Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 200. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 12:31:46 PM
Of course it matters, we all need to know what the price is. Since we all want to make profits and live a comfortable life. I'm hoping that one day it doesn't matter. This will take a long while before this happens though. The whole world would need to adapt to bitcoin. Who knows, maybe someday we'll be able to get a sandwich for only 5 satoshi.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 14, 2015, 12:08:13 PM
We all know that bitcoin price matters, because if you see the speculations some people well be happy when the price goes up and  when down they are scared. If bitcoin doesn't matter they where no speculation, bitcointalk and people who use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 14, 2015, 11:56:09 AM
It completely matters and everyone knows that.
Would miners continue if price was low? no.
Then it is very, very important.

Yes they will until the end even for a cents like it started.

Price matters but not for that kind of believes. Bitcoin price really matters depends on what kind a people, trader, individuals treats bitcoin in terms of their purposes.

Could you explain why the price wouldn't matter to some people? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that the price of bitcoin wouldn't matter to some people.
How would they benefit from that? Unless they only use bitcoin as their currency, I could see why it wouldn't matter at all.

Kindly point where I stated that price wouldn't matter to some people. Thanks.

If you are talking to this line, "Price matters but not for that kind of believes" , Im talking about whatever the price there is still miners "at least" will continue to do mine.

And that line doesn't mean that Im pointing price wouldn't matter to some people. Clear now?
Activity: 616
December 14, 2015, 11:49:17 AM

Price matters but not for that kind of believes. Bitcoin price really matters depends on what kind a people, trader, individuals treats bitcoin in terms of their purposes.

Could you explain why the price wouldn't matter to some people? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that the price of bitcoin wouldn't matter to some people.
How would they benefit from that? Unless they only use bitcoin as their currency, I could see why it wouldn't matter at all.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 14, 2015, 11:45:50 AM

Activity: 364
December 14, 2015, 10:52:45 AM
Well for me doesn't matter for now, because I don't have a bitcoin amybe some satoshi.
But bitcoin price matters, because they trade and mine.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 14, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
it does for me as i use it for buying/selling all online
Activity: 714
December 14, 2015, 08:17:41 AM
Yes like now the price matter to me very much and I like seeing that high for bitcoins.
If the price increase more this month I would be very happy and yeah the bitcoin price always matters, because you need to know.
Activity: 406
December 14, 2015, 07:59:37 AM
Price does matter of course, I don't see how it wouldn't matter to some people who are into bitcoin.
How else would you know when to trade? Or when to buy. Anyone in their right mind would buy low and sell high to make profits.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 14, 2015, 07:48:59 AM

It is important to miners, but what price do you consider to be low? $100? $200? $300? It's very simple, if the miners consider the price to be low, they will either wait for the price to catch up, or they can sell their equipment to get back some cash. That's for the lower level miners. The farms will most likely continue with running, and/or make it possible for people to rent their hardware by selling "cloud contracts" and cutting off the rewards by heavily taxing people with ridiculous fees as CEX used to do.
Activity: 364
December 14, 2015, 07:33:11 AM

Yeah is very important for miner and for traders. That is first place why we choice to use bitcoins.
If bitcoins doesn't matter the price I bet there is no people that will use.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 14, 2015, 04:10:49 AM
it matters for the majority. They buy it coz it bring value to them. No matter they  treat it as money or investment.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
December 14, 2015, 03:14:56 AM
Activity: 994
December 13, 2015, 04:27:41 PM
Of course bitcoin matters, because if doesnt't matters then why I am still collecting bitcoins.
That is one of the reason I startedwith bitcoin, because I like that the price is going up and with down is that I can buy more.
yes i agree with you dude.
but I regret when the price is drop i dont buy btc. now the price is high enough to sell i think

Well this time maybe is good to sell your bitcoin, but just wait a little bit longer in 2016 I think you will make more profit.
With drop I know why you don't buy is scary when in just stay that way, but bitcoins is always have been that way.

Yeah come 2016 the price will come in a decline again. I am very certain of this. Then it will be better to re-buy agian.
Right now i am on sell mode.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2015, 03:52:25 PM
Of course bitcoin matters, because if doesnt't matters then why I am still collecting bitcoins.
That is one of the reason I startedwith bitcoin, because I like that the price is going up and with down is that I can buy more.
but I regret when the price is drop i dont buy btc. now the price is high enough to sell i think

Well this time maybe is good to sell your bitcoin, but just wait a little bit longer in 2016 I think you will make more profit.
With drop I know why you don't buy is scary when in just stay that way, but bitcoins is always have been that way.
Activity: 644
December 13, 2015, 06:54:20 AM
The price of bitcoin matter a lot, the fees in the future i think that will cost much more that are today and this because of the price.
Yeah Bitcoin price is a matter and Price value only make all people to crazy on Bitcoin and Its digitization also matter. I think bank will also accept bitcoin later and they will do some saving deduction and maintenance charge and something will come I think.
Activity: 294
December 13, 2015, 06:49:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 11, 2015, 06:47:41 PM
In my opinion the price does matter, when you see a slow but steady increase, popularity among investors and regular people will rise undoubtedly.
Also, the fact that Bitcoin survived the big +$1000 bubble is a very positive sign.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 05:45:10 PM
The price of bitcoin matter a lot, the fees in the future i think that will cost much more that are today and this because of the price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 11, 2015, 05:41:57 PM
It matters, if 0.0001 BTC is worth like $10 and the current fee being 0.0001 BTC it would be EXTREMELY expensive, so we would have to adjust the fees accordingly to the price.
Jump to: