Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 11. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
If you have decided to have a career in cryptocurrency trading, then you should go ahead with your plan. I believe a whole lots of thinking would have gone into this before you come to this conclusion for yourself!
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
As for me, it's good now that those who started about cryptocurrency approximately 3-4 years ago earn. At that time it was just beginning to form, the price was very low, ICO projects were just starting to be launched, etc.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
When it comes to starting up business or making some decisions of this kind, you make more of the decision on yourself accessment.
1. Do I have what it takes in doing it. In terms of
passion, characters, ability to manage risk,etc.
Then, you can say whatever our advice is can work for you.
Well, crypto trading is a good business, I may not call it profession for now.and you have explained your fears. Therefore, you can do it as long as you can cope with the odds of it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think it depends on whether you are outstanding. If you have done a good job in every transaction and profit from it, then this is a good job. The cryptocurrency is high-risk and requires excellent intelligence and knowledge accumulation. A profession is not for everyone
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Its a good profession but you gotta to be agood at it before you shall consider it your real business. Learning it ain't easy though but starting with just a hundred USD is going to make you learn. Tether is always the best option for the traders. Forex traders are doing it weekdays and they live their lives with it.
Being a trader I guess you will have to monitor signals and fundamental news.
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You can start your career on crypto but don't make it as your primary source of income. You can still have another job and do crypto on your free. Be productive and have more sources of income. Relying on investment alone is not recommended on crypto. It's not you will fail, you are taking a lot of risk without protecting yourself against bankruptcy.
Activity: 36
There have been a lot of people who earn money from this market. The determination is a long-term job, depending on the perspective of each person. I think this market will soon be like the stock market and there will be people who do full time job
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

As for me, crypto is a good way of earning but we can't consider it as a profession because it isn't stable and the value is always changing. I think itnis not advisable to give up a job for crypto if we want stability. It is just good for an extra source of income.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
There are people who make a living out of it, a decent life at that, but they are not experimental traders, many of them trade across different markets-stocks,bonds,cryptos,commodity market, forex and are vast in knowledge in it

I know someone who is into crypto trading full time and seems  he gains so much during the bullish amrket and is now living on his dreams. He is very lucky because he  invests timely and sell during bull season. He is now out in emploument,  very inspiring. Now he diversify his assets to real estate, stocks etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

The crypto world is not a good profession. But this is a job that can help you make a lot of money. You want to join the cryptographic world right now. This is fine. Before investing in crypto you need the knowledge to buy any coin to make a profit.
Activity: 112
While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
I won't advice anyone to engage in trading as a full time job whether or not we are in a bear or bulls market, unless of course such person is a professional in the field
Activity: 112
There are people who make a living out of it, a decent life at that, but they are not experimental traders, many of them trade across different markets-stocks,bonds,cryptos,commodity market, forex and are vast in knowledge in it
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is not a profession in the first place and won't be a good one. The profit in trading won't be constant unlike on real professions. The scenario in the market highly affects the profit from trading such as what is happening at thid point wherein the market value of most cryptos are low resulting to small profit which is quite the downside. It would be a good source of income but is not reliable for main source of profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
You need to hurry up because this time most of the time the coin are still dumping and this is great opoortunity to buy more altcoins. A lot of people earn more money because of trading and some of them are losing. Maybe they should be patient and careful of what they are doing so in the end they will earn money and not lose their capital next time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Practice and experience make a good trader. It is not what you can learn in short period. It is like playing chess, first you have to learn how the figures move, know the basics and later on you can play.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
This is a good profession, but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience
Activity: 137
Yes, as for myself I am aiming to be a better trader everyday.
As for trading, whenever is a good time to start.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
I think crypto trading is good enough for a side job, besides you do the main job. Now many people trade in the crypto world and make crypto increasingly known to the world. Crypto trading may be a good start if you don't have a permanent job.
i agree with this, trading is good for side job, it will give you extra money if you have permanent job, and it also can give you a new start if you don't have any job,
crypto help me through my rough time.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I think crypto trading is good enough for a side job, besides you do the main job. Now many people trade in the crypto world and make crypto increasingly known to the world. Crypto trading may be a good start if you don't have a permanent job.
Activity: 223
But have you gotten enough experience researching into how to get good coins to trade with? Hope you are not going to be just follow follow lamb that ends up in Jeopardy? Ensure you are well skilled in Market trend analysis research and be fully courageous to stat the Trading.
Pages:
Jump to: