Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 14. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
I heard many of my friends say, investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is like a gamble. If we are lucky, then surely we will get a lot of money from investing in them. Otherwise, we would seem to lose everything.

indeed all in crypto currency investments have a risk if you only think of getting instant and fast profits, actually in crypto currency trading will continue to provide benefits if you have the right strategy
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 19, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I dont think put investment is a gambling. It is true that every investment have high risk, including on cryptocurrency but if we already make analysis and research, its not a gambling, it call investment and i am believe if we are living on digital world, we will need cryptocurrency like bitcoin as store of value or as currency
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
Almost everything about Bitcoin is about taking risk. Hence investing a little of your hard earn funds into a primary risk you have taken that you might want to be very careful. But the good news is, the risk associated with Bitcoin very rewarding.
Activity: 84
September 19, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
Investing in Bitcoin does not put you the individual at any risk. Therefore you are physically protected from any form of harm that might come after. But then you might as well be putting your finances at great risk. Because the coin does not assure you of multiplying you worth everytime
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 19, 2018, 07:19:37 PM
It will be a s shot to the moon before bitcoin will be an official currency of a country, but as of now it serves as an alternative to some countries.

If you risked investing in google 15 years ago where yahoo was on it's peak, you might be millionaire by now. Risks big, earn big. But you can't eliminate the possibility of losing earnings as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I want to believe that risk levels is relative to individuals. As much as bitcoin investments could be risky, it depends on the extent in which an individual is determined to go. I also want to think level of greediness too affects the risk level in the bitcoin investment.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
My engagement with cryptocurrency doesn't put me at risk at all. I know what I am doing and I set my boundaries and as much as possible, I limit myself to my boundaries. I understand that people gamble and take a lot uncalculated risk in cryptocurrency but I won't do that since I know what I am doing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
this industry is entirely a risk, because it is a technology that has not yet been applied. but otherwise, when will it be possible to buy bitcoin so cheaply?
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.

Absolutely not, because bitcoin world is a friendly invironment if we able to follow the rules and its do's and don'ts in their ecosystem. In most cases we can really get additional income in bitcoin through participating well in some bounty campaign. And theres is no risk I see if we are engaging in bitcoin when participation are through its rules.
Activity: 43
September 15, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
All that we do is always at risk and it is up to you how to handle. Although investing in bitcoin is risky because of its volatility but if you are patient enough you will gain money more than what you expect so, consider the risk as a challenge if you want to become a successful investor.
Activity: 33
September 15, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
Of course it does put us at risk. After all, we are investing our money in it. However, every business is a risk and investing in cryptocurrency is a business. I think the only way to make sure that we will not be put at risk is to make sure we learn as much we can and pay attention and take precaution about our cryptos. It is also highly advisable to be smart and stay patient. It might sound like a cliche but it is true.

I think all you have to do is take your investment properly and maintain security always because digital business is complicated by hackers and fraudsters, just take the necessary precautions.
Being involved in bitcoin may be risky but this is business, how you will succeed when you are always cowardly and will not be involved in bitcoin, taking risks in attracting bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 15, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Indeed crypto has a risk, but I'm still sure I will be able to benefit from crypto. I will remain in crypto because I can get real benefits from it.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.
Activity: 307
September 15, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Bitcoin is risky but it will not engage you to risk. Bitcoin become risky because of its price, we all know that bitcoin price is temporary means it is changeable. Its price can goes up or down that's why it is risky. When you enter bitcoin you need to know a lot of information about this. So that you will know what's happening to bitcoin and you will know the way to earn and the right strategy to invest.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
People may keep them anonymous along with enjoying the benefits of bitcoin advantages. But, no one could eliminate the risks of bitcoin market risks.
Activity: 42
September 06, 2018, 12:50:52 AM
Bitcoin put you in risk? How come? Health issues? I think it's up to the person uses bitcoin for earning, even if you are not in the industry, if you are concern of your health there is nothing to worry about. Remember that people comes with different personalities and mentalities. We have our own way to live life to the fullest.
Activity: 69
September 05, 2018, 10:47:32 PM
People may keep them anonymous along with enjoying the benefits of bitcoin advantages. But, no one could eliminate the risks of bitcoin market risks. If you will be ready to accept both of these risks only, you may become a bitcoiner. But, I believe in coming years, more government will follow Japan for legalizing bitcoins.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 05, 2018, 10:33:14 PM
Being in cryptocurrency is more or less like taking some risks. You got to be a risk taker aside everything and engage in activities with investments. You have to bear in mind that you can lose or gain in cryptocurrency.
this applies to investors. indeed we must take risks to create a better life. however i offer to participate in the campaign and in the future we can invest from the rewards obtained

Engaging with bitcoin has a big risk but I can say that Big fortune comes in your hands by putting some risks in your life. In people's perspective bitcoin or crypto in particular has big risk because its not legitimate, not back by the government and theres no law that can protect you against scam or fraud. But as you can see its not only in crypto that have scam or fraud, all markets in our society have it. Just be diligent and research where you put your money. Every investment instruments have no assurance about profit and has risks also is just that Bitcoin is in his early years thats why the risk is bigger than we can imagine.
Activity: 71
September 05, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
Everything in this world were looking for a luck and involving in cryptocurrency is always be at risk that is why we must open our heart and mind for any possibilities and circumstances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 05, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

no, ever heard of blockchain's anonymity? that is why bitcoin was intended to be used only as virtual currency, safe on everyone's digital wallets, but we can never deny the fact that since it is digital, it is prone to hacks and schemes, if you are into trading, we can indirectly assume it is a gamble, well, everything in life is a gamble anyway, but that fact that those risk, many people are into bitcoin nowadays, proving that it works, the system works, bitcoin is part of the development and evolution, change is inevitable, might as well jump in rather than stuck in the old- aged economy. 
Pages:
Jump to: