Pages:
Author

Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe? - page 10. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

If you invest in ICO at present, I do not think it is dangerous if you invest. As most ICO projects are currently lingering the Token release and very few ICO tokens are indexed on exchange floors. And most importantly, the prices of most ICOs are much lower than when token sale.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
This is very confusing to look for pure ICO because there are so many ICO scam events that make the crypto world dangerous for investors to invest. If you want to invest in ICO, the only way to always monitor the project is especially their team and advisors who have a role in promoting the ICO project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

Every investment anyday anytime always comes with some level of risks. Ico investments can go good or bad. There is not really much hype for ICOs nowadays but that does not mean that there are no good projects again. You need to use your discretion to find them.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
At this moment, we cannot hide the fact that investments are risky due to the lack of assurance with regards to market recovery and in order to be safe from profit loss, one needs huge amount of patience as well as committed. Many projects are now falling along with the msrket value of cryptos so therefore, hold what are already there and avoid for now investing to some cryptos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
investing in ICO is not safe and no one will give you guarantees that you will not get to the scammers.  now scammers are trying to register their ICO projects in countries where they will not do anything for fraud. I think that a good ICO project you can find if the registration took place in the country where the cryptocurrency is legalized and in the case of fraud the state will be able to bring fraudsters to justice
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Investing icos are safe but you need to find good project for doing investment. There are too many scam projects and also there are too many trash projects. Firstly you need to analyze that project need blockchain or not in their systems .. That is the most important question. If that company really need to use blockchain and if using blockchain can provide some positive effect for these companies that means that ico  is good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Today, investing in ICO is as safe as a year ago, it depends only on you whether you get into a scam project or not. And of course, take into account the risk that your investments may be unprofitable in the current market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If a project is genuine, then it is purely genuine, if it is a scam, then it is purely scam. A project cannot be good and still see the developer run away with investors' money.
There are still very good and genuine projects in the space. Although, it might take extra effort to identify them.
Then also remember that you should only invest what you can afford to loose amd leave room for some uncertainties.
Activity: 596
I believe that investing in ICO can be dangerous. If you have bad nerves and little patience, it is not necessary. Because most likely the price of the coin you bought will go down after entering the exchange and you will have to long wait for its growth (if it happens at all).
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Investing is very dangerous thing, you can earn a lot, or lost everything. Always do your own research about project and the whole situation at the market. It will help you to minimize the risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
It's hard to find a good ICO. I think we need to wait for the public sale and look at the results, but this does not give an exact guarantee.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17

On of the safest bets is to promote STOs - which means that they have a good legal basis and therefore the possibility that they are legitimate is higher.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Investments in general are safe, but ICO investments aren't safe,because all of them mainly traded below initial price and I don't see reasons to buy tokens during TGE
Very true we should not buy ICO because its price will be lower after being listed. But if you are so excited about the ICO then we can expect it to be listed and buy it at a cheaper price
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Investment on what? investment where?
we should know the investment we are having to join.
we should study a lot in every cycle of this community
this will make us safe, why? because investment is everything we should study first before anything else!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
If you want to invest, I suggest you should buy the coins in top 20 - 30 on CoinMarketCap. The price of those coins are really low now so we can get a several times profit if the market recover. With ICO, I think it's too risky to buy ICO at this time. It's really hard for an ICO be able to grow up in this bear market.
Activity: 854
It's safe if you are capable of chosing legitimate projects. Be very keen in choosing where to invest because there are some who at first glance seems absolutely legitimate.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
of course if you invested in the good ico, there a still many shit/scam project, but if you do research before investing i think you will get great ico, and make return for your investment.
Activity: 518
In making investments, never expect 100% that you will gain from it. We all want our invesment to be successful, for us to gain but we must be ready and prepare ourselves that being lose is part of this field.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Not really too safe, but the fact remains that thou scams are much out there, there are still some few good ones doing great things.maybe I put my funds to a hold until the market condition recovers,See if new ico have any relationship to past good projects is a good sign
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
The fact is that, in essence, investments cannot be 100% safe. There is always a risk in investments and every investor is aware of this. If we are talking about investing in ico, that is, cryptocurrency, then the risk percentage only increases. Based on this, hardly anyone can advise you on a 100% successful ico, since even if you find such an ico, there are no guarantees that your investment will pay off or will bring you a profit. I believe that if you want to invest in ico, you should take into account at least all the above facts.
Pages:
Jump to: