Merit: 100
   Business is risky. Cryptocurrencies are a very high risk, and especially new altcoins. It is necessary to understand. Good luck to all!
if you are sure in ypur knowledge there is nothing to be afraid of just start with the small amounts and you will be fine

it depends on what you are doing with this crytpocurrency and what do you want from your education so i think it depends
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Crypto currencies market was always risky. If you want to gain fast profits, you need to risk. If somebody is yelling that he didn't get 300 percent of profit as he expected. Just send him to a centralised bank for 2 percentage yearly payment.
Activity: 186
Crypto carries more risks than benefits, it depends on the user itself. If someone is wise in using cryptocurrency, that person will definitely benefit and if the person is careless in its use then the risk is like a loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Yes, about absolutely right. The risks in this market are much greater than in the traditional market, but the opportunities to seriously exaggerate their capital are also great. Invest wisely.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Risk could be avoided if you are ready to work here so much and you will control the situation, so benefits will be raise only and there won't be any problems.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
Crypto generates more profit. for example, buying at a price of $ 0.5, then going up to $ 1 then you can see the profit earned. when the price is falling, then hold to prevent losses. there are also other ways to get benefits from crypto, for example bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 184
Governments are expecting crypto as more hazardous, because of many trick ICO extends in the market and because of the shakiness of the value which changes because of FUD/FOMO in the market. Yet, it can likewise bring huge benefits if a man purchases/offer a correct coin at the ideal time however it sufficiently required understanding to do as such. So advantage and hazard is a piece of cryptographic money notwithstanding for a business however everybody should gauge the effect of losing that a man can sincerely deal with if his speculation goes in a misfortune.
Activity: 448
if one analyzes in choosing crypto to invest, it will make our benefits decrease and if it continues then it will run out immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
As a person who has encountered and experienced Cryptos for more than a year now, I would say that those who always say that it is a risk that it is not good, are no different from those who want to destroy what the founders of the crypto movement wanted to achieve and that is decentralization. For us bounty hunters we have experienced some difficulties in cryptos and we are hopeful that we will go back to a time when bounty hunting is profitable and easily monetizable.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

The nature of investing business is dangerous. It involves risk but the profit can also be very lucrative. The success or failure of the investment will depend purely on your knowledge and understanding of the crypto market. 
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

I dont think so , because if you really want to gain benefits then you have to risk. Risking sometimes lead to higher benefits so why not? In fact risk helps us to be wiser and stronger when it comes to choice/deciding. But I can say that crypyo brings more benefits.
of course there are risks, in crypto there are indeed a lot of risks so if we have decided to join Crypto then we have to prepare
ourselves for the risks that might be faced, if you dare to take risks can generate big profits then I think it's worth trying
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I also believe huge risk high gain issue. These guys surely dont like crypto market because in that space there is no any regulations. and that kind of guys hates these places.
But i love here becuase we have a chance to huge money if we are moving right.  also the other way that is not risk for me. surely i can lost money really fast but i believe the future of crypto and blockchain so
i am sure if i will loose money same time i am fully sure i can earn that money back easily.
Pages:
Jump to: