Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 52. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i'm absolutely agree with your statement. every business have some risk. Greater the risk, greater the reward. but you must do research before and investing in any business and try to lower the risk associated with benefit. same rule apply on crypto too.
Activity: 58
hello dear, in my own thought, I believe there is more gain in crypto if you study the market before jumping into it. it's only risky when you don't know what you are doing.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I think that below the price will not go. All the major negative news has already hit the sphere of crypto-currencies. Next will be only the growth of the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
In my opinion if more the risk, the greater the likelihood of the benefit you will get. Big or small risk or benefit depends on our own, how we act, what our choices and what decisions we take. Patient and more knowledge will help us to make great choice and decision.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
first of all crypto is full of risk before you benifit, because there are many ico/projecy that is scams, and you should know how to select a ico you'll goin to invest before you benifit on it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
it is true crypto has many risks, one of which is we will lose the money we invest if the price of coins decreases, then we will also be in vain to do work if bounty followed by a scam.
but in addition to the risk, I also often feel the benefits of crypto, so from that I continue to work in crypto.
Activity: 117
Its not an easy thing to be in crypto, its high risk investment and peoples might losing their money in crypto but there is a knowledge named how to reduce risk in high risk investment and you can learn about them.
Activity: 42
that's debatable.because there is a risk in everything and you do not need to speak specifically for the crypto currency,everyone's business is to trust the crypto currency or not.the risk is I do not argue, but there is a benefit, my opinion is that you need to trust and will profit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
We can't control the hazard with regards to any venture site like digital money, genuine states and other associated with business corporate. Be that as it may, the way that we have enough learning or more about this endeavors we can diminish these dangers and can be a major advantage for us when the business develop inside years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Personally, I think that crypto brings both benefits and risks. however, I get more benefits than the risks when I decide the right decision in one moment. Besides getting free earning and more profits from investment, crypto also teaches me about the progress and development of the world of technology.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I would say that crypto is more of a 50-50 endeavour when it comes to calculating the risks and benefits that come with it. You always run the risk of losing all of your money then again, there is also the possibility that you will make more than twice the amount of the money that you are putting in. The risks and benefits of cryptos go hand in hand, if you are not willing to take risks then there is no way that you should expect to make profit.
Activity: 40
Obviously, if a man put resources into crypto with no learnings about this, at that point this speculation will bring him a bigger number of issues and encounters than benefits and delights Smiley
Activity: 378
I'm sure that everything depends on the specifics of your transactions and activities. We need to improve our knowledge and improve the principles of investment in order to minimize risks and less to worry about.
Activity: 43
the cryptos bring more hazard than the advantages to get is a wrong articulation, Central bank Governor of Spain fears cryptos in light of the fact that they havn't knew it yet. each business has it's own levels of hazard, in the event that you need to be gainer you must be sufficiently shrewd to play it securely. this is the manner by which business works.
Activity: 294
In modern life, almost everything is risky. The market of crypto is no exception. But the main thing is that crypto provides ample opportunities for profit and income.
Activity: 98
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I do not think it's true that crypto is full of risks rather than benefits. it seems the government is afraid that if people love and always use crypto for investments and transactions, if crypto is used for transactions, an automatic government or bank will not accept any transfer or tax fees and that is detrimental to them.
Activity: 121
I think the risks and benefits are directly proportional. So you think the risk is big because you don't have the right investment and you don't get high profits in the high-risk investment industry, so you think the risk is big.
I got more profit in encryption, I think its risk is not big.
Activity: 93
I cannot understand the Spanish government to an extent. Especially because cryptocurrencies are almost deregulated. Just anything can happen to your investments without any explanation nor anyone to hold. I know there is the SEC, but, how much trust do we have on it? Don't get me wrong, I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast. However, I think the Spanish government is not wrong in its warning or advice to its citizens.  Wink
Activity: 378
Today in our life, almost every thing involves a certain risk. Has it and the market of crypto. If you do not take risks, you will not be able to get benefits, this is the law for almost all markets.
Activity: 500
Every business is risky, every market is. The crypto market is a new thing, just evolving, so of course it's high risk. But here at least, there's greater ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: