Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 13. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
From the investor's perspective, it is a risky investment for sure. But nobody forces anybody to invest, we can decide ourselfes what to do with our money. And many of us believes in crypto, which makes it valuable.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 27, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
As government, which have tried the foolish policy since ancient times and publicized their so-called values. If the government department says it, just listen and don't take it seriously. Risks and interests always coexist, and you must take risks when you want to make a profit.

Governments just don't know how to use the crypto to their advantage, when they come around and learn how to use and abuse crypto, they won't oppose it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 27, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
First of all any investments are risky.If you invest in smth new, risks are even higher.

But to get real good profit means take some risks. Important thing is to put funds you can afford to lose if smth goes wrong with your plans.

Second government and banking system is not crypto friendly, or we may say they are against crypto market.

So they can say many things to make people afraid of investing into crypto. It is choice we make ourselves where to invest.

I see crypto as highly potential investment field.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
Crypto currency is a very risky business and should not be dealt with by those who do not have enough experience in this. For such people, it is dangerous to lose money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
I agree with the fact that a risk is everywhere. It is not only in investments, but also in a business. May be that is a reason why Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid of investing their actives in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are something new and incomprehensible for it. It is also possible this is due to the statements that cryptocurrencies can break down banking system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
Investing in the Crypto currency is the case when high income goes hand in hand with great risk. To date, there is no other class of assets that would operate outside the legal field and would bring such a high profit. Risks can be reduced if you act prudently and monitor the situation on the market.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
everything is risky in this world when we think in that perception but crypto is risky when we don't know the outcome but when we are aware of market conditions we can handle the market conditions
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
Crypto-investors are already buying and holding cryptocurrencies as a long term investment in an effort to profit from a booming decentralized digital revolution. With cryptocurrencies multiplying their value hundreds or even thousands of times in the course of a few months, the opportunities to earn are definitely there, but the old buy and hold method requires a great deal of patience and it certainly does not offer instant gratification.In an ever evolving cryptosphere, the opportunities to earn vary in shape and form. As new crypto-players enter the digital arena, investors are given novel, innovative ways of generating passive income through cryptocurrencies. A number of cryptocurrencies now offer ways of making added income without necessarily having to constantly trade your coins.so i see benefits that risks.
Activity: 151
September 27, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
For many investors who have their own money (not loaned) investments in crypto more like game. But of course we all wish to get rich with it
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies carry a lot of risks.  But I do not think so serious risks.  After a while, I'm sure that they will find control and then everyone will use the cryptocurrency in full.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
For all those experienced investors here in crypto, they can say that it imposes more risks than benefits indeed but that should not stop you from investing. You need to work harder so that you can surpass all those risks and get the reward you are aiming for. I think its all part of crypto, the risks, and we should live with it but we can study it to avoid or reduce the damage it may inflict to our investments.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
September 27, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

So far its a combination of both, but I'd rather say in my point of view its more on benefit than risk. Although its also very clear that crypto is a risky investment but if you just have enough knowledge and good strategy you have a big chance to earn big. That's normal for central bank to make negative comment because crypto is now threatening the way money transfer  transaction.Crypto can transfer big amount of money faster but low charging in transaction pay compare to the banking network.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Most governments says that cryptocurrencies are volatile and adapting it as a currency will have a negative impact on the economy and beside this there are more and more scam ICO sprouting nowadays victimizing unweary investors. So there are really more risks in cryptocurrencies.

All new investors have a reason to buy crypto: for the time being, all the signals that we see are a move upward, even after the fall
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 27, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
Well, every investment always have some risk, if you make your own business you have some chance your business will fail. but we as a human can make some strategy to minimize the risk.
Activity: 166
September 27, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Absolutely not! Cryptocurrency is risky but the higher the risk, the higher the benefits and I believe in it .Even investment in certain banks could be risky as well, so i think perhaps a long time ago digital money will have a certain place in the financial investment channels.
Activity: 348
September 27, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Every time, of course, you feel the difference between your questions. because the benefits obtained for people are also different. Once the risk is clear, crypto is an investment asset that is very risky. that makes many countries give statements regarding the ban on crypto. but for the benefits that can be obtained I think also great, depending on how we respond to the risks that exist. with crypto we can all be facilitated in terms of transactions and transparency. even all the data that is on our blockchain can find out the existing transactions.
Activity: 336
September 27, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Banks will always criticize the crypto currency, because it is their direct competitor and because of the emergence of crypto currency, bankers began to lose part of their profits. Crypto currency is a moderately risky action like any other kind of business. Also, any business requires certain knowledge and skills. Therefore, the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then the risk will be minimal.
I totally agree with you. In cryptocurrency people are losing huge money basically because of lack of knowledge about crypto market and trading. Any business or investment reqiers knowledge first of all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
I think it really depends our capability of investing crypto currency. If we have enough knowledge and confident of doing crypto investment it is more secured to really get the good benefits and the risk behind it will be less. But we must be prepared what will be the other circumtances beyond our capacity that may occured along the way of investment made.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Banks will always criticize the crypto currency, because it is their direct competitor and because of the emergence of crypto currency, bankers began to lose part of their profits. Crypto currency is a moderately risky action like any other kind of business. Also, any business requires certain knowledge and skills. Therefore, the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then the risk will be minimal.
I agree with you. Any business requires knowledge and skills, so the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then it will become less of a competitor and more of an added value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 27, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
Not everyone can successfully invest in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that such people have no experience or knowledge. I think that crypto currency is a justified risk.
Pages:
Jump to: