Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 32. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
of course it requires a process of hard work to want to be rich. especially ways of thinking. it's not easy in cryptocurrency. high ambition will usually be unwary. must see the negative side, and that is not enough just overnight. be patient to achieve real success.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
August 19, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Agreed most of the points you have given but sometimes we need to follow the trend and take decisions. for example, if you take the last top 5 ICOS most of them failed to maintain ICO price when they listed on exchanges. the trend was to sell early and enter again after the dip. in the first wave it may go above the ico price and most of them sold with some profit, then it starts to fail down and down to the very lower value. if we keep our investment it will cost or valuable time which our money traped on ICO without any profit. Smart investors sell on the first wave top and buy back on the dip. when it again moves up a little, they can have green portfolio again  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
There are big gains in crypto even for a night but that will not make you rich as there are losses as well. Crypto is a long term game and you have to understand the fundamentals how the market works to make high gains.The most difficult for me was to try to control my emotions and be patient in tough situations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
What i do not like about some projects is their pump and dump nature, because coins like that easily die. Some of them are them are real shit coins. I would rather prefer to invest in a coin with organic growth, which has a good product. I just imagine how some developers cause fomo just because they want to dump and abandon the project. I have had such experience and that is why i do not believe in sudden riches when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
No it won't simply gonna happen over night. you may get x10 but if you aren't rich how are you suppose to get big profit. when you only invested small amount because you aren't rich
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
No, crypto does not in any way and form offer the get rich overnight stuff.
You have to work hard and be patient to really make or get rich in crypto.
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 03:08:57 PM
I agree with you, most persons go for the pump and dumb projects, but then so far i have seen, not much have actually talked of getting rich overnight.
For me, crypto requires your time and energy and risk. So if you want to make it.
Apply the Patience key...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:02:08 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Absolutely. Those looking for a quick buck will get burned, and will have very weak hands when the market drops - which it always does! If you can't stomach the losses then you don't deserve the gains...and if you take your time and invest in great projects then those gains will come
Activity: 75
August 19, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
From my experience thus far, crypto would definitely offer you the opportunity to get rich but what i have seen in crypto is that you would not just get rich quick and overnight, you just have to put in some risk and your devoted time.
So dont think when you are in crypto you would get rich overnight. No!
Activity: 359
August 19, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
As for me my opinion is that even those who have bought Bitcoin in 2009 and became insanely rich in 2017 needs to hold bitcoin for 8 years to prosper with it. So I am highly doubting that position.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
This is one of the most reasons why many are disappointed when the market takes a little dip. The get rich overnight mentality is killing the industry. This is one of the reasons for the rise in scam projects and scammers all over impersonating project administrators just to get rich overnight. In every industry, it is best to follow through and get the necessary experience and gradually rise through the ranks and become rich as well. Only so is one able to be reasonable accordingly and crypto is no exception. I do not think that crypto offer riches overnight.
Activity: 39
August 19, 2018, 02:48:19 PM
Although crypto has made some people very rich (not overnight), it also has the potential to make you very poor (overnight).
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
If you're smart/lucky enough it can, but remember that crypto is a zero-sum game.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
Obliviously not crypto is a new technology and nothing makes you money over night
Activity: 61
August 19, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
You forgot another important point. It's good luck. Some without knowing anything invested in good projects and received x100 from the investment.
Activity: 183
August 19, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
As definite as it is to become stupendously rich with crypto, it can never be overnight. Just as it requires due diligence and patience for every other thing people do to be rich, same's applicable to crypto.
Activity: 24
August 19, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Crypto is not a walk over even it will give you something big then you have to risk some cash. So it is not a day thing and it takes courage to invest. If it is that simple than everyone will want to invest in it.... I am still scare a bit to invest at times as a person ... but no pain no gain no risk no gain.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 19, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
Don't expect that to happen, it's very difficult or not even someone can be rich in crypto last night, all need hard work, even if it might happen in really rare cases. Work hard and be smart in this so you can be rich.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
Being rich overnight through cryptocurrencies were hard, but it is possible. There are ico's that has yielded users x10 growth within a very small time period. By those days the usage level was very small compared the present. Very few exceptions can be seen who were rich in a short time through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 373
August 19, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
It looks like crypto doesn't offer wealth overnight if you don't have the courage. If you are lucky and invest a lot of money and suddenly only last night the investment you make explodes. Maybe that can happen. But the chances are very small. So don't expect only overnight
Pages:
Jump to: