Pages:
Author

Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe? - page 6. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Thik yourself, we cant advice you or you say what we guilty in your unlucky investments.
At every point market can go down and cant recover for long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
There is still an ICO could generate a large number of ICO scam that does happen often. but to find the real ICO gives Fortunately it's also not easy to do because the analysis has to be done. many of the ICO is in this forum and some of the platform, but not everything looks good to follow.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If the investors of the project inspire confidence and the team is also worthy of a deliberate Scam here can be excluded so the company is good.Even if the price of the Tokina has fallen several times in comparison with the ICO as project develops to strictly follow the road map in the beta version and the price of the token starts to improve and investors are dumping their assets,turnover in the market is high and the information about the capitalization in full and investors are futures funds from around the world I think that such tokens have a better look at and analyze.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
the situation of the ICO project is currently a lot of fraud, and fraud is difficult to avoid. but even though many are fraudulent, certainly one of them can be used as a medium for investment. but it's also quite difficult to see. we need to control the project. whether the project is safe or not.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
When investing was safe?
Yes, those who invested exactly 1 year ago got crazy returns in small period of time but thats over.
Nowadays only few projects see positive ROI.
And even those investments were not safe because it was impossible for anyone to tell what was going to happen one year ago, now people consider those investments safe but only after the fact, after they saw the great growth in the market, but when you take the decision of where to invest your money it is not clear if you're going to make any profits or not and it's not clear if the project in which you are investing is going to survive, so those that want to invest need to get used to the idea that there is nothing safe in any market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am not sure that investing was 100% secure ever. Every time there are some risks. So be careful with your decisions
Activity: 189
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
Well investment right now is really safe. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Lisk are great for earnings and profitability.  They have great projects.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
If you are marking a good investigation before taking part in any project, you will be safe. Moreover, among so much scam projects, there are sill some diamonds left on this market and you should search for them better.
How can you be sure that you choose the right project? Now new projects are even collecting hardcaps, but before going to the exchange, the founders disappear with the money. the last example is Extoken
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
It is true it is much more difficult to earn today if to compare with winter, for example, but there are still some ICOs which tokens has a good potential for the growth, the only thing you have to do is to analyze the projects to find worthy ones.
Activity: 308
Making investment right now is the most logical decision to do since all the crypto currencies and altcoins right now are on their lowest market value so anyone else now can invest their money in buying on many altcoins or crypto currencies that they want since they are cheap to buy as of this moment so buying as many as you can will make you a great profit if all these altcoins or crypto currrencies will increase.
Activity: 364
Investing in ICO is still dangerous, so I think it's not worth it. Investing in cryptocurrencies and especially in good coins will now be profitable, since I think that very soon the market will go up, it seems to me that this will happen within the next two weeks.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Investment in the crypto currencies market is never safe, because you always face the fact, that the ICO can fail or turn scam or whatever. Be more selective and always diversify your funds to minimise the risks of getting scammed.
We need a lot of new knowledge to survive in this market. Most people are scared of scams because this is the reason why investors feel the loss of money is the fastest and it is difficult to avoid this from ICO projects. I think we need a better way to reduce this and help investors feel more comfortable participating in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 334
Investments always carry a sense of potential risk.And at the moment, investing in ICO has become much more difficult given the fact that many scammers take the opportunity to pass off their idea for a real one.In my opinion, now you need to invest in your knowledge and understanding of the upcoming wave of HYIP.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Investment in the crypto currencies market is never safe, because you always face the fact, that the ICO can fail or turn scam or whatever. Be more selective and always diversify your funds to minimise the risks of getting scammed.
Activity: 912
I think not. Still, there are fears of being caught by scammers. For them, free money is a tasty morsel. Although, if you invest wisely, you can avoid it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There is always a risk of investing in the wrong project and coin. Therefore, you need to analyze well where you invest your money . Trust only your observations and analysis. Everything always has its own risk and unpredictability. Therefore, you need to check everything well and carefully
copper member
Activity: 115
For the bad market condition many project and ICO do not success on the other hand many ICO projects are scamming. ICO investors are afraid when they see projects are scamming. But my opinion is all projects are not scam as well. So before invest we should verify about that project. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Investments are all about taking risks and so if people are scared to invest now then maybe thats an indicator that maybe you should get there first. But of course do all the background checks beforehand to see if its worth investment.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

If you are looking for safe investment, you should just invest in trusted altcoins instead of investing in new ICO. That way you can avoid the risk, since you have already mentioned that there are a lot of scam ICO nowadays.
Activity: 588
I think that the situation as a whole is the same as usual, because situations are different, there are projects that definitely scam projects that are not even going to hide it, but there are normal projects that also end up being scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: