Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 60. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It depends for use of crypto. If it is used for an action that violates the law will clearly be detrimental. but the main purpose of crypto naturally with ease transactions. This gives it a good thing that a lot of loss. for investment, even crypto is a valuable asset.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Limit your risk by DYOR and creating a good portfolio (not all in on a risky ICO)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I think that any investment is risky. A company may go bankrupt anytime. In such a case you will lose all your investments at once. First of all, you should study a company well and then invest in the projects that existed long before ICO.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In my own opinion, before a person should invest on cryptocurrency, they should already know how much risk they are taking because it will always depend on how much capital you spend and there is no guarantee to earn profit because the market is volatile.
well even that they know the risk of it they dont even think it wise what are some risk that can ever be happen on it positively so that is why more people lose of it well think it very wise before to proceed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

In my own opinion, before a person should invest on cryptocurrency, they should already know how much risk they are taking because it will always depend on how much capital you spend and there is no guarantee to earn profit because the market is volatile.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
In the field of crypto currency, there are huge risks, but the profit can be good. Therefore, people will invest in new projects.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Yes, it is.
But remember greater the risk , greater also the benefit that able be obtain so it's worth for who as risk taker.
Consider profit as a bonus because you're likely to loss rather than winning if you can manage carefully !
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Agree with you No risk no gain and crypto is definitely one of the riskiest investment as most of the trading/investment is done on the basis of speculation as very few projects has a working product at the moment. So this is the time to make most of the crypto as because as we go along and the crypto matures the price action will also become mature as time goes on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
you need to be careful and understand that crypto, like any other type of investment, is very risky
Activity: 243
I also believe that with risks comes rewards. Therefore, the higher the risks the greater the rewards. This is entirely true for any facet of life including crypto. Those who are trading knows this very well. Those who have gains made those because some guy had losses. But there is plenty of opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 124
The benefits of Cryptocurrency in today's economy can seem to destroy the earth, destroy geographic barriers, and save a little cash at the end of the purchase. But that does not mean Cryptocurrency does not come without risk,
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
the benefit in crypto currency is vast as it cuts across different spheres in the field of finance bridging the gap of the artificial intelligence and also the decentralization of the technology is one of its kind. if we continue to point facts it will be obviously clear the benefits associated with crypto related operations
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
At this time, I think the risk is higher than benefit, but there is always chance that we can make benefit from cryptos and we can get more fun than anywhere else
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Every investment you put money in is a risk, either small or big. But to measure the risky part over the benefit is undefine. this is market we should expect anything.
But the main thing is that before anybody can put money or time on any investement you should know the more about it (both the risky part and the benefit part). But as we all know crypto has a lots of benefit
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Crypto brings more benefit than risk.  Putting your fiat in the bank is risky. Like Robert Kiyosaki stated in one of his books "When you deposit your money in the bank, you are indirectly opening wide your pocket for the looters of the economy to stealing from you". Instead he advises us to be our own bank. I think Cryptocurrencies actually help you to be in control of your bank, free from government manipulations. This is the rare truth the government will never tell you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in the crypto world I think that the risks and benefits will definitely be obtained by everyone who will join the world of crypto. and if we talk about how much more will be between the risks or benefits I think it will depend on the crypto user itself, so I mean if we can read the crypto market situation well then it will have a chance to benefit more than risk his.
Activity: 168
Well, this question can be answered differently. Yes, it is possible that the crypto currency is a risky business. But, what now is not risky in our life? I think if everything goes well with the mind, you can minimize the risks
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
For the individual buying in, then crypto at the moment does represent a big risk, but also the possibility of big reward.
I think risk becomes much lower if you take a long-term holder's perspective, holding the high cap coins (BTC, ETH, XRP, and so on).

For society at large, crypto offers a huge possibility of improvements. I think crypto involvement in everyone's day-to-day life is an inevitability. It will certainly bring efficiency improvements, but as to negative aspects (automation putting people out of jobs and so on), it is maybe too early to say.
Activity: 345
risk is great but if we are able to overcome the fear of that big risk, big profits will we get. because cryptocurrency is very different from other investment assets, crypto is more at risk than others.
Activity: 154
There are risks in almost any area, in any investment ...
Pages:
Jump to: