Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 11. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Panic make me feel depress before as that feeling make me decide like shit.
Then everything comes good when i learn how to handle the attitude in cryptocurrency.
i learned a lot from my mistakes, that is why i am good now. i am doing great now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Of course, the fall in the price of your coins negatively affects your physical condition. During a panic, it is very difficult to restrain yourself and not sell everything immediately. But I am sure that you need to analyze the fall. This may be just a short-term dump.
Activity: 476
I`m not panicking at all, because it will make a situation only worse. I think panicking make you more depressed and forcing you to do wrong things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Most of people panic about the state of market every day - forum is full of such topics, but the truth must be told: panic was never an option for successful people.
Activity: 490
Those emotional reactions that you have just described are more reminiscent of the mode of action of an inexperienced novice. Because an experienced investor never reacts this way to events.
Activity: 462
When you panic, there are different type of thought going through your head and you may end up confused making irrational decision that you may regret later. It is always hood to try to have a clear head when making trading or investment decisions, try to contain your panic!
Activity: 182
platio.io
I am done with such feelings beacse there is nothing good in them. When I was panic I lost my money so now I am trying to be calm
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

i feel really depressed after decision made in panic. let alone decisions, actions is what makes me cry most of the time. panic selling is a dreadful thing to do, trust me. even if it was right
Activity: 770
Merit: 9

Panicking is stressful.

When I am into a project, I watch very closely for signs of potential failure.  They are usually very subtle and spaced apart, but create a picture for me to decide beforehand if I plan to hold or sell.

I've usually decided to hold or sell after only a few weeks.  Lot's of projects I've been involved in went bust for any number of reasons.  When they go bust surprisingly or out of the blue, I'll try to dump what I have to make a few pennnies.  When I have a gut feeling the project will bust, I'll watch closely and hang in there too long, or something happens to piss me off and I'll dump immediately.

Hope and optimism are healthy to have, but a good dose of cautiousness and patience are also very good things to have.

Don't forget we are still in a super bear market and that puts pressure on all projects to perform their best to survive and we all know about the crypto landscape and the projects' graveyard.
Activity: 285
I am trying to stay calm and it is getting harder and harder. We need another bull run before the end of this year to make the investors more confident in this market. I hope and believe that the pump will happen before 2019.

I'm planning on a strong uptrend like 2017 that will repeat in 2020. However, I'm not too keen on this, as the market in recent months, the altcoin has always been strong growth. For example, the XRP is one of the five largest coin still able to rise from $ 0.23 to $ 0.8 in just a few days.
Activity: 602
Of course panicking made you depressed and not an ease, because it happen that you made a wrong decision of panic selling at all, and it turned into regret and comes out into a depressed. Patience can make you ease and a result into a success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am trying to stay calm and it is getting harder and harder. We need another bull run before the end of this year to make the investors more confident in this market. I hope and believe that the pump will happen before 2019.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
According to the psychology I read, when a person starts panic, he usually can't think calmly, so what he does and the decisions he makes are often not basic, so when someone starts panicking, that person will be more depressed. What I experienced when I panicked made me easily depressed and I felt normal if someone was depressed because of panic. And it is not normal for those who feel calm or ease, indeed there are some people who have different conditions than ordinary people.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If I hold any coin, it means I have done much research on it and I believe in the idea of the project and also believe that it will be profitable for either long-term or short-term investment. And if there's any swing of down or up which will surely happens, I don't get move.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101

Panic selling won't do any good to you even the prices of the coins continues to decrease. As long as you don't dump your coins, there is still a chance that you will get your money back but if you dump them at a very low price, then it is hard to get your money back. Be a wise decision maker and keep calm because there will always be a green market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
of course this makes panic and uncomfortable and tends to sell all the coins that are owned, but I chose it to hold a little longer in the hope that prices can be better
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
I paniced when BTC started to fall and two hours of panic worth me 20k dollars. From that day, I make my descisions as soon as possible and there is no place for panic.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
panic will lead to a wrong decision. should not be panicked into a familiar thing to do because when the price drops will be easily affected by some things and ended up selling cheap because it was too afraid. This will become progressively worse because sometimes the beginning of a price increase and this will culminate in disappointment.

Panicking won't lead you to gain better but will make you more depress when your going to watch the market drops all the time. I think the drops won't take long for a potential coin but still can gain a recovery. I do not get panic because I believe on the coin where I invest that going to give good gain when it recovers.
Activity: 196
Panic makes me unsure about my own calls, so I do my best to avoid this state. When I played poker, panic made me to loose a lot of money, so now I fight it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
yes, ive done it before, and it makes me depressed because after a week selling the coin, the value just pump and its a huge waste for me ya know
Pages:
Jump to: