Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 34. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
Yes, this is entirely possible. The first thing you need to do is to have a lot of cryptocurrencies. You have to invest in a lot of potential coins to bring a lot of wealth when the market rises.
Activity: 122
August 16, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
I don't think encryption will provide people with wealth overnight. If people want to add encryption because they want to get rich overnight, I think I can leave now because you didn't have a clear goal before adding encryption. Encryption will bring you the risk, then I think you will lose all
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 16, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
Yes, it does offer riches overnight but too many years and a night... Smiley
Activity: 48
August 16, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
To make wealth in life you have to be hard working diligent and do research so in crypto if you put all this into practice you will do well for yourself
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 14, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
Become wealthy overnight just in time I think it's very likely to happen. But keep in mind to become rich in the crypto world certainly you must have an ability and a very large fund. Invest in money very much it will make you quickly become rich.
It requires patience to study the market trend and performance of a particular coin before you begin to invest the large amount of money. Without knowledge, the amount of money is nothing but only increases the risk of losing your investment to a worthless coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
Become wealthy overnight just in time I think it's very likely to happen. But keep in mind to become rich in the crypto world certainly you must have an ability and a very large fund. Invest in money very much it will make you quickly become rich.
Activity: 83
August 12, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
Many times, these words such as crypto-millonaire and analogous catch-phrases point ot unequal concepts for distinct holders although most of these can likely be better off with tokenized assets.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
Cryptocurrency certainly does not offer riches overnight. Rather, it is one of the most volatile sectors one can invest his/her money. One needs to understand how it works so as to know how to invest here profitably
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
In principle, there is such a chance, if you make investments at the right time and in the right project - you can become a millionaire literally in one night. But this is an exception - usually you need a long wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
You won't get rich overnight in Crypto. I believe the difficulty of Crypto is underestimated. You gotta have cold blooded patience. During bull market everyone is happy. But you always gotta estimate the top and act accordingly. Because when that bear market comes, it comes fast. Learn about ICO's and Coins. Then analyze the coins deeply. What problem does it solve ? Is it really needed ? etc...

Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
I am agree with you. The more safe variant investitions money for beginner - its do investors for 10 years and forget about this. He will lost not so much nerves
Activity: 280
August 11, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
You need to be realistic - it's impossible to become millionaires overnight. It is necessary to study and analyze the market, understand the specifics and prospects of selected projects.
Activity: 228
August 10, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
I think it is still offering that it is happening very rare in comparing with previous years so you need to try hard and use all the opportunities and maybe one of them will make you rich and maybe even over night.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Yes, I do agree. Cryptocurrency is not the shortcut in getting money. You cannot invest in cryptocurrency without the adequate knowledge. You cannot join signature campaigns and post in this forum because of inadequate knowledge. I agree in what you said all about Cryptocurrency is just only an avenue on getting rich. It is not a shortcut. You really need to do a lot of research and dedication in order to gain experience in knowledge in Cryptocurrency. I strongly agree that dedication, hard work, and patience is the key in reaching your goals in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
It depends on how you define riches, but you can earn as long as you know when to gamble and when to play safe.
Activity: 96
August 10, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
Being successfull in anything takes time. There is no one-night-get-rich-real-quick strategy. It takes time, hark work, dedication, determination and patience. And we need that to be successful too here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
Greedy and not being patient at all does not help in the crypto world at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
Yes,There is no way to get rich overnight in crypto world.There are also some principles and rules to follow the process and no any short cut to be rich,If want to be rich must gain knowledge and decide perfect medium where you feel comfort either trading,bounty campaigns or offering services against payment of crypto. Education is basic step to be successful in crypto,Learn to control the emotions and take decisions according to the situation and follow the process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
You must have a lot of hard work and patience to get what you want. A really bad mindset if people think, with crypto everyone can get rich in a short time, crypto is not a rich quick scheme. To get rich with Cryptocurrency at least takes time. because with a gradual profit system, Cryptocurrency makes the stage to generate profits and make us rich in the future.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
Agree with OP, maybe with a few exceptions, crypto currently does not offer this. Unfortunately many new investors come with the goal to become rich overnight and then they are of course disappointed. It is important to change the mindset and think more in long term perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: