Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 29. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Naturally, there is more risk, but in no other place can such a big profit be made. The risk increases in proportion to the benefit
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Binance has higher yearly profit (over 1 billion $) than Deutsche Bank with more than 100 k employees. Banks
are afraid that they will be outpaced from the market if Crypto get mass adoption, this is why the Governor of Spain attacking the crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that risk is present in all kinds of investments. Investing in cryptocurrencies is no exception, but the last three years investing in cryptocurrencies has been a win-win option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
cant imagine that it will bring more risks ... terror ,money laundering , fake or anything else was before crypto also real.

the most important question is hows the best way to monitor transaction for tax, police , goverments.

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Activity: 588
Of course the cryptocurrency market is a risky type of earnings,but not riskier than any other activity associated with money,so I think you need to risk, it's worth it.
of course, this risk can be reduced many times if you have sufficient knowledge and work experience. Therefore, you need to study all the possibilities of earning with the help of crypto currency and this will give you good results with minimal risks.
Activity: 228
Of course the cryptocurrency market is a risky type of earnings,but not riskier than any other activity associated with money,so I think you need to risk, it's worth it.
Activity: 1204
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I agree with you there is no business without risk, that's the case in crypto world, if you went to get profits from crypto you should get the risk i always do that and i have never regret.
Activity: 294
Where there is more risk, then you can make good money, but also lose money. Therefore, you need to keep this law in mind before you do this. And everyone decides for himself how to act.
Activity: 68
I think the risks are as much as the gainings, you can multiply your earnings from a day to another or you can loose it all as well.
Activity: 98
I would not take seriously the word of the central bank of a country with so many economic problems, it is normal that they feel afraid because at the end of the day they see cryptos as competition that will put their business at risk, even though cryptos actually have an inner risk due to the lack of regulations and anonymity, I also consider that the benefits are much greater, just look at the plus of being able to make international transfers without the need for intermediaries is enough to have the cryptos in the approval.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Yes no doubts that crypto has many risks involved it, but those risks are not unavoidable, so how on earth can some one try to out weigh the benefits of crypto by its risks that can be totally avoided.
Activity: 58
In my experience, i think Crypto brings more benefits than losses aside the risks associated with it. If you are really determined, i trust you can make a lot of fortune from crypto.
Activity: 140
Crypto is highly risky. But being risky also equal to many benefits. If we invest carefully there will be more profits than risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Right now I agree that the risks involved in crypto is higher than the benefits it offers, maybe in the years to come the benefits will supersede the risks.
Activity: 347
Any field of occupation always has two sides: profit and risk. But you control and stop the risk as a problem and sometimes turn the risk into profit. The crypto market is very diverse and complex, the profit and risk are equal. Anyone who takes advantage of it will be rich and vice versa.
Activity: 78
Of course it brings risk especially to the banks and government as they don't control it.  Every investment bring risks, you could lose your money playing with  stocks as well as with crypto.
Activity: 74
The risks will always happen in everything we do. However, I also believe that higher the risk, higher the gain. However, of course, it needs more careful and smarter ways to manage and control ourselves in crypto. Best strategy and the right one is very important to invest or trade in crypto
Activity: 85
All things certainly have a risk, including Cryptocurrency also certainly has risks.
We can minimize the risk if we manage Cryptocurrency properly and do management properly.
A smart strategy will make us less at risk.
I think like that, so Cryptocurrency is not something that should be avoided but you have to be faced with wisdom.
There should be more benefits if the price is doing that well. There is a lot of benefits during the upward price swings.
Activity: 77
the cryptos bring more peril than the preferences to get is a wrong explanation, Central bank Governor of Spain fears cryptos in light of the way that they havn't knew it yet. every business has it's own particular levels of peril, if you should be gainer you should be adequately adroit to play it safely. this is the way by which business works.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Selling and trading, when the market price is declining, will be a big risk for you to get a loss. While holding your assets may also be risky, but if you hold those who have performed well in development, then you will get promising results.
Pages:
Jump to: