Pages:
Author

Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe? - page 8. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Now it is very profitable to invest, but only in proven coins. And just prepare yourself for a long-term investment . If you want to invest in a new project , then carefully check everything about this project
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
No one can give you a guarantee that a particular project will be a fraud. Even investors who with great experience; they constantly run the risk of investing. Try to analyze projects, products, technical documents, reputation of the team well. But you should always rely on your head when choosing
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Investing in cryptocurrency requires a long preparation, you do not need to listen to anyone, you should calculate everything yourself.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
of course ico is safe but you have to choose the right ico to invest, if not experience or knowledge you still stick to the bad ico or scam. good reward of ico also have to learn when you check on The reviews, but it's just a reference, do not believe it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Safe investing is definitely not about cryptocurrencies, because I can definitely understand that cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets that clearly have serious concerns for investing, especially recently
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

I also had experiences like you. So now, I will choose ICO projects which have had real product. Don't hear illusory promises anymore.
Project with product on white paper will certainly fail in 2018 and many such projects have died in 2018, prompting many investors to comment that the ICO is a form of scam. So it's best to search for altcoin to invest instead of looking for ICOs

Most of those experience traders chooses to invest with existing project that have a good projections instead of investing inside icos where risk is really high, buying those tops coins which now on it's dip can bring good profits after some months of holding, bull run will approach anytime soon and storing good coins will also bring huge profits after.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

I also had experiences like you. So now, I will choose ICO projects which have had real product. Don't hear illusory promises anymore.
Project with product on white paper will certainly fail in 2018 and many such projects have died in 2018, prompting many investors to comment that the ICO is a form of scam. So it's best to search for altcoin to invest instead of looking for ICOs
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Investing is always risky. But I am sure that now is the best time for investment because the market is red.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Making investment on crypto is always good, the market is also better for crypto, but thing is our investing coin must be good, so do research and invest definitely get good profit. crypto is always  safe safe and safe
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
For me, now that market are still unstable and there are many projects or ICO's appeared and it's hard to find a good and legit ICO's. And if you have doubt, i think much better if you invest into coins Like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 336
This is the perfect time to invest into cryptocurrencies when the prices have gone down. currently market is very down and we are getting to the end of the year where we are going to see the bull run again so you better stake some amount of money in cryptocurrency investments so that when the bull run finally comes you can also make some profit out of it.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
there is no safe investment of any kind and in any circumstances is still have a risk if you have decided to enter the cryptocurrency industry that means you are ready to accept all the risks so if you want to get big profits but don't want to take a risk it sounds ridiculous for me
You are right. A cryptocurrency market is a high risk market, projects that pass ico also very risky adventures. For this, you need to be very careful and make decisions based on your own research.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I think when you are investing, it all depends on what you are investing into, There are some projects that will earn you big if you invest into them, while some have will make you go at loss.
Activity: 412
Investment right now is still safe because there are still many people who interest and trust in crypto.
Cryptocurrency is always used by everyone in the present and in the future.
Activity: 854
At the current situation, almost all coins price are still very low in the market which it is going to be a very good sign to invest. Here we need to have little patience in the market until their prices start increasing in the market. We need to research potential coins in order to get more money when the prices start increasing.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
You can't classify anything even remotely related to crypto-currency as 100% safe. Obviously there are some risks involved while investing in them. So make the investment only if you can afford to take this risk.
Activity: 406
As of now it is not safe anymore because of lot of scammed ice right now. We should first research and study before investing in an ICO because you might know if you participated from a legit project or your money will turn into nothing because of loosing on it.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
there is no safe investment of any kind and in any circumstances is still have a risk if you have decided to enter the cryptocurrency industry that means you are ready to accept all the risks so if you want to get big profits but don't want to take a risk it sounds ridiculous for me
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Making an investment always risking, i think every Investment not to be worried but need to be made investor more happier, and about recent situation i think this is the best time to invest on some legit prospect project.
Investing right at this point will be very suitable as many of the coins are at very cheap prices. There are many great projects that are in a difficult period, and if we see that opportunity then we should invest now because the potential to make a profit is very high and will help us to stabilize our finances. more important
Activity: 247
For me it depends on what your goal and plans are. If you want long term investment it is still safe and quite profitable. You can also try short term investment. Keep in mind that when investing wether if its cryptocurrency or any other form of investments risk will always be involved. There is no such thing as safe investment, that is why you must only invest on what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: