Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 33. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Earlier, when the crooked currency market grew and every day more money was invested in it, I did not have any problems at that, and every project had the opportunity to bring a huge income, but after the crypto-currency market began to fall, the chances to earn, as well quickly began to fall.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies, you should see the value of crypto in the future, instead of speculating crypto rich riches overnight, this is a wrong idea, when you think so, you will find that you fall into the bull trap.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
This is the mistake people make,they come into crypto with this mentallity to get rich quick without studying only for them to get burnt but with study and dedication,you can trade the market and make some consistent profit.
Activity: 344
August 19, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
Does not seem. Crypto doesn't offer you to be rich in semalem. Because the opportunity is very small. But if you are patient about your investment, then you can become rich. But it takes time. that's all in my opinion.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
I agree with you that it is impossible to get rich in cryptocurrency overnight. Whether it is the cryptocurrency world or our daily life, we must maintain a correct attitude to face everything. We need to work hard and be patient.
Activity: 270
August 19, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Crypto does not offer riches overnight! Only persistent hodlers get rich! But wherever someone is making money there are so called "crypto gurus" who spam on social media, youtube and wherever how they got rich fast. They are like telemarketing scammers selling you shit and promise gold! And they probably get rich fast, but from scaming people! Bitconnect is just one but not only example!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
now you will not get rich on cryptocurrency, as it could be done before.Times are different.Many fraudulent projects enter the market,mining has ceased to be profitable, investing can be delayed for a long time.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
Yes it can be possible for someone to be wealthier just over night in cryptocurrency but it will be hard to find a coin that you can invest and just overnight it will just raise up.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
Yes. Truly. A person will not be successful overnight. There is a process in being successful. In investments patience is really needed.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 19, 2018, 03:22:57 AM
In crypto is possible to earn 10 times profit in just in amonth and not anight,  and to get 10 times profit in amonth we should be has knowledge and skill about fundamental of the cryptocurrency. Crypto possible to make us rich in short times but this is according to skill and also lucky.
Activity: 672
August 17, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
Yes its very good to be patient in the crypto world because patience is the key. Cryptocurrency is not a ponzi scheme where and its not an avenue where to get quick rich overnight but if someone is patient then its possible to get rich in crypto.
Activity: 48
August 17, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
This is an interesting topic,  we crypto is not gambling it requires hard work and dedication you have to understand it and enjoy being part of it study it well and I think riches will come but not overnight
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
As I would like to think, crypto can make you wealthy in an opportune time with a correct venture, however there's no such thing as wealth over a night as it were. On the off chance that crypto offer such thing possibly we'll see more individuals flop in their speculation as a result of their covetousness. It requires investment and push to pick up a sensible porfit in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
Why not get rich? Yes, we need patience and nerves of steel. But I'll tell you - it's possible, if you try. For example, it was possible to get rich on November 26-27, 2017 when the Einsteinium took off 7 times. Of course, if you invest 1 dollar, you will not get rich, but if 1 million - yes. During the night I did x4 - woke up in the morning and the breakfast was awesome with a special taste of joy. It's a pity the investments were small.
Activity: 89
August 16, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

I have joined Crypto for years and until now I have never felt rich in one night. it just seems to be in a fairy tale and doesn't exist in the real world. ... the most important thing is working hard now.
Activity: 109
August 16, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
Yes, some new coins, or you can receive some coins, he will rise very crazy, so that you can get very rich profits in a short time, but this is also dangerous, because some coins will make Your loss is very serious. Risk and profit are equal.
Activity: 134
August 16, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
I agree to you on this. Crypto cannot make you rich overnight. Though it can help you achieve your goals, do not expect that it can happen in a very short period of time. Specially now that we are in a bear market that seems it is taking an extended vacation with us, you may lose a lot of money, but for others, bear or bull is a chance or an opportunity to make more money.
Activity: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
I think that cryptocurrency will not make people get rich overnight. As you said, getting rich encryption requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. If encryption can make people get rich overnight, I don’t think there will be any in this world. More poor
Activity: 410
August 16, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
cripto is so much wealth that people cannot buy all BTC or ETH, of course, a little people buy it as a long-term and short-term investment to get countless profits but I have never invested because I don't have funds.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
I absolutely agree with you, patience and work, as well as self-development - this will help to achieve results. I think that the flow of people who are looking for quick earnings quickly stop
Pages:
Jump to: