Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 7. (Read 1872 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
I am very good at swing trading the tokens/coins I hold, when I see the price rising, I sell and when I see it falling, I buy back, works most times for me but sometimes it backfires I remember one instance very vividly, I lost almost $500 in a single day.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
I have to admit, even though I have worked very hard at learning and controlling the urge to panic and sell, I have never been able to control that instinct to dump when price is crashing, sometimes I succeed and sometimes not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I think the worst part is when you see your coin go down a few days in a row. And then you painfully sell it and buy another. And then a few minutes later, the old coin goes up to the moon. It's like the whole market is against me.

My feelings are the same. When I see that my coin falls, I can't stand it and sell it. The coin immediately begins to grow. And on the contrary, when I expect that I will grow up and not move, it begins to fall even more. I'm disappointed and perplexed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my opinion, when you trust and choose the potential e-currency to buy and hold for a long time then you need to patiently wait. The panic will make the situation worse. Being calm and relaxed will make things even better. In the future, you will be glad because the market price increases.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Panicking depresses you a lot so make sure that coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are your main priority because they will take you really high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
it is impossible for someone to be calm when they are panicking. so as much as possible I will definitely make you not panic. like now, this morning I saw a market like falling. if I panic maybe I will sell all the altcoins that I have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think the worst part is when you see your coin go down a few days in a row. And then you painfully sell it and buy another. And then a few minutes later, the old coin goes up to the moon. It's like the whole market is against me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Did it even earlier when I was a newbie and very inexperienced.I think each of us sooner or later panics. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. And it is not always possible to accurately predict his further actions.When panic - turn off the computer and go to the fresh air,  go for a walk
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am not selling my holding coins while dumping times or pumping to 2x. I have huge targets which i believe . I think market will grow very fast after that bear market so i am not doing anything with my holdings and i dont feel anything . Pain or happiness i am not feelings these things anymore. Crypto kill all my feelings. I am now like a bot.
I guess you dont invest too much money into crypto. No one can emotionally invest in the crypto with big money for themselves. Their emotions are always dominated by this market and make the wrong decisions
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
Its very depressing when you panic it gives you this discomfort that makes you so restless and cant think straight there is no need to panic when things goes wrong all you have to do is to be very patient and hopeful that everything will be fine
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am not selling my holding coins while dumping times or pumping to 2x. I have huge targets which i believe . I think market will grow very fast after that bear market so i am not doing anything with my holdings and i dont feel anything . Pain or happiness i am not feelings these things anymore. Crypto kill all my feelings. I am now like a bot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I feel angry! I understand that the options for the development of the event are few and it is annoying! But nothing can be done!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
None of the two. I don't see a point were it will my anyone feel at ease when they are panicking. Those are two things that contradict  each other. I never felt depressed when I panick as well. For me, its better to sell nowadays. The market never stop from going down and it rarely goes up. x2 is almost impossible to happen and it is much better to sell than hold if you are not planning to for long term commitment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

i feel a bit numb whenever panic occurs and tend to make stubid actions like seeling everything. it's never a pleasant thing to feel but there's no other way round, we have to deal with it in order to fight it
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Now many are in a panic! But I try not to think about the current situation on the market, and in principle I’m waiting for a chance to make further purchases of the Altcoins I need, it can be said that there will be a pre-Christmas sale soon!)
Activity: 672

Its actually not wise to sell off when your token dump so hard. Cryptocurrency market is relatively a market that is difficult to predict what will happen in the next day so its advisable not to sell off when your token dump so hard.
Activity: 532
you don't feel depressed but feel regret for selling your coins. you panic and then you regret for your action. well regret can also end in depression if you don't handle it carefully.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
I try not to think about the consequences at all. Remember, if you made a profit from the sale - rejoice, do not scold yourself for lost profits, you still made a profit. And then go crazy, this market is very volatile.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Long ago when i first met Cryptocurrency, i've ever done a panic selling.
What i felt after that is regret, why should i do that panic selling, cause after a few moments, the coins that i had sold rise so much.
Activity: 546

I do not panic even there is a dump in market. In my opinion, everything will come to us if we can wait. I do not trigger by my execution though there are times that I knew I am wrong because I bought at top. Well, it is part of trading and success because if we will not fail, we will not notice on how we step up. Everything has a purpose, just do what you think you may benefit. Do not panic, it won't help us to think very well.
Pages:
Jump to: