Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 15. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
Dunia ini penuh tantangan dunia ini penuh beban sebagai seorang manusia tentunya ingin maju dan berkembang tentu saja melewati tantangan yg sangat berliku apalagi tantangan di forum yg sangat menarik ini.. bitcoin ini seru bitcoint ini menangtang investasi yg bersifat spekulan sangat beresiko sebelu bertransaksi perlu pemikiran yg pas dan teliti..dunia ekonomi banyak tantangan.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 08:28:10 PM
Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.
Yeah it's included in your management and financial plan, not just bitcoin but all investments have their own risks, so you have to be
able to use your capital well and allocate according to you can afford to losses and your financial ability..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

You have to take the risk if you want to be a successful, but in bitcoin there's a big risk involved but also has a big chances to become a successful in financial, So don't afraid to take the risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
There is nothing on earth which is not risky once it is expected to reward you with success at the end of the day. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally are such things. I was quite aware of the risk attached to Bitcoin investment and I don't let it bother me at. I play by the rules by taking calculated risk.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
If we define that money investing risk is lost, investment is certainly risky. However, if you define risk as life or time, it is the same as life itself is risk trading. If you control within the scope of your own risk, it will not be a problem.

I think you must know the good, the bad and the reality to be successful rather than just falling without a basic understanding of big loss.
People who have the mentality to risk themselves should be involved with bitcoin-related activities. Only by being willing to get into bitcoin seeing other public users will lead to drastic failure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
it still up on you if your life is depending on it. Bitcoin and other currency is risky in the first place. The thing that made this risky is that there is no guarantee in bitcoin, there is always ups and downs or pros and cons.Even in joining bounty campaigns poses risks, the simplest way to earn still has risks but if you are afraid to take the risks, nothing will happen to you, but you must analyze first before taking risks.
Although Bitcoin is risky but it is worth taking.Bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency in the market and is the father of all the altcoins.Bitcoin is known all over the world and more and more people are engaging themselves in Bitcoin because Bitcoin gives good profit returns.The value of Bitcoin is very volatile and this is the reason why Bitcoin is such famous because we do not know when will the prices rise.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
it still up on you if your life is depending on it. Bitcoin and other currency is risky in the first place. The thing that made this risky is that there is no guarantee in bitcoin, there is always ups and downs or pros and cons.Even in joining bounty campaigns poses risks, the simplest way to earn still has risks but if you are afraid to take the risks, nothing will happen to you, but you must analyze first before taking risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 05, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
There is always a risk. it would not earn so much if it was not already at risk. people are taking risks to win. This is the most important thing.
I do not take risks. I am investing with money that I do not need. I do not feel sorry when I lose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 05, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I think in every business venture, you somehow put yourself at risk because there is always that chance that your investment might go down and south and end up being a failure. That in itself is a big risk to consider, but then, in the cryptocurrency market, risks have always been accepted and known to be part of the market, and so, if you are not willing to take your chances and see how the market will favor your investment, then this market might not be for you. Although there are so many bad happenings and negative news swirling day in and day out about the cryptocurrency market, a serious investor would always find the good beyond the bad.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
September 05, 2018, 07:17:50 AM
Everything is at risk here, a highly volatile and unpredictable market is an
uncertainty that has always associated itself with bitcoins and cryptocurrency.
But some of the risk pays off, it's not all the time that they do. At least for a
lot of people here who has experienced the pros and cons of engaging and
investing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general. Sometimes risk is what
pushes the boundaries in order to thrive, learn and prosper. It's more like
a leap of faith, calculated preferably.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
the biggest risk is the crypto world does not have a level of security that can be accounted for by regulations and even law, it is very risky because all responsibility is charged only to personal management, price fluctuations are not very important because all stock businesses also apply the same, but bitcoin naturally likes to give surprise and that's the sweetest risk I know.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Engaging in bitcoin  is at high risk , bitcoin is the highest risk i ever take in my life i put all my salary on it still hoping to make profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Of course it does knowing that you are gambling the money you are investing on something that has no assurance yet. Although that's the situation, you should not be afraid to take the risks knowing that after conquering it, great rewards are waiting that is beyond your imagination. It is natural to have risks in bitcoin and you should learn how to evade or reduce it.
No I do not think that engaging with bitcoins is risky.It is only that bitcoin is volatile and its price depends on the forces of demand and supply.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of it.It is the best option for investment purposes in today's date as the price is rising and the users are getting good profits returns.Bitcoin is like an extra income or pocket money.If someone has bitcoin then that person can live independently as it is very expensive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 02, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
Of course it does knowing that you are gambling the money you are investing on something that has no assurance yet. Although that's the situation, you should not be afraid to take the risks knowing that after conquering it, great rewards are waiting that is beyond your imagination. It is natural to have risks in bitcoin and you should learn how to evade or reduce it.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 08:07:34 AM
Each venture needs to take a risk.If your outlook is that on the off chance that you joined bitcoin to wind up rich then simply quit in light of the fact that it isn't so much that simple to do.Success originated from hardwork and theres no effective agent that doesnt take a risk.So everything need to go for broke to accomplished all you wanted and to be fruitful.
Activity: 397
September 02, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
Yes upto to some extent but it is moslty  for investors.In all investment risk is very common.You can either get profit or loss.Anything can happen.So every investor should be a risk taker.For others,wallet key is very important.Lossing it is a major risk.We should be aware that some intruder or hacker can hack out wallet key and misuse it which is one of the major risk.So yes  engaging in BTC is  a risk upto some extent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 05:02:19 AM
Being in cryptocurrency is more or less like taking some risks. You got to be a risk taker aside everything and engage in activities with investments. You have to bear in mind that you can lose or gain in cryptocurrency.
this applies to investors. indeed we must take risks to create a better life. however i offer to participate in the campaign and in the future we can invest from the rewards obtained
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:12:11 AM
Being in cryptocurrency is more or less like taking some risks. You got to be a risk taker aside everything and engage in activities with investments. You have to bear in mind that you can lose or gain in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 01, 2018, 08:51:40 PM
engaging in bitcoin is both a honor and a responsibility.  engaging in bitcoin will somehow guide you on what businesses are like but the cons about it is that your family starts to depend on you. When I was still a student I support myself and at the same time I also support my family. it is actually burdensome but I manage to stabilize myself and be where I am right now. The stress of being independent is now gone.
Pages:
Jump to: