Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollemizer Firmware ASICBOOST Comming! [custom s9, s9i, t9 Firmware upgrade] - page 6. (Read 33162 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So the T9+ also can overclock ? and the testing the overclock is until how many hashrate ?

Yes, the T9 will also work with this firmware, and hash rates are similar to the S9! So the upgrade for the T9 will be bigger than the S9!

The Dolleteam.
what does lite and basic different ? fees, setting interface, etc ?

The difference between lite and basic version are the settings, Basic will provide you with more functionality than the Lite version.

The Dolleteam.
Activity: 11
We are right now working on that. The T9+ has a different PIC and requires a different bmminer. We will publish the tested version as soon as it is stable on our side for more than 24 hours.

DolleTeam

So the T9+ also can overclock ? and the testing the overclock is until how many hashrate ?
Activity: 21
what does lite and basic different ? fees, setting interface, etc ?
Do you support the R4?

This software is tested on T9 and S9. We dont have a version for R4 yet.

Kind Regards,

DolleTeam
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
so total is 1 day around 28 min, total fee is around 2% right ? That is correct.

Hi i have testing update the T9+ FW, but have the error cant to running, so your team can support the T9+ on future?

[...]

We are right now working on that. The T9+ has a different PIC and requires a different bmminer. We will publish the tested version as soon as it is stable on our side for more than 24 hours.

DolleTeam
Dear Piscess16,

the Miner will mine in the first 4 Minutes for our fee. Then it will mine for 200 Minutes on your pools and will continue from there.

This is equivalent of ~ 1.96 % of the Mining time. (4/204)

For the T9+, we haven't done testing on a T9+, the T9 is very efficient and might be comparable.

[...]

so total is 1 day around 28 min, total fee is around 2% right ?

Hi i have testing update the T9+ FW, but have the error cant to running, so your team can support the T9+ on future?

Code:
Miner Type = T9+
AsicType = 1387
real AsicNum = 18
use critical mode to search freq...
get PLUG ON=0x07003f0e
Find hashboard on Chain[1]
Find hashboard on Chain[2]
Find hashboard on Chain[3]
Find hashboard on Chain[8]
Find hashboard on Chain[9]
Find hashboard on Chain[10]
Find hashboard on Chain[11]
Find hashboard on Chain[12]
Find hashboard on Chain[13]
set_reset_allhashboard = 0x0000ffff
chain[1] PIC jump to app
dsPIC33EP16GS202_get_pic_sw_version failed on Chain[1]!
Check chain[1] PIC fw version=0xff
chain[1] PIC need restore ...
Incorrect firmware!!!

[...]

This happens when your connection is interrupted to the miner during upload. It is recommended to be connected via LAN Cable to the network you are flashing firmware to.
Dear Piscess16,

the Miner will mine in the first 4 Minutes for our fee. Then it will mine for 200 Minutes on your pools and will continue from there.

This is equivalent of ~ 1.96 % of the Mining time. (4/204)

For the T9+, we haven't done testing on a T9+, the T9 is very efficient and might be comparable.

Thank you for your question,

Your
DolleMiner
Team
Hi Dollemizer the developer fee is "1.9%" or "9%"

and the FW can support T9+ or not ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
wish.

A few hours a day in summer i just cant control the temp enough yet to alway be on the safe side. Would be nice if you can set that temperature so they throttle back a bit. At evening and night when temps are lower, they can hash higher.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
?? you checked it like that or it is your wish?
What would really be nice is if you can set it the other way around: Set a max chip temp and throttle the miner up to that temp. Sun is shining? less TH. Mother-in-law visiting? 25Th! Grin Grin
we are selling small units as well

I Also would like to know more. If @dutchinno can join slack. So we can pick up the info as well. And would like to know more about your project as well @dutch

Hi Dutchlincoln,

Asicboost will adjust the way your miner calculates, nothing will be changed on volts or hertz. This way the temps will be around the same. (as far as we have seen on our testing rigs)

P.s. (srry for the dutch) Mooie koelkast met geluidsfoam! Wink

Groeten,

The Dolleteam!

Thanks Dolle!
Ik post wat meer foto's als ik klaar ben, hoop eind van deze week.

PM me anders even over de mogelijkheden als je wilt, ik ben wel benieuwd eerlijk gezegd.

Highly interested. Tell me more...  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
only thing i worry about is temperatures....
How well are temperatures under control with asicboost?

how well can hashrate be upgraded without higher tempratures?

Hi Dutchlincoln,

Asicboost will adjust the way your miner calculates, nothing will be changed on volts or hertz. This way the temps will be around the same. (as far as we have seen on our testing rigs)

P.s. (srry for the dutch) Mooie koelkast met geluidsfoam! Wink

Groeten,

The Dolleteam!

Its looking very nice, but a tad unnessecerily complicated.
Why not start with smaller units?

i think there's a serious market for approx. 10-20 miners.
In winter its possible to put in a heat exchanger also, and use the heat for central heating and hot water, making ROI even better...
Pages:
Jump to: