Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 6. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 775
Merit: 11
throwing coins at cheap prices is not the right thing, but because sometimes we follow our feelings that say that the dump will continue then inevitably we have to let go so that the losses do not swell but sometimes our predictions are wrong and in my opinion it does not need to be regrettable
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
in trade or investment, the nature of panic will surely make you lose because of selling all the crypto assets you have, for me to panic by selling all the crypto assets that I have is a big mistake, because someday it will come when crypto prices will skyrocket and be profitable big, or at least can return capital.
of course panic is not the solution, because basically in pursuit of your business you will reap even the slightest risk.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Panic buy last year, panic sell this year. The trend in cryptocurrency is caused by a mass of investors who are doing same mistake like others.
When crypto is going down they are selling, when crypto is growing they are buying. It doesnt make a sense.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
It's hurts to see your coins dumps and especially when it dumps so hard but as for me what has been keeping me strong is that i always think long term, because I believe in the future the coins will still go up high.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
We may regard the panic as survival instinct and unfortunately to control this feeling requires practice or a certain experience leading to the cryptocurrency side. In particular it is inevitable to control this feeling for a long time when we put our forces and energies in pursuit of a goal and maybe all can agree more everyone has this feeling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
Not know who that did, panicked or not. Personally, I am glad that everything is falling now. I have already made a plan of my actions to get a good income
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The first rule in cryptocurrency trading is never to be led by your emotion. If you panic sell, you could be haunted by 2x value of outcome of what you sold as a result of been impatient and panic!
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
It will make you feel ease if the token you sold continue to fall.
It will give you depression if the one you sold will pump and rise big.
There is always 2 sides of the stories. we better make our decision better by doing more research.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

the panic must have existed when facing price developments that did not show improvement. but I can't make panic a burden to immediately sell all the assets that I have. I am sure the coins that I have invested have a good future and will soon show progress in the market. so I'm better off waiting than panicking then selling it, I'm not sure about that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
If you're not having a problem financially never ever dump the coins if you still feel that it has a potential wether it could take so long, crypto is a good investment if you invest on top coins. In my crypto journey, I haven't regret anything on buying and selling, things don't go well sometimes for the first time but the lessons we get is the most important.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
when we hold a coin, we already believe that the coin can give us a profit, either for the long term or short term. so when a big dump happens, I keep holding it and sometimes I buy it again. because investment is not only for today or tomorrow, but for the future.

I agree with you not only yesterday or today for us to invest, to make a profit, but also in the future, it is very likely that we are still doing or investing in something else. . We should not be discouraged, but learn to be patient, and learn more, to see the excitement of this investment Wink
Activity: 224
Panicking make me very unrational and this is not a good thing at this market. I am trying to keep my head calm and think first and act second.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

According to me the person should be wise enough to know this that these crypto currencies are a kind of investment and all these investment are highly volatile in nature and the flactuation in the valuation of investment is very common actually the flactuation depends on market demand and supply of that investing currency and if you are selling your coin in panic in the time of deflation then you are the biggest fool as this is only the trick use by some cunning people to sell your coin in panic so that they can purchase that coin from you at low rate and themselves can enjoy profit, never get influence by them so hold your coin and wait for the pump.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
I am still hodling from last year but nowadays downfalls like last weeks are making me feel depressed actually. I was planning some tech shopping in the upcoming black friday but my spare money vanished last week.
Activity: 420
Do not panic! Start selling coins when their price has dropped - this can not be done, I think we should wait and not panic
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I actually feel bad once I am late to sell my coins. However, it doesn't do me any good. So, my decision to sell depends on the team. If the team is really active in marketing and development, I hold and hope for a little bounce back on the price. However, if you think the project is dead or inactive, you should probably sell and take whatever money you can take instead of selling it to lesser value.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I thought that in a bad condition, I would panic by accepting the reality, but that would make us lose because we acted inappropriately. for example by selling all the tokens or coins that we have when prices drop dramatically, of course we have to think more positively and stable so that we don't feel a big loss by not selling everything. then look for solutions or information about crypto assets that we have in order to have a clear source of information about their development.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
At the beginning I joined Crypto, panicking was what made me feel depressed. Because I had to decide whether I would sell my coins or hold them back. Just a little wrong, the loss that I will suffer. But now I am more relaxed, panic will only make us depressed. Just let it flow as it is. Convince yourself that the decisions taken are the best so there will be no remorse later.
Activity: 551
Back when I was still so new at cryptocurrency, it really made me depressed when I sell some coins and later the price rise up or buy some coins and then later the price drops down. But eventually, youll get used to it and get less depressed when something the same happens again.

when we are new to bitcoin and bitcoin has decreased, we really feel panic. because we are not so familiar with the conditions that occur like now. so we sometimes make bad mistakes too. so my advice is that we should calm down even though the conditions are like anyhow.
Pages:
Jump to: