Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 9. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

I believe that in similar case there is no sense in panic and immediately same dump coin. The world is so changeable that I understand that if today it fell, then after a while it can grow.
Activity: 490
The panic state in general should be evaluated sometimes not stable, because sometimes we really start doing very strange things, but in general it is better not to make decisions when you are in this state, just move away from the computer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
There is no point in panic. It would not help you, because panicing person thinks much slower, so you will make a lot of bad calls and you will loose a lot of money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Panicking will result to depression which may affect your health in the long run. Better find something to do like watching comedy film or spend time with your family/friends to get your attention away from your investment in cryptocurrency. Check it again in the next bull run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Panicking can't make one feel ease at all,I stay away from it ,when a project got on an exchange the dumpers dumps really quick to gain maximum profit at that point in time so if I miss that train I will just hodl and move on , either you dump or you hodl ,but been depressed? No ,because every day newer opportunities comes in crypto world
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
When I was new in crypto, I feel really bad whenever I sell too early or too late. It is as if I missed an opportunity to sell at a better price. However, I realized that feeling bad about your decision in crypto will do you no good. Instead, I look for better opportunities that can possibly give me something good in the future.
It's normal if we feel bad for the first time, right?
But, it's OK. Everything happened for a reason, so is a failure. We can learn from that and make ourselves better in the future.
I've even been worse than that, when the coins I had started to decline I immediately panicked and sold all of my coins despite losing more than 60%. When prices began to rise again I experienced tremendous regret. And from that moment on I began to learn that panic would never end well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

You know, if it is really panic, you shoudl better meet the doctor or any other person, who would be able to help you dealing with it in the shortest possible terms.
Activity: 420
I do not think that there are people who like to panic and there are people who get a kind of pleasure from panic, so I think that it would be best of all not to panic, otherwise you can lose a lot of money
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
When I was new in crypto, I feel really bad whenever I sell too early or too late. It is as if I missed an opportunity to sell at a better price. However, I realized that feeling bad about your decision in crypto will do you no good. Instead, I look for better opportunities that can possibly give me something good in the future.
It's normal if we feel bad for the first time, right?
But, it's OK. Everything happened for a reason, so is a failure. We can learn from that and make ourselves better in the future.
Activity: 728
I have not felt panic for a long time. Maybe it's sad if the coin has fallen a lot. But it is clear that I do not run at once to sell. Most of the coins I have are ready to hold for a long time, so temporary losses do not drive me into depression
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

At the beginning of the way, when I first became acquainted with trading, I often had panic attacks, and this is not surprising, because I was hit by the February depression. Six months later, my nerves were probably tempered and I stopped being so serious because I mentally said goodbye to my money. After some time, I simply closed the terminal for 2-3 weeks and sometimes even a month and did other things. The experience is paying off., And I almost got my losses back.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
In investment, of course we must be prepared for risk, as we know that crypto investment is very risky so that when we invest, we must be prepared to lose money, and of course we must be prepared for adverse conditions.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yes, I panic so hard when my coin is dumped. The biggest dump was about 97%, it is awful. I just through away my money.
Mistake like that is a learning steps into a much better understanding of this business, panic selling will generate regrets and it will be depressing when you are seeing that the value are starting to recover, lots of good traders now are also did the same mistake before but after learning how crypto works then they are now well aware and open minded to work and decide in a proper manner.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In many cases, panic is an overreaction to market decline, especially in bear markets. Because many coins die, people are always worried that their coin will happen like this, so once the market falls, it will inevitably cause panic,it is human instinct.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com

Yeah markets are so stressful, before when the price gets dump i do panic selling and a week later its started to comeback at the peak price, thats happen to me several times before, but right now i learn how to control my emotion by joining in some social campaigns etc i make my self busy so i forget temporary my asets and its working , mistakes really are the best teacher.
Activity: 462
Yes, I panic so hard when my coin is dumped. The biggest dump was about 97%, it is awful. I just through away my money.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
To start with once you are panicking, you can never be at ease so definitely you are depressed your question is somehow doesn't make any sense because no one can panic and be at ease
Activity: 783
panic still makes depression too much, I suggest to anyone never to feel panic even though when the price is down, this will only make us regret later on. there is no calm word for panic things so staying in a calm and self-controlled position is important.
Activity: 350
in such cases, do not panic, there were mistakes when just started doing it, now I'm smarter not panic and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: