Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 58. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Crypto is a risk, so it all depends. Meaning that it all depends on the side you're on. Did you lose a lot of money because you bought the wrong coin, got hacked and so on? Or did you get lucky and made many times what you put in. So the answer is, it depends.
Activity: 86
The benefits and risks are coexisting. How much profit do you want to get, and how much risk it has. If you know a lot about encryption, you should know the risks. These are your wealth, and you can make good judgments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I also think the current cryptocurrency market is overly overvalued.
Then there is a certain bubble in the whole market, but the development of the industry is positive.
Activity: 98
Cryptography is the science of crepe. In my opinion, all the crypts that are on the market are cryptography. Some countries are against the crypt. They are afraid that the crypt will be the first currency in the world. But seriously, this is business.
Activity: 84
Cryptocurrency is very risky but very rewarding. Don't get on board in crypto is you are not willing to risk your investment. Plenty have investors have been frustrated of cryptocurrency but I know a lot who became rich because of cryptocurrency. That is why before engaging here you should be prepared for ups and downs in the market.
Activity: 278
My believe is that life in itself is a risk on its own. The more you take risk the more chances of making money. My only advice is that we should not be too greedy about whatsoever risk we are taking. It is advisable that we take only CALCULATED risks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if you look at all the business there will be no risk gan. the most important is how we can respond to it and clever use the opportunity to take the opportunity to success. as the price drops the opportunity to buy and sell when the price has gone up .
Activity: 46
I agree with you that any encryption has the same risks as other investment methods. It needs to be analyzed and controlled by myself. I believe the risks and returns are directly proportional!
Activity: 196
  Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
crypto does carry risks and benefits and so now many people join crypto and intend to invest in cryptocurrency because in it many promising and profitable altcoins in the future besides bringing benefits and risks of crypto also bring benefits
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

If you are investing on ICO's, YES, I think it has a lot of risk. Its like investing to something without assurance. No contract, no receipt or whatsoever proof that you have invested. Investors are not being protected. If the ICO ended up being a scam, they are unable to do anything and just accept the fact that they already lose their money. Bounties on the other hand has a lot of benefits. No money needed, just time and effort. Maybe I'm getting used to projects not paying anything. LOL.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Yes it can be risky if we don’t know what we are doing, i mean what would be the right cryptocurrencies we are going to buy since there are thousands of numbers now in the market. That is the reason why i always stick to bitcoin and just recently to ethereum aswell because i know the both coins that i am holding right now are potential and promising coins. I always goes to the safe side than to risk my money in investing to the cheaper one but doesn’t give me an assurance to earn profits from it.
Activity: 65
This is different from the stock market, because the token will have the risk of disappearing, equivalent to the futures market, you may lose all your principal. But the currency futures market is even more dangerous, because the project is opaque, the scammers are rampant, and you can't judge.
Activity: 154
according to this, the crypto world I think that the risks and benefits will definitely be obtained by everyone who will join the world of crypto. and if we talk about how much more will happen between the risks or benefits I think it will depend on the user crypto itself. I think if everything goes well with the mind, you can minimize the risk.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Any investment comes along with risk. And rewards can be achieved after taking risk. So when taking crypto as our investment we need to be always prepared on risk coming our way. After that we can be more than happier enjoying the fruits of our effort.
Activity: 238
Business is different from the crypto. In business control is in our hand and we can change according to market conditions changing. We can minimize the risk in business. But in crypto this is totally decentralized. Profit or loss with the market. If we afraid from risk then we can take crypto as service than investment. By this funds can transfer worldwide easily. Nevertheless I want to say that crypto has risk for investment but it has more chances of good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think it depends upon the strategy used by every individuals on the crypto feild. We can never predict our earnings here but if we work hard on it we can have more assurance to gain an extra income. I think we need to learn more about crypto to gain more profit and to prevent our self from lossing an amount of capital.
Activity: 140
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

It depends on individual points of view,but for me in my own opinion it is more beneficial for me. Because you earn while not putting actual money. Although it is time consuming but in the end you'll get reward. At the same time you learn a lot in joining project and forum.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10

Yes you are correct, if you take more risk the bigger your achievements will be but on the other side you might also lose everything as well. For me you will have less risk to tackle if you are well informed and have a lot of knowledge. The more you know about cryptocurrency the less risk you will face because you know what you are doing.
Activity: 164
Cryptocurrency is more volatile than our fiat currency and its risks aren't as defined. But both of these things each have their own disadvantages. The thing with cryptocurrency is that it has probably more benefits than banks. It's only a risk if you don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 294
It is in your efforts. If you do it appropriately, by choosing a reliable program and you are doing it seriously, even if you have a high level of risk, I am sure that you have a much higher benefit than the risk you have. Unlike the case you choose a program that perfunctory, unknown background and do not have clear information, it will make you have a risk far greater than the benefits you can get.
Pages:
Jump to: