Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 204. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
November 29, 2015, 10:46:59 AM
Well.. the Prize matters in terms of Supply-Demand.
With a stable, growing prize.. more people will trust bitcoin and may invest more / switch over to btc over other payment methods.

In the End it only matters what u get for you btc... but until coins are the most used currency.. ofcourse the prize matters imo
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2015, 10:42:04 AM
If the price does not matter what would be matter? I think that it shows it own bitcoin value through years, and it does matter because many businesses are operating in bitcoin and if the price crashes then many businesses will bankrupt.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-1059587
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 29, 2015, 09:08:05 AM
Bitcoin price matter for future payment,its must be have stable price,but as crypto currency,its doesnt matter

you are right, mass need a stable price for their currency, I'm quite confused with it,
what the price of bitcoin can be stable in the future or not  Undecided

Yeah, I wonder when gold will be ready for mass adoption since it went from 1900$ to 1000$ per ounce in just four years time.

The price of bitcoin matters depending on the use case. Isn't Bitcoin awesome, so versatile and we haven't seen nothing yet!

if even the price of gold can not be stable with its 6T market cap, how can someone believe that bitcoin can  be stable with its silly 5B market

bitcoin in the future can be as unstable as gold, but with a much higher value, i would not be surprised to see big swings from 10k to 50k...
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
November 29, 2015, 06:31:15 AM
Bitcoin price matter for future payment,its must be have stable price,but as crypto currency,its doesnt matter

you are right, mass need a stable price for their currency, I'm quite confused with it,
what the price of bitcoin can be stable in the future or not  Undecided

Yeah, I wonder when gold will be ready for mass adoption since it went from 1900$ to 1000$ per ounce in just four years time.

The price of bitcoin matters depending on the use case. Isn't Bitcoin awesome, so versatile and we haven't seen nothing yet!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 29, 2015, 05:20:42 AM

what the price of bitcoin can be stable in the future or not  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 29, 2015, 04:34:16 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
November 28, 2015, 02:23:56 PM
its doesnt matter : because bitcoin is just like another crypto currency,like dogecoin or litecoin,look at their (doge,ltc) price,its really cheap,and its fine,and people still looking for it.
its matter : because any trader want to collect high amount of bitcoin,and they want the high price for best trade.

just what on my mind.

Yeah true it matters for people who trade, collect for high price.
Yes Bitcoin is like another Crypto Currency but the price it isn't cheap right?
I am just confused can you explain to me more?

But yeah I am with you the other Crypto Currency are not that important.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2015, 02:20:23 PM
its doesnt matter : because bitcoin is just like another crypto currency,like dogecoin or litecoin,look at their (doge,ltc) price,its really cheap,and its fine,and people still looking for it.
its matter : because any trader want to collect high amount of bitcoin,and they want the high price for best trade.

just what on my mind.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2015, 11:03:00 AM
I think the price does matter for the people who are actively trading it.

For these who are hoping bitcoin will become mainstreeam as a method of payment and a store of value, I think the price stability should matter much more.
Yes. It is really matter for those people who have a lot of bitcoin.
They trade their bitcoin when the price is totally good not when it falls down. So it is really matter for them.

So do you think that the price of bitcoins doesn't matter for rest of us? Ofcourse it matters us too as it matters big traders who are involved in bitcoins trading, they are making profits everyday, they have continuous watch on the price fluctuations of bitcoins so that they can buy at low price and sell it at higher price.
Activity: 126
November 28, 2015, 07:54:37 AM
I think the price does matter for the people who are actively trading it.

For these who are hoping bitcoin will become mainstreeam as a method of payment and a store of value, I think the price stability should matter much more.
Yes. It is really matter for those people who have a lot of bitcoin.
They trade their bitcoin when the price is totally good not when it falls down. So it is really matter for them.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 28, 2015, 05:20:27 AM
The price of bitcoin is everything. It's all that matters. Until we can get about 100M people owning BTC then we can create bitcoin-only economies where BTC vs USD won't matter and we'll solve the volatility issue once and for all.

If 100 million people use bitcoin, their bitcoin worth $10,000 each person. The total value of bitcoin is 10 trillion. That mean the price of each bitcoin is a lot.

why 10 trillion? at 10k per bitcoin, this is only 21M per 10K, which is 210B, no wehere near 10T, and i'm not counting the fact that there are not 21M coins available anymore

I think he means the worth of bitcoin owned by each person is $10k. That will be much lower than 1 bitcoin for each person.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 28, 2015, 03:54:08 AM
The price of bitcoin is everything. It's all that matters. Until we can get about 100M people owning BTC then we can create bitcoin-only economies where BTC vs USD won't matter and we'll solve the volatility issue once and for all.

If 100 million people use bitcoin, their bitcoin worth $10,000 each person. The total value of bitcoin is 10 trillion. That mean the price of each bitcoin is a lot.

why 10 trillion? at 10k per bitcoin, this is only 21M per 10K, which is 210B, nowhere near 10T, and i'm not counting the fact that there are not 21M coins available anymore
Activity: 140
November 28, 2015, 12:40:11 AM
Of course price matter!! Price is what bring so much interest I think
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
November 27, 2015, 10:24:45 PM
it matters a lot... specially in trading... and also in spending your bitcoins...you don't wanna spend you coins specially if the value is low...

Smiley

Yep that is true. And a rising price also attracts more and more potentially new partcipants as they see some possibilities to make profit with Bitcoin.Hopefully they see the long term potential and not only the quick buck which many of them are looking for.
This is very true with the increase in price people want to see where they can cash in or make a fast buck.
But bitcoin is much more than that, if they take a moment to realized what they have in their possession.
It is much more than just money, currency, crypto, whatever you want to call it. It is the future and what it can hold for everybody involved. That is what most fail to understand about it.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2015, 10:19:43 PM
of course the price matter...it is what determines the buying and selling, the volume of BTC and why people use it. It is the biggest factor!
Activity: 658
November 27, 2015, 08:24:34 PM

100 million people using bitcoin can be considered mainstream adoption. as long as bitcoin is connected to fiat, the price will always matter.
yeah true its will be make market demands, of course the price of bitcoin will be reached, we just need more customers
Activity: 938
November 27, 2015, 07:55:44 PM
If you are into Bitcoin to make a profit, then it matters, but for every day use, no it doesn't really matter

In that case, it matters to me I guess. I'm investing into Bitcoin to make profits. I think it does matter even for everyday uses. If you mean by paying a bill or buying groceries I think you still have to buy your countries currency, unless you're able to buy all of that online.

No it doesn't.
Atleast not the way i am using it.
I buy btc to send to my girlfriend. She sell them for fiat to buy groceries or pay bills. Much cheaper than bank transfer and it doesn't matter if the price is 1 or 500. What I am paying is still the same
Edit. forgot to say. I'm living in Norway and she in Gemany so bank transfer would kill us

Yes definitely bank transfers would kills us, I generally use my bitcoins to convert it to fiat and I think that is a profitable for me as it takes very less transaction fees to pay and the transfers are instant, but yes for me the price of bitcoins really matters, if the price is high then I have to pay less BTC to convert it to my local currency.
Activity: 560
November 27, 2015, 06:22:55 PM
The value of bitcoin matters ,the most of us joined into the bitcoin world because the dreams of bitcoin be at 1000 dollars and above.For me i consider bitcoin as a extra way to get revenue from internet,that for me were very hard to achieve 5 dollar montly or get paid from my work,believe  me before bitcoin the most of people werent able to make more then 10 dollars montly alone cliking ,surfing,without referals is impossible to has a good income online.

The value of bitcoins does matters to each and everyone of us, Sometimes I feel that I am late into bitcoins but sometimes I feel that I entered at the right time, As when I bought my first bitcoins the value was around $220 and that suggests that I am already in profits at a moment, but yes we want bitcoins should reach $1k.

I said the for the most bitcoin matters ,since the most had invested fiat into it for me i had invested and roi my fiat and now im just earning bitcoin with the earnings from signature and the investment made with the ammount i have to keep reinvesting into the right place,even knowing that my daily income is just some penies im happy since i can rest and wake up and i know i had made some more satoshis .
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 05:29:07 PM

Activity: 555
Merit: 507
November 27, 2015, 03:52:15 PM
If you are into Bitcoin to make a profit, then it matters, but for every day use, no it doesn't really matter

In that case, it matters to me I guess. I'm investing into Bitcoin to make profits. I think it does matter even for everyday uses. If you mean by paying a bill or buying groceries I think you still have to buy your countries currency, unless you're able to buy all of that online.

No it doesn't.
Atleast not the way i am using it.
I buy btc to send to my girlfriend. She sell them for fiat to buy groceries or pay bills. Much cheaper than bank transfer and it doesn't matter if the price is 1 or 500. What I am paying is still the same
Edit. forgot to say. I'm living in Norway and she in Gemany so bank transfer would kill us
Jump to: