Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 54. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.
Activity: 92
All business involve risk taking, I agreed that in cryptos risk involve is greater than the benefits, but at the same time if you're strategic enough I think you shall overcome the risk and have your benefit. Just be patience to reduce the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
every things which associated with money will have their own risk but don't mean we can't take the benefits from those things moreover too in crypto even though the risk clearly high but we still can take benefit from it but indeed it all depend on how far people able to utilize crypto to take benefit
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
There are saying in my country who doesn't take a risk doesn't drink wine as he wins.  So I think every way of investment is risky, but sometimes the risk is mandatory in order to get your benefits.
Activity: 168
For sure any thing that has benefit must surely have risk attached to it, crypto as well has it's own benefit and it's own risk, so it is good to understand the risks in crypto so that you will know how to balance the both
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
investing and trading in the world of crypto is very risky, but if you are lucky, then you can be rich. all types of trades are at risk, be it crypto or in the real world. my advice you should be able to accept the risk first, then you can learn where your mistake.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
This rule works in a falling market, in a market that constantly grows bonuses is always greater than risks, it's the market and here the most important thing is not to miss your opportunity. Of course, everyone understands that this is only speculation.
Activity: 210
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Yes you are correct of you really trust cryptocurreny you will not think it... Well in every thing we did...  We need to take a risk I will not tell it to you that workong here doesn't requires us to take a risk...  Before we enter with this work we need to always remember that taking a risk is part of our job...  We should expect it always...
Activity: 126
I completely agree with your opinion . In every business or field of activity there is a risk . And how big it depends on you. If you approach the case more responsibly, you can minimize all risks .
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Well, to me, generally, the higher the risk in certain activities, the higher the returns. But in terms of Crypto, I don't really believe it brings more risk than benefit. The benefit comes after the risk, and in my opinion, the end benefit or profits usually outweigh the associated risks before the profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Risk and reward are two terms correlated between each other. In world of investing, if you wanna get reward, you should accept the risk, risk is what you pay for your future benefit. So those thing will be always beside. Take the risk or lose the chance.
The risk of choosing investment is certainly great. Of course, you can take part in the reward activities. Although there is no risk of investment, you need more energy and time.
Activity: 140
Risk and reward are two terms correlated between each other. In world of investing, if you wanna get reward, you should accept the risk, risk is what you pay for your future benefit. So those thing will be always beside. Take the risk or lose the chance.
Activity: 140
The cryptocurrency space can be very risky if you go about investing in projects with researching well. But if done right, there are a lot of profits to be made in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 97
As a matter of any  investment risk is necessary if you have to be successful in any investment you need to take risk, crypto did not bring risk or more risk rather benefit if you do understand how the market flows.
Activity: 251

All kinds of entrepreneurship consists risks in itself. That’s clear thing and we must to understand it. First of all we must to understand the things in which we are putting our money. So study market and its assets.
I don't even think that if we understand the project itself, there always be a risk on it which you couldn't afford it someday. I'd rather read the whole market situation to buy an altcoin than learn about the project which I'd like to buy.
Activity: 156
The risk is certainly there. But in what other area can you earn such interest as on cryptocurrency? I don't see an alternative...
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Just like any other investment cryptos bring a certain risk associated with it. This is still a relatively new market, very volatile in its nature and good amount of research is needed to make good investment decisions.
Activity: 546

All kinds of entrepreneurship consists risks in itself. That’s clear thing and we must to understand it. First of all we must to understand the things in which we are putting our money. So study market and its assets.
Activity: 196
I will say with no certainty, there is no risk, everything is simple, the main thing is to do everything wisely, do not buy a popular coin, do not sell when the coin has fallen, you just need to monitor the market and everything will be ok
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Where is there is risk there is the huge rewards if you get successful. Its upto us how we grab the opportunity and trends, use that opportunity and trends to maximise our earning. In crypto field you need to have patience and if you stick with the top 100 currency listed on CMC the risk are lower. Just by and hold for longer it will pay you for sure in longer run.
Pages:
Jump to: