Pages:
Author

Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe? - page 9. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if in my opinion it's still safe bro. depends on ourselves. if we do not do carelessness in investing and maintaining the asset assets that we have. surely everything will be fine.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
Making an investment always risking, i think every Investment not to be worried but need to be made investor more happier, and about recent situation i think this is the best time to invest on some legit prospect project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
The current price investment is very safe. But if your current speculators may not be right for you, the market may continue to fluctuate in the future. But if you are an investor, then you can choose a good coin for a long time. Be aware that cryptocurrencies will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
if for myself, all of that has become a risk from the beginning I also used to be in this field too, so it would be good if the failure could be a challenge so that we could be more careful in following a project. in undergoing every decision.
Activity: 350
Risks can always happen in the Crypto market. Therefore, investment is not always safe. Particularly now, fluctuations and risks occur more frequently. Investors need to be more selective and careful to limit the risk that may occur to them.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
The safety issue will never exist in the Crypto market. The fluctuations, frauds ... in this exciting market will always pose risks for investors. Therefore, investors need to use knowledge, experience, time ... to select the correct investment. Especially in the times of market turmoil and fraud, choice must be more cautious.
Well frauds aren't only for crypto because it also exists with the bankers.
I guess everyone that is looking for a "safe" investment means that doesn't want to risk in investing.
Investing will always be risky but you can minimize it with your technique.
Activity: 462
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

I also had experiences like you. So now, I will choose ICO projects which have had real product. Don't hear illusory promises anymore.
Activity: 364
The safety issue will never exist in the Crypto market. The fluctuations, frauds ... in this exciting market will always pose risks for investors. Therefore, investors need to use knowledge, experience, time ... to select the correct investment. Especially in the times of market turmoil and fraud, choice must be more cautious.
Activity: 672
As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
Crypto investment is not entirely fixed to ICOs. There are valuable coins on the market that makes perfect portfolios for investment now. Large cap coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, EOS are good choices now because the prices are relatively low but have all the capabilities of recovering and hitting new high prices on the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
investment in the cryptocurrency market has never been safe so we know very well what we are going and accept it
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Investing is always a big risk. You must understand this. If you do not want to risk, carry your money to the bank at 1% per annum and sleep peacefully.
On the cryptocurrency market, everyone can earn good money, which attracts a large number of scammers.
Activity: 364
Well I will say it's quite risky and difficult to choose a promising project recently. However, taking a critical look at the project, its team members and the support they have will help you choose a great project.
Activity: 630
Today it is very difficult to choose a good project for investment.
If I had risked, I would have tried to invest in old coins of the market, such as, for example, the same Eterium.
And from the new that is now coming out on the stock exchange to choose very hard.
I fully agree with you that it is very difficult to choose a very promising project today. But this applies only to new projects, not old ones. Based on this, there are good chances to invest in rating coins at low prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
Today it is very difficult to choose a good project for investment.
If I had risked, I would have tried to invest in old coins of the market, such as, for example, the same Eterium.
And from the new that is now coming out on the stock exchange to choose very hard.
Activity: 434
Now it is very difficult to invest in ICO, even if they are not scammers, their price falls very much when entering the exchange, and when it grows it will be unknown why you do not invest in the top 10 coins of the CoinMarketCap rating, they are all at the bottom and their growth is a matter of time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

The fact remains most of the ICOs in the crypto world turn out to be scam but I can categorically tell you to lookout for ICOs listed on Icodrops website. Those ICOs listed on the website are legit and the team behind those projects are not scammers.
Any centralized service can get corrupted, we understand that better than in any other market and a website that rates icos can be easily corrupted if the people behind it only care about the money, because icos could easily offer them to give them money to get a positive review so they could get more investors, so like always the only person you can trust in this market is yourself so do your due diligence.
Activity: 336
For now, if you invest in an ICO project, you should always research before buying it, because there are so many ICO crimes at this time, so if we want to invest, we should always be careful in choosing a project that we will follow.
Investment is always prone to fraud, but if we find an honest project, I think it will make us sure of him.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

depends what you call safe and what is your risk/reward appetite and for what investment term are you looking for. All very depends if you want just hodl or frequently do something with the assets.

Activity: 210
Now it's hard to say exactly what, all investors have turned away from the crypt, I cannot even collect good ideas for good ideas ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
It's still really safe only when you're a professional trader with a lot of experience but if you're not, I think you should keep your money safe cause it's very dangerous for amateur investors if they wanna invest in any project or cryptocurrency at the moment cause number of scam project is increasing like crazy while numer of good project is decreasing like crazy as well Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: