Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 50. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I agree on your theory. it doesnt make sense if you risk less and gain more of. thats just wishfull thinking. crypto has risk that only proportionates with the gains. as they say no pain, no gain
Activity: 280
Between the risks and benefits are 2 things you can do right. If you can get the best ICO and coins, then you will get many benefits with huge results. So also with the risk, if you are stuck on a scam, then you will lose your investment. The more capital you invest, the greater the risk you have to face.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Well, every business has it's own risk and hazard....also the same thing applies to crypto, it has it's own risk as well. Cryptocurrency has really gone a long way world-wide.... It all depends on the approach u use in dealing with crypto.... Banks will loose lots of customers and charges for transaction if crypto is more in use.... The more reason banks may not be in support...... However crypto is both risky and highly profitable
Activity: 81
Depends on what approaches do you use to invest in the cryptocurrency industry. This is very important since from the beginning, if you think that you will fail in this market, you are setting yourself to lose everything and it's more probably to happen. You have to be positive, analyze the market and make a right decision. Also, try to listen and pay attention to other opinions
Activity: 322
Banks do not like the crypt because they lose a lot of customers and interest for conducting financial transactions, which is getting smaller ..
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Cryptocurrency is an absolute risk.  And whether it will be useful, it depends on many factors.  It depends on the situation on the market, on your literacy.  You must correctly form your crypto-currency portfolio.  But even this does not guarantee success on the stock exchange.  For example, now we do not see a profit, because bitcoin and altcoins are at the bottom.
Activity: 182
All investment involve risk but depends on how you manage they , but in crypto you have to hold your position when you know what you have is in dip and never be greedy , be it FOMO or buying what you don't know much about, might lead to much lost .

Almost everyone got into this space via FOMO I'd say... But most that stick around try not to listen to it.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
All investment involve risk but depends on how you manage they , but in crypto you have to hold your position when you know what you have is in dip and never be greedy , be it FOMO or buying what you don't know much about, might lead to much lost .
Activity: 294
Anything about crytocurrency deals with risk, once you can let go of thought and stick to the risk, it is worth the risk. That is why when investing in cryptocurrency , you must be smart enough to sense things before there happening

Anything for investment in crypto has a risk, and it depends on how you take care of it, how you control your money in the market. If you have enough control of yourself it will give you benefits.
Activity: 169
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Of course everything we do here is a risk. But just like what you've said, "It just has to be calculated properly". Would the risk you're taking be outweighed by the benefits you'll receive later on? Because as I view this bounties, investing, trading, mining, and all stuffs related to crypto, there's no way you'd lose so much (well you could also lose much if you're not thinking what you're doing). Specially bounties, time would be the best you'd offer there's no way you'd lose on that.
I think crypto is the same risk and bring benefits because I know if it only carries the risk of everyone would be afraid and so crypto also bring good benefits and can be profitable and now also many people who invest in crypto for profit

Activity: 187
Not really its all depends on people who will try to invest in crypto currency. If you are going to invest in crypto currency without any knowledge to it is a very risky decision and its just like you put your money to a trash. Crypto is an investment platform that you need to study and to learn more about it  before you can earn from it, the more knowledge you have the more benefits you can get.
Activity: 152
Anything about crytocurrency deals with risk, once you can let go of thought and stick to the risk, it is worth the risk. That is why when investing in cryptocurrency , you must be smart enough to sense things before there happening
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the ratio is 50-50. so I think it's fair enough. when buying cheaply, then the price goes up and sells it, will get a big profit. and vice versa, when buying at a price that is quite expensive then the price drops dramatically, then a large loss can also be settled. but if the hold, the risk is actually still can be minimized.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Risk and reward is the same high level in crypto, if we ready take big risk so we have opportunity to make big profit too. If want to make profit in crypto we should take the risk and by make management of risk and money we can reduce that risk. But for long term investment, i think make invest here has low risk because the market cap still very low compared others market.
Activity: 218
I would say that the two is associated with crypto but in my own opinion, I think the  benefits that go along with crypto are more than the risks involved peradventure people have an adequate knowledge of how crypto runs .The risks involved in crypto should not be an excuse for someone to participate in crypto because only risk takers can be profit makers. There is no business that does not have its own risk but the trust of various individuals in such businesses is what usually make them to take the risks. I have taken so many risks participating in crypto and I can say confidently that the benefits I have derived so far are much more .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Yes you're correct man, as I know a good businessman were always gamble a risk of their investments and also here in crypto industry,the bigger the risk the bigger return of your investment, like for example if you were be able to bought 1 BTC from the last crash  with the price was down to $5600 early this month and just imagine how much you earn as of now with the price of $8200 with the span of 3 weeks only, but how about if you buy more, I'm sure huge profit coming up, and knowingly the risk is always there since Bitcoin price is very volatile.
Activity: 354

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.
Yes I agree that crypto are giving risk to us but for me as a signature bounty participant. I dont think that it is regretful because we the bounty hunters dont gibe or deposits any amount of money so i take this as an opportunity to really gain money. And that money benefits me.
Activity: 24
Nowadays, the investment in digital money is too much risk, a series of fraud, the legal system is primitive. Perhaps a long time ago digital money will have a certain place in the financial investment channels.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132

Well i might agree, Cryptocurrency brings more risk rather than benefits.
Yes probably, specially to those people who has no idea on what they are dealing with.
they might say yes, they know cryptocurrency. but they forget the facts and a lot of things regarding the subject.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I think the Spanish government still has a point though. Compared to other businesses, crypto is riskier because we are not in control of it. It is decentralized which is it is very susceptible to changes. Unlike businesses that you physically have - you are in control which makes it less riskier. Still, crypto can still benefit an individual given that he/she chose the right coin.
Pages:
Jump to: