Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 24. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
risks are in any form of investment, and now not most effective. In commercial enterprise, we additionally take risks. however you can't say that there's greater hazard in the cryptocurrency market than top. This isn't proper. for my part, in gambling, there is greater risk than precise. A cryptocurrency gives us a risk for a new improvement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
Every business must have a risk, including crypto. But as you say "I believe on more risk more gain theory", I agree with that. According to me; it depends on our self, on our way in reading the situation and the opportunity of it (we will get more profit from this business if we learn this business well, or we will lose our investment if we just join a project without knowing it well).
I have always believed that regardless of the level of knowledge, the most important thing is not to chase money and profit. Because many wish to hold money in hands and to go to spend them. And business is a business that requires money, the more you invest, the more you get.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
in my opinion, you can make good money in crypto if you act wisely. You can significantly reduce the risks if you make a qualitative study of the project before investing in it. I think that in the crypto now there are not a few good projects that can give their investors a big profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
September 04, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Every business must have a risk, including crypto. But as you say "I believe on more risk more gain theory", I agree with that. According to me; it depends on our self, on our way in reading the situation and the opportunity of it (we will get more profit from this business if we learn this business well, or we will lose our investment if we just join a project without knowing it well).

Risky is always part of our life especially in crypto, that is full of risk but the best thing happen in crypto is to have more benifit, yes it is risky but you only need to learned how you avoid losing money in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
People who think like this don't invest money in projects like cryptocurency. They have to see and touch something they want get in the future. I think this is abour a little gambling thing here of course in a good sense of it
Activity: 108
September 04, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

for now yes, crypto provides a lot of risk than profit. when the red market happens this makes us lose a lot of money and also lose profits. this is not good, so there is no benefit we receive for now.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 04, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
I don't think so that crypto is bring more risk than benfit. Cause if we invest on protensial crypto coins then there have very few chance of loss. We can get profits by investing on good coins. So crypto is a very profitable with low risk.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
all of these efforts must have risks that will be comparable to the business itself,for all people who feel disadvantaged by cryptocurency because they are too concerned about the results of the past and the desire is not based on the belief that cryptocurency will providemany advantages for us..
in my opinion at this time we will not lose as long as our steps are right.!!!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
Truly speaking, no, cryptocurrency will always award you more profit and benefits. If you are being careful at every point in your transactions and storing your coins you will never have to face any loss or you would not be under risk.
Activity: 248
September 04, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

The benefits associated with cryptocurrency is more than the risk involved, the blockchain technology is one of the greatest technologies of the 21st century, it has brought more projects to help revolutionized the global society.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 04, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
Depending on the person, if you have a lot of experience, you will avoid the loss of business investment, however if you are reckless and weak experience will be a loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 04, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
Every investment are risky you just need to study it well and do not enter if you dont fully understand what you are doing. Second you must believe on the potential of crypto than its risk , it will boost your determination if you focus on positive side than on negative. Theres no called risk if you know what you are doing and ofcourse not everyday you will win on the market but see to it that you have to gain more profit than losing money and you can achieve this by feeding your mind and determination and skills.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
In crypto-currencies, it often happens that people lose their money before they can earn something, so yes, I also think that in crypto-currencies there are more risks of losing money than you can earn them.
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 09:31:59 AM
I agree with author because I believe in this "more risk - more profit" theory too. Risks that high like risks in crypto sphere always attract new people. So I think that both risks and beneftis are kinda equal. There is no reason not to trust to crypto because of that. It's the same thing as usual trading but with higher prizes and losses.
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Of course risk is everywhere and usually if something needs much risk it should be very profitable. Moreover I think that risk is individual because people are different, we have different skills, thoughts and experience which are influence on degree of risk
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
While it's true that the higher the risk, the higher the gain, you still need to play it smart. Play it cool. Invest only on what you can afford because it's a gamble. You win or you lose. I've heard of some people who had invested everything that they had and lost it all. That's not too smart, right?

If we talk about the value and benefit then I think that it brings less benefit because the value of the coins are decreasing every day because new ones are being created out of nothing which leads to a lower value of others.
And it contains within a higher risk than benefit because the market is unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
Without risk you can't earn so much, so crypto is extremely risky, but it seems to me that here is much more benefit,than risk.
Coins can lose 100%, but grow more than 1000%!!!
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 04, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
If you work without stop losses while trading, then is the change great that you have some risks to make loses instead of benefits. The importance of stop losses is very high when you trade.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
The market of crypto currency has advantages. It is an opportunity to make a profit with a little investment. The risk with money is everywhere. So is the technology of the future world.
Pages:
Jump to: