Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 10. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
there is no doubt that there are risks here, but for people who are good at strategy, they will be able to avoid losses so you should think first before entering a big risk hole.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I agree that the cryptocurrency market has huge risks, but this does not mean that it is impossible to earn big money. There are many examples of the rapid growth of the financial condition of some people thanks to cryptocurrency. I think that only illiterate people lose money because they do not even want to study this market, hoping for good luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
I am inclined to believe that the cryptocurrency represents more risk. But the risk is not that you will lose your money (although the risk is very high) And the main risk is impossible to predict the market, nobody thought that last year so much will grow up and no one would have thought that so much we will fall. Who knows what will happen next, no one will say. One thing I will say for sure, bitcoin will die and will evolve, although the transformation of the market will always be happening. And many will lose their money. But still worth the risk to invest in the currency because after the stabilization in the market, everything goes up and our sacrifices will be justified and will produce a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Actually, it pretty much depends on the amount of risk you take. Don't go for too risky situations, as this is how people loose their money. You have to follow basic investment rules, and if you do, it is not riskier then investing in any other asset like stocks or commodities.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
Yes it is risky
copper member
Activity: 409
September 30, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
I guess not, the risks and benefits also depend on your choice. If you think negatively then you will always be shadowed by panic and that has become a risk to you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 30, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Most of the experienced investors here in crypto will surely say that risks are more likely to be encountered here than the rewards but that should not stop you from supporting and patronizing crypto. They have reached the top after surpassing a lot of risks and through great rewards they recieved after risking so be brave and invest even though risks are everywhere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
Any investment carries risks. But if you don't take risks, you'll never succeed. Cryptocurrency is the risk that I think is justified. Yes, volatility deters many, but in the end, neither the cryptocurrency has proved that the percentage of its growth exceeds any, even the most profitable Bank Deposit.
Activity: 218
September 30, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
You can tell how the EtherDelta, Cointroops or ForkDelta can hurt people? They're only meant to help us.If you have another vision - explain it.
September 30, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
the world of crypto is unpredictable, it can bring losses, and it may be worth it to soberly assess the risks so that force majeure situations do not happen
Activity: 490
September 30, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
See crypto is very new phenomenon among all and it seems very un understand phenomenon some investors even don’t have full information about the same so their record might be at risk, some are investing high amount at once and face lots of losses so yes it is true that they bring risk too.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
We can say something is risk or risky when you lack information concerning that thing. So for me, risk is not a bad thing in itself, what is bad however is ignorance. If you get necessary and adequate knowledge required for your cryptocurrency investment, your risk will be lowered and you will have opportunity to earn according to your skill!
1DC
September 29, 2018, 09:38:04 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I think so,  because I noticed that in order to earn a good profit here in cryptocurrency industry you really need to put some earn so basically everything here requires a lot of risk. 
Activity: 28
September 29, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:26:47 PM
Yes risk is the part of every business as well as crypto but crypto is some different kinda business people need huge information about crypto trading and should understand each and every part of work then they will be successful and it depends on right timing also when u have to enter when exit it is very solid Work if you are eligible of it's all skills.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 29, 2018, 09:18:06 PM
In my opinion, the greater the risk, the greater the probability of the income generated. I think this is worth it. but the opportunities that are predicted to benefit from the large amount are quite small unless we know the correct technique for managing it.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 29, 2018, 08:11:15 PM
This is from the category of how to look for cons in vegetarianism or veganism. Pretty stupid and problematic. But people are still trying to do it and find any risk in such cool project like Kamagames, Robotina and other.
Activity: 185
September 29, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
For those new into crypto and lack of knowledge i think it is riskier to them and could be a huge disaster for.them basically before they have to invest in crpyto they have to learn how it works and the flow of crypto we know isn't just easy to get easy profits by just doing investment you have to learn it and if you did you can get the benefits of how crypto gets you profits
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
For those people with lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency i think it is a huge risk and really inconvenient.to them the basic thing you have to get in investing in crypto is getting knowledge about it research it how it works and for those who are already been invested before im pretty sure they have the big chamce to earn more prpfits and grt the benefits of crpytp
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 29, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency brings more benefits despite the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: