Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 9. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
There is a risk in everything we invest but some risks are worth taking. I see crypto more like a benefit because it will be very valuable in the future
There is a lot of benefits compared to all of the risks that are in crypto. Some risks are avoidable if you are smart.
Activity: 168
For me personally, cryptocurrency provides more options. We have access to virtual currency. And so we can build our future as we want. Have your wallet with coins. And to participate in various interesting projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
most of the coins have lost 80% of its value average. Does that answer your question?
I agree with you! All my investments by the end of 2017 have fallen by around 80%, I hope the market will recover at the end of the year!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i don't think that. with a better regulation i think it's not more riskier than anything else
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
You were right to say that there is a risk in any business, whether it is real estate, investment, purchase of shares and bonds or cryptocurrency. I believe that the risk will be justified if you carefully study the object of investment. And everyone has long understood that cryptocurrencies are not entertainment, but a very good tool for multiplying funds. Personally, I have a favorable attitude to cryptocurrencies, I try to study the aspects that interest me, because who owns the information, he will always be able to use it for his own benefit
They do have a lot of risk especially while investing, that does not mean that trading is a hundred percent not allowed.
Activity: 238
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

that depends on the person. For me its a benefit at all. while I have a job. at night , I spent the night doing trading and hodling amd bounty hunting
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
There is a risk in everything we invest but some risks are worth taking. I see crypto more like a benefit because it will be very valuable in the future
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
in my opinion the risk in the crypto industry is balanced with the benefits. if you want more profit then you also have to be prepared to face a higher risk too. so i don't think crypto bring more risk than benefit
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
The risk in crypto and the benefit varies, if you invest in a reputable project you will earn a huge profit and if you invest in a scam project you loose your hard earn money. The truth is that there is nothing that is good with risk, everything that has to do with money have risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!

I dont think so , because if you really want to gain benefits then you have to risk. Risking sometimes lead to higher benefits so why not? In fact risk helps us to be wiser and stronger when it comes to choice/deciding. But I can say that crypyo brings more benefits.
Activity: 504
There are risks on everything with do. It just so happen that cryptocurrencies have higher risk because it is still on its early stage. We are not yet on ghe adaption stage. Yes, the higher the risks, the greater the return thus, investing and believing in cryptocurrencies will give you a big profit in the future if the whole world will begin to acknowledge it.

Yes. Investing in crypto is so much risky than I expect Because at the first I dont know to manage this thing. But its a part of our life for taking a risk taker to earn money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

You were right to say that there is a risk in any business, whether it is real estate, investment, purchase of shares and bonds or cryptocurrency. I believe that the risk will be justified if you carefully study the object of investment. And everyone has long understood that cryptocurrencies are not entertainment, but a very good tool for multiplying funds. Personally, I have a favorable attitude to cryptocurrencies, I try to study the aspects that interest me, because who owns the information, he will always be able to use it for his own benefit
Activity: 190
Benefit is higher here, risk is everywhere and it doesn't mean that we have to avoid it, and crypto is a worthy deal that could be paid with risks I am sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
In the world of finance, the investments we make, are often also full of risks. The risk's a normal thing for every commodity which we invest meaning this's not only on cryptocurrency but also can happen in a number of other investments, namely: stocks, mutual funds or the like. Risk can cause the investor's principal value to decrease.

All of that depends on each of us in responding to it and managing it, if we understand the performance and the risks I think there will be many benefits rather than the risks.
Activity: 98
It is very important to trade knowledge first, which will ensure that you are losing money or making a profit. Secondly, the overall direction of the market is also very important. It is difficult to make a profit when the market is in a downturn.
Activity: 79
Crypto has risk factors but it is more beneficial than risk.Risk is a part of every business. Benefits depends upon our knowledge about crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

There is a risk in any kind of investment and here it is very important first to learn how the market of the crypto currency works for example to avoid losses.
Activity: 224
I think Cryptocurrency bring more benefit than risk.  If all you think about Cryptocurrency is just using it for speculative purpose,  then we are yet to grasp the concept and the ideology that birthed Cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency has more benefit and provide freedom for all and sundry!
Activity: 581
I think we can not say that crypto brings more risk than benefit. Why? Because as you say, I also believe in "more risk, more gain" theory. Every single thing in this whole world has the risk surely, including crypto itself. Here, we can predict nothing but we should understand one thing, we can get much profit by crypto if we are doing it well. So, let's make it comes true.
Activity: 378
It's different for different people. Those who have knowledge and experience - cryptocurrency brings income. They manage their own risk. And those who know little, for those the risk is a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: