Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 17. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
January 09, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
I wonder why the price keeps going up. Like who is buying it? I understand that some people like the fun concept of this coin but are those people really the ones who move the price.

I was also wondering why the price of DOGE went up so high, but apparently it has something to do with the year of the dog in China lol.
I sold most of my coins, I think price will fall back (and then probably gets another pump).
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
January 09, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
I am always wondering why people are buying Dogecoins. I understand that its a fun project but is there an actual use of this coin? I was always wondering. If someone knows I really would appreciate an answer. Nevertheless their YouTube video is fun. Maybe this is why people buying the coin  Wink Cheesy.

All in all I am focussing on other coins, which in my opinion are more usefull and have a higher chance of profit.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Dump it and don't buy reddcoin, they're both not the greatest of coins and are highly pumped right now, both were under 20 satoshi recently, in fact RDD was under 10 satoshi. There are much better alternatives out there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
January 09, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
As far as I know now no one is involved in the development of the Doge project, so if it exists without modifications, then of course it will wither, but it is useful as a withdrawal tool, so the project will not go anywhere.
Exactly that the main reason you should forget about DOGE and find promising project with lower supply than doge , it is a game for DUMP and PUMP if you like to play never think to hold for long time .
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 09, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
I'm not selling yet.  Cheesy

But if you have good profit and don't feel comfortable holding, you should sell, no one ever got broke for taking profits...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
I wonder why the price keeps going up. Like who is buying it? I understand that some people like the fun concept of this coin but are those people really the ones who move the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
As far as I know now no one is involved in the development of the Doge project, so if it exists without modifications, then of course it will wither, but it is useful as a withdrawal tool, so the project will not go anywhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 09, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Theres no active development in doge for the past 2years? is there any reason why we should hold it for long?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
Pages:
Jump to: