Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 57. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I thought differently. Crypto carries a different economic value. Legislators in Spain say it is risky not to be too convincing. Because they can not control it and manage it in their own right. This makes the crypto a scapegoat for crime, tax evasion, money laundering, ....
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
There is risk in everything, I don’t see ease in anything. You can only find good projects with your own research, now if you trust ICO rating sites there will be a big risk when you invest in those project, you’ll have to explore and dig for the gold. I do my own study in this case, I think examination is important part of conclusion and research reduces the risk by many numbers. A good ICO can’t be found like this, I would suggest you to read the whitepapers of few ICOs, find out what their opponents are and what difficulties can they face in coming years. Go for ICOs like Liven, as they are an already established business and looks credible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Cryptos just like every other things has it's benefit and it's dis-benefit, it depends on how you approach it, if you approach cryptos in the right way and right manner, by doing your own research and investing what you can afford to lose, then it will bring benefit to you.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
Risks always exist in our lives without them it is not interesting to live. But it is the success that those who take risks in their lives and invest in crypto
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
No is one of the most lucrative, is just people that do panic that felt such but when patient is introduced you will eat the good of the land I.e the project
Activity: 21
I agree that, there is many risk in crypto. But I think risk in crypto not too much from benefit. Maybe Bank just afraid from crypto which can overtake their income.
Activity: 210
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Definitely Yes we have the same thoughts mate. Every investments is very risky. Maybe the government are afraid that a lot of their people lose some of there money due to wrong investment in crypto. Before investing it especially in cryptocurrency, we should do our own research and analysis if that investment is worth it and profitable.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I think there are a lot of risks in the crypt, however much depends on what exactly you are doing in the crypt and how professional you are in it.
Activity: 27
It depends on how to approach the crypto currency market, someone loses money, and who earns it, but mostly people who want easy money lose money, if you read a lot with the mind about the projects you are investing in, then it will only bring you benefits

well spoken, the associated risks in crypto-currencies investment can be considerably reduced with research, not exactly like gambling as some would think.
Activity: 118
When one is able to differentiate between scam and unscam project. I think that crypto bring more benefit than risk because, when an investment is been made on the ground of trust either to the project or in buying tokens during ICO stage then there is that tendency for one to make huge benefit compare to the risk involve. In my own opinion there is more benefit in crypto world than the risk involve.
The benefits of crypto-currencies as an investment tool far outweighs the associated risks.Many persons are millionaires today from investments of a few hundreds of dollar, something could never have dreamt of in a life time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
if there is no way to control yourself during investment, then any activity is dangerous. another issue is that he was referring to the danger in the fact that many people are greedy, and are easy to risk to invest money without thinking his steps
Activity: 280
I believe that this is more relevant to inexperienced investors who invest in something horrible, and then sell it off as a matter of fact or do nothing at all. more experienced in this matter people are cautious, so they remain in the black.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
I wouldn’t say so. Surely, crypto investments are risky as any investment, because price can fall down. But as for me this field is developing and very promising one. Crypto is our future and would advice to invest. But invest wisely and only after researches and some knowledge in your head. Because without it you can loose a lot.
Activity: 84

We must look at it well, crypto and cash are equally good and equally flawed. Cash is the old way, while crypto is the solution of the future.
Activity: 70
I read a study a little time ago I cannot recall it exactly at the moment. But the content was following: if you invested 1 dollar into every cryptocurrency ever made, including the ones that were scam from the beginning, then today you would still end up in profit, because the ones that failed or were a scam, are still balanced out with the benefit and profit successful coins have produced. So the lesson is to make smart choices and make sure you invest your money as wisely as possible. So there are risks, but you can minimize them when investigating the project you are about to invest in - there are some very good ones.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
I think that crypto indeed is a risky business. You could see your investment evaporate if you don't do proper research. Don't just invest all of your money in some project just because you like the name or some other friend advises you too. Do your own proper research and if you believe in the project, invest a little. See how it goes. You can always invest more later on. Only invest money you can really, really afford to lose. So it ouwld be an extra if you gain some profits, but could still pay your bills when it all evaporates. Learn about the market first. But after all this, you can also earn a lot of profits when investing in the right projects in the right moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
It depends on how to approach the crypto currency market, someone loses money, and who earns it, but mostly people who want easy money lose money, if you read a lot with the mind about the projects you are investing in, then it will only bring you benefits

Yes I agree, for now crypto carries more risks than benefits. We must admit crypto is still less stable in price, and for beginners this is not recommended.
Activity: 64
I think the risk will come with benefit and I am sure that if we know how to manage the risk, we can also take the benefits and maybe we can reduce the risk to get the benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: