Pages:
Author

Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe? - page 5. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I think it's always safe to invest in the cryptocurrency world. It's not safe to keep money in the bank. Banks are like blood-sucking vampires using investors' money. In fact, still solid ICO projects are candidate to offer good products in the future.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Considering the potent of blockchain technology in disrupting the way we do business and relate with each and how young the industry is, I think investing now will be a good decision but one must do research on a project before investing in it and see if it worth investing in.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
if you put it ina cold wallet and dont look at it for a long time then it is safe.. if you want to make money like asap then consider other hobby
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In any case, investing in an ICO cannot be considered completely safe. As investments in any ICO project involve certain risks that must be taken into account. But with the careful and proper choice of a suitable project, such risks are in fact compensated by the benefits obtained.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Investing in ICO's is risky, It's difficult to know which ICO is legit, how about investing in altcoins it's better to investing in altcoins than investing in ICO that can run with your money.

Investing in altcoins and bitcoin is still the better option as market is on lower end and thus you can buy at cheap price and even if you compare to other stock markets crypto can give much better return as recovery can happen very quickly in this market.

I agree that this is a good moment to buy but only for those that have the strength of character to hold their coins despite anything, I say this because there has been a lot people that bought bitcoin for an incredible price and yet they were unable to hold their coins because they lacked the strength of character to do it and now they are lamenting not holding their coins as they were supposed to do.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If you can find the right project or right altcoin everytime investing in crypto is safe because always there are some projects coins or icos which doins some good roi even in bear market. You know lastly bitmax did 6 7x or more in that huge bear market. So we can see that if you can decide to invest right thing you can always make some profits from crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I invest in ICO in my country using 2 EThereum
Try to see now because BitcoinCash is hard, it's all messed up, all the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins are red.

My ICO is also very vulnerable to refund.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course it's still safe and this is an opportunity for everyone who wants to invest. Because the price of the crypto currency is down. That might be one of the opportunities that can be taken for investment. And this is still safe. Because what I'm saying might be long-term investment.
Activity: 275
In my opinion this time we should sit still and wait for the market to change how. Because we invested this time is very unsafe because Bitcoin may fall again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You know now there are quite a few risks, which do not yet give the likelihood that your investment is guaranteed to be preserved. I now think that it is best to wait
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It is never safe. Unfortunately you need to understand the risks and if you are not ready to face them, than find another method of earning money... Crypto can be profitable, but in the most cases during the green market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
Investment depends on your ability and cannot be invested blindly. You can check out some ICO evaluation websites to get information about the project. Generally, I only care about projects with high scores.
projects with high scores are the use of marketing promotion of the project, which does not guarantee the success of the project. it is better to invest now at other stages after entering the stock exchange and performing several stages of the road map, it becomes clear what the team is capable of.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
Investment depends on your ability and cannot be invested blindly. You can check out some ICO evaluation websites to get information about the project. Generally, I only care about projects with high scores.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
We all know that crypto currency investment is one of the risks that will get a security problem because of our own investment security that can make it safe
Activity: 532
I personally believes that investing in ICO is still promising as long as you do the research before investing to minimize scam potential. It also depends with what are you going to do with the coin/token you're investing. If you're looking for an overnight profit, you better forget your investing. All crypto market is bleeding right now. But if you plan to be a holder, start investing, keep your token in the wallet, lock it, and start doing your real life as usual. You'll be surprise with what you have in the coming years.
knowledge owned will determine the outcome of crypto. the analysis becomes a way to narrow the space of fraud in the ICO and this is better than just indiscriminate participated in ICO without clear concepts. Indeed the process will be very important and instant results on crypto does not give profit that lasts a long time.
Activity: 87
Merit: 40
I personally believes that investing in ICO is still promising as long as you do the research before investing to minimize scam potential. It also depends with what are you going to do with the coin/token you're investing. If you're looking for an overnight profit, you better forget your investing. All crypto market is bleeding right now. But if you plan to be a holder, start investing, keep your token in the wallet, lock it, and start doing your real life as usual. You'll be surprise with what you have in the coming years.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Investing in ICO's is risky, It's difficult to know which ICO is legit, how about investing in altcoins it's better to investing in altcoins than investing in ICO that can run with your money.

Investing in altcoins and bitcoin is still the better option as market is on lower end and thus you can buy at cheap price and even if you compare to other stock markets crypto can give much better return as recovery can happen very quickly in this market.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
To say that investing in electronic money is not safe, because the value of the coin is declining, almost all coin are, so few coins are growth, so the probability we choose The real potential coin is pretty low, but if you're patiently holding the coin until they're up for sale then invest in now.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Since the beginning of the encryption market, there has been no security, and even Bitcoin has caused many investors to go bankrupt.
Activity: 1358
Pages:
Jump to: