Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollemizer Firmware ASICBOOST Comming! [custom s9, s9i, t9 Firmware upgrade] - page 5. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
You can just buy a new control board from Bitmain. I am 99% sure you can reload the software from an SD card just like you can if you brick an L3+
I personally just ordered a new control board $60 USD + postage
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
did you try a reset?

I tried to reset it  several times the 3 ways that Bitmain says I wait 20 minutes and upgrade to the latest version of the firmware. I don't know if I should send the whole antminre to Bitmain, ask for a control board or I can fix it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
Hi,

I installed Dollemizer in a T9+. Unfurtenately, it did not work my hashrate is zero. I tried to uninstalled an reinstall Bitmain´s firmware, but the hashrate is still zero, it is not possible to uninstall the software. What can I do the Antminer is new, and I lost the warranty.

did you try a reset?
Activity: 14
Dear Piscess16,

the Miner will mine in the first 4 Minutes for our fee. Then it will mine for 200 Minutes on your pools and will continue from there.

This is equivalent of ~ 1.96 % of the Mining time. (4/204)

For the T9+, we haven't done testing on a T9+, the T9 is very efficient and might be comparable.

Thank you for your question,

Your
DolleMiner
Team

Hi,

I installed Dollemizer in a T9+. Unfurtenately, it did not work my hashrate is zero. I tried to uninstalled an reinstall Bitmain´s firmware, but the hashrate is still zero, it is not possible to uninstall the software. What can I do the Antminer is new, and I lost the warranty.
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
I tried it with T9+, and it is not hashing. Eventough I reset it and installed Bitmain firmware.

Sounds like his firmware cooked you t9+
Activity: 3
When will the ASICBOOST version be available? We have A LOT of S9's to run your firmware.
Activity: 1
I tried this on an Antminer T9+ and it is not hashing.
I am getting this error "Logic Version   T9+-nopreheat"

I have flashed back to factory firmware and reset to defaults and still no luck.
Also restored from a backup and still nothing.

Same here, but my T9+ is hashing at 3,5 TH/s.

Has anyone found a solution?
Merit: 1
I tried this on an Antminer T9+ and it is not hashing.
I am getting this error "Logic Version   T9+-nopreheat"

I have flashed back to factory firmware and reset to defaults and still no luck.
Also restored from a backup and still nothing.

Activity: 16
Dear Dolleteam,

Callcu fee:
- 13.5T, up date firm to 14T. But fee = 0.266T, so Net hash = 14T - 0.266T = 13.734T
- 14T, up date to 1.5T. Fee = 0.275T, Net hash = 14.22T.

Could you set fee about 1%, i think it is good.

Best regards,
John
Activity: 32
Thanks for pointing that out,

however, under that post you will find the comments, that:

ITS NOT !
i tried installing this on some of my miners and while it shows its mining on status, it mines on other pools...
and he changed the ssh password too...

So this seems not like a very transparent software to us.

We tried it for a short period and had issues.

DolleTeam
On S9 temp on chip is not working (

Hi W15ER69,

this can happen due to an update of the pic program of your miner.

Please contact us directly through our slack channel, so we can elaborate that issue further.

Kind Regards,
DolleTeam
Can you paperclip it for 10 sec?  This should set it back to it's original settings.

AriesIV10,

thanks for helping out here.

Kind Regards,

DolleTeam
I tried this also but the dollemizer home screen on the miner was still there

It would be important to know the reason for your switch back to stock clockings. If you could provide us with a short insight on why you choose the stock firmware over our product we would really appreciate that.

Kind Regards,

DolleTeam

Just clear your cache. F5 helps most of the time.
Thanks for that information.

We will have a look into that.
Activity: 9
On S9 temp on chip is not working (
Can you paperclip it for 10 sec?  This should set it back to it's original settings.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
How to you revert back to stock.

I have reinstalled the bitmain firmware but the index page has still got the dollemizer logo on it.

Please Advise

Can you paperclip it for 10 sec?  This should set it back to it's original settings.
How to you revert back to stock.

I have reinstalled the bitmain firmware but the index page has still got the dollemizer logo on it.

Please Advise
Activity: 11
Yes, the T9 will also work with this firmware, and hash rates are similar to the S9! So the upgrade for the T9 will be bigger than the S9!

The Dolleteam.

Sorry, i mean is T9 Plus 10.5t~
Pages:
Jump to: