Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 28. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Cryptography is the ability to trade anyone,at any time . Of course you need to be able to analyze and study .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Cryptocurrencies in their current form present more risks than benefits. However, the blockchain technology which underpins them has great potential to reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.
Yes I believe that that in the current situation cryptocurrency brings more risks than benefits. It brings more risks because everything that you may earn from cryptocurrencies should be done with all your risk before you may get it. But if it returns you a favor I swear that all your efforts and time will be worth it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I think the government is worried about the growing popularity of cryptocurrency. The government is afraid that the bank will be re
placed by cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Investing and trading crypto currencies are very risky. But if someone really understands and has experience in the cryptocurrency world, I am sure it will be very beneficial for us. I believe the greater the risk, the greater the profit.
Activity: 70
Cryptocurrencies in their current form present more risks than benefits. However, the blockchain technology which underpins them has great potential to reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.
Activity: 38
Everything is risky. Encrypted currency is a high risk. There are many fraud items in it. We must be careful to invest. If you invest successfully, the profits you get are very rich. It all depends on your cryptocurrency. Understanding and good luck
Activity: 120
Yes, of course Cryptocurrency has some risks, and it is . Now everything is very difficult, I hope it will be better in the future .
Activity: 518
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.
please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In my opinion the Crypto currency really represents more risk than any other investment. But it can bring a lot more profit if you buy perspective coins.
Activity: 84
Of course Crypto does not exclude the risk, you have to understand it . But soon I think everything will be better .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This statement is complete nonsense and here is the proof:
when you open your own business, then there is a chance that you will lose everything and if you keep the savings in your local currency: Venezuelan Bolivar, Turkish lira, Russian Ruble, Ukrainian hryvnia, you can also lose some of your savings. Crypto currency also shows unprofitable results for many, but the Crypto currency is more likely to recover its positions than the above mentioned currencies.
Activity: 99
maybe for now crypto is a bit risky because of its unstable and uncertain condition, that's what makes crypto now at risk, maybe it's better to be more careful if you want to invest or anything related to crypto.
Activity: 165
The encryption market does have a lot of risk, and investing in cryptocurrency itself is a dangerous investment. Because the price of the cryptocurrency is unstable, the price duration has fallen. Moreover, the encryption market is not very stable this year, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very seriously.
Activity: 25
This may be true. By the market without the management policy of the state, manipulation, fraud, .. always happening. One of the flaws, subjectivity leads to loss of money. Meanwhile, state agencies can not protect investors and swindlers being prosecuted for his behavior
Activity: 406
I think that risk is present in all kinds of investments. Investing in cryptocurrencies is no exception, but the last three years investing in cryptocurrencies has been a win-win option.

I think not only in crypto, every investments has a risk involve, even if you put a small business you will also face a risk, but the difference in crypto is that the risk is more higher so you need to be very careful when investing in crypto.
Activity: 119
Benefits make many people want to exploit are increase. Morever, several countries have not adopted crypto currency, so the risks we have to face are higher. But, the truth is the more of risk,the more of benefit. This is a good time to earn income easier.  Smiley
Activity: 406
It depends on your own perspective and experienced. If you think your good with it, then you will benefit more from it. Yes its very risky but it alsp very profitable given the proper condition, timing, and preparation. If you prepared enough before entering cryptocurrency, then I think you'll benefit more from it.
Activity: 202
I think crypto brings both risk and benefits , crypto have its advantages and disadvantages also but Wether it more risk than benefits now depends on you, how much you are investing in crypto or the types of crypto projects you are investing in, so these are the factors that will determine maybe you will see more benefits or risk from crypto.
Activity: 111
there are without a doubt many risks in crypto because there many scammers out there you must be as much as careful as possible especially when someone asks you for money in private chats and also you should be careful of scam sites that may take your ether wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Really crypto has more advantage but also high risk. Many use it's for the high profit in the short term and they manipulate the market for their own profit knows as whales. But, It's just one part of the crypto. But the application of use far more over the loss in the price. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The risk is undoubtedly connected with all kinds of business relations. But in the crypto currency risks are especially high. They are also reinforced by a huge number of scam projects, because of which you can lose all your investments. This all depends on how well you understand the crypto currency market.

I agree with you about this because everything depends on which coin or ICO we will choose and to get the right one so we have to know the market well if not then we will only experience losses, if successful I think it is only because of luck
Activity: 224
Every business is exposed to some risk but as an investor, you should be able to know how to take this risk and minimise it to the barest level.
Pages:
Jump to: