Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 17. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency. And also we must believe that crypto technology and blockchain will explode and explode in the near future.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Yes it does and same way it makes one homeless over night when greed sets in.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
Be patient with your choices and be consistent with your options that are what the trader needs. To be rich is not difficult but you have to be an honest person who always makes decisions that not based on the environment around them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
You're right. To be honest, I also fell for this bait and thought that I would be able to get rich quickly and without much effort. But as they say the universe is smarter and in time I settled down. So now I am humbly waiting for my time to come. For I believe that the market will soon begin to grow and everything will fall into place!!!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
This can happen, not really overnight but during 1-2 days for sure. Take a look at the ripple. The coin price was doubled in 2 days. Top 3 alcoin doubled the price, can you imagine? Currently cap is around ethereum has, that's crazy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
There is possibilites of earning good income from your cryptocurrency actuvities, getting rich overnight however is not something that happens to everyone! If you are developer and you constantly work and grow your coin with the backing of thriving community, the possibilities of your coin been reccognized and attracting big investment is there, and  if this happened, you will surely make money together with those that believed in your coin!

I`m will support your comment and add something. It`s not something that happen to everyone, and it`s not something
that happens often. In past we saw how prices can go high over night, for 100% and much more. What I think is that there
is always possibility for that to happen.
   That`s a lot, at least some chance. You need to have good timing when you invest in some coin, to be active and to
see that rise and sell when you triple your money. It`s not happened to me, I`m long-term investor and I still wait my
moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
People often try and want to get rich at once and this is the problem if everyone knew really the price of the crypto currency they would not drop an expensive coin literally for free thereby knocking down the price and bringing down the total price of the coin!! Unfortunately, the human factor is higher! I am a moderately patient person and now I am practically without means of livelihood,but I am not going to sell some coins for nothing.I'd rather starve for something then I'll be glad! I wish you all to have patience too!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 21, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
Indeed it requires alot of patience.You either hodl or invest in seed period and sell when project launches (when the price just starts to go down) because usually it drops and you have a good chance to invest again.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
I think it's not in a legit way. It takes time to get rich in crypto unless you're such truly a legend and very smart when it comes with imvestment in crypto. I never heard a story about someone who get rich in crypto in just overnight. Everything takes time and proper timing.

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
No but one safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
This can happen, but the chances are getting smaller and smaller. By now you need a lot of money to be able to get involved in the crypto market (bitcoin). I believe, only if you already have money and invest this, you can get rich with crypto overnight.
Activity: 700
September 21, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
It can happen, but it will be a huge luck, but in many situation it is a bigger job done by investors to make a profit, not lose money.
everything can happen in crypto, even you can be poor because of crypto, therefore you don't need to be too rash about crypto investment. You don't need to invest all of your property because if you are lucky even small capital can make big profits.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 21, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
I don't think being rich overnight, needing time and learning to trade is the best choice before I get rich, if the price of coins collapses as it is today, I think everyone will panic, and those who have trading experience will hold coins until the price recovers.
Activity: 297
September 21, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
In fact, you need experience and expertise in a field. especially the way of thinking. It's not easy in electronic money. High ambitions will usually be nothing. Must see the negative side, and that is not just one overnight. Patience to achieve real success.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 10:00:56 AM
There is possibilites of earning good income from your cryptocurrency actuvities, getting rich overnight however is not something that happens to everyone! If you are developer and you constantly work and grow your coin with the backing of thriving community, the possibilities of your coin been reccognized and attracting big investment is there, and  if this happened, you will surely make money together with those that believed in your coin!
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
All can be - this is for those who came to the crypto market in the in the early autumn and recorded profits in the winter. These people just got lucky. And those who have been here for many years, but still do not record profit, they can soothe those who bought bitcoin at a high price in the winter about 20К Grin
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 21, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
Riches or success does not come overnight this is 100% true. and crypto currency is also the process of many steps which will give you rewards and then this reward can exchange then you will get actually money.so crypto does not come overnight according to me.
Actually it is possible but it is not happening too often for example you can be a millionaire by overnight through gambling but the chances of happening are nealry very low so in cryptos also it may happen but not many times but still you cn make huge amount from your investment if you keep doing the right things at the right times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
Riches or success does not come overnight this is 100% true. and crypto currency is also the process of many steps which will give you rewards and then this reward can exchange then you will get actually money.so crypto does not come overnight according to me.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 09:34:34 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

No person can ever ever get rich overnight in the crypto world. Crypto world needs someone who's patient in becoming succesful in life.  If you really want to be rich and successful someday you might need patience and Hardwork for that dream of yours to be achieved 
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
It can happen, but it will be a huge luck, but in many situation it is a bigger job done by investors to make a profit, not lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: