Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 53. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Risk is always and everywhere, if you want to earn, then the risk is not ruled out. cold mind and analytics are the main helpers in this matter. Here you can earn, but there must be a very good flair
Activity: 168
Reward and risk are directly connected to each other. the more risk you take the more reward you get. but always take risk on some solid ground. do your research before taking risk
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Yes, the crypto brings more risk if we surpassed it gives good benefits if you don't know the movement in a market you lose your investment research and study the crypto before to invest.
Activity: 38
I fully agree that the risk is associated with all types of business and investment, so the crypto currency market also has its advantages and disadvantages.  you can lose all your money . No one can predict what will happen tomorrow
Activity: 154
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I don't think so. If you analyse the market and the projects carefully, I believe you won't take less risk and get more profit. Yes, there are risks in cryptocurrency investment. But friend, you should remember this is investment, risk is normal.  And I don't believe what the banks say. Cryptocurrency is not good for bank. So I totally understand why they say that.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
High risk is associated with high profit. And so as cryptos can return you higher profit.
Actually all depends on yourself the more you are careful and knowledgeable then it is likely bad could be spared but all the return that there may be no loss because all the successful also because it never felt failed. I accept the risks and realize that I can lose everything and for this reason I decided for myself to participate in the bounty program and earn on the prospect and Menno on those spartaps in which I believe personally
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

According to my friends' experience, this ratio shows that the market is rather risky and lossmaking than profitable. Only those of my friends, who bought the cryptocurrency 2 years ago, get a profit. Others are at a loss regardless of what strategy they've chosen this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I believe that there will be risks in any case. But in fact they can be compensated by benefit. Another question is how competently and successfully you conduct your business.
Activity: 56
undoubtedly crypto carries risks . but no more than any other investment
Activity: 98
If you invest wisely and do not risk large sums , then crypto is not dangerous
Activity: 448

Every thing in life comes with a level of risk so is the same when it comes to new technology. Cryptocurrency is still in its infant stage and there is so much trial and error which bears some risk but so was the internet before it became a revolution. Every financial institution is trying to protect uneducated investors because some people have the wrong mindset about the crypto space
Activity: 51
Only your decisions can bring more risk than benefit. If you try to calculate your investment and build the right trading strategy you will see that all risks that people are talking about - that is a myth, they risk only because they all in one coin and etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
It depends on the current market situation. When the market grew - more benefit. Now-more risk and losses.
Activity: 85
In addition to earnings, these are innovative technologies. In 10 years, bitcoin will be as popular as now the Internet - bitcoin will be used by the whole world
Activity: 228
You just need to be extremely careful with the things you are about to join or invest in. So that you will get scammed more rarely, than you are right now.
Activity: 205

If people can instantly transfer money across the globe without involving a bank they stand to lose a lot of money in fees.  This is only one of the reasons they dislike Crypto though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Uniquely a crypto currency brings more risk than some privileges but you should know that you can not win without risking  Cool
Activity: 210
Balance is the right solution, like on diet, food are all delicious but not all of them are good for our health but they are mean to be eaten but few are taken and should be taken moderately, like in crypto being greedy is not good for your investment and mind! So keep thing balance
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Crypto is the future of the world, So it will not give us that much risk maybe at first in the start we will see that we are losing but in the long term we will see crypto taking over fiat, Also, Everything has its own cons and pros, We cannot target only single thing and blame it.
Activity: 588
The bank doesn't deal with trading, so it can't fully appreciate the benefits of crypto currency. In addition, the bank most likely considered a very short period of time from the life of the crypto currency, and therefore made incorrect conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: