Pages:
Author

Topic: Dollemizer Firmware ASICBOOST Comming! [custom s9, s9i, t9 Firmware upgrade] - page 9. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Can you share results of your firmware?

On average, what % increase in hashrate will the firmware produce?

A 13.5TH machine could potentially achieve what hashrate?

What are the affects on fanspeeds and temps? Etc

Very interested but would like to know what, if any, successful results the firmware has achieved.

13,5 TH miner achieves between 19,5 - 20,5 TH/s
BUT this is mandatory to a submerged cooling system and a 2800W PSU
Power consumption is about 2,5kW @ 20TH/s
Fan - OFF
temperatur is up to your needs: we can regulate it between 50°C and 110°C
All temp settings are running without any HW errors

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove nested quotes.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
How many miner do you run?
My minimum quantity to sell is 100 upgrades.
There are lots to change in the miner´s file system and I have to exchange the bmminer.
Finally you are able to set MHz, mV and are able to unplug the fans ....
It is fully functional and running without HW errors

Can you share results of your firmware?

On average, what % increase in hashrate will the firmware produce?

A 13.5TH machine could potentially achieve what hashrate?

What are the affects on fanspeeds and temps? Etc

Very interested but would like to know what, if any, successful results the firmware has achieved.

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove nested quotes.
Is it work fine on S9 with 13,5 THs builded in autumn 2017?
This solution from this forum didnt work in real testing:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34536940

May I test it on one of my miners?

How many miner do you run?
My minimum quantity to sell is 100 upgrades.
There are lots to change in the miner´s file system and I have to exchange the bmminer.
Finally you are able to set MHz, mV and are able to unplug the fans ....
It is fully functional and running without HW errors

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove a nested quote.
Activity: 2
Dear community,

Like Dolle said we are verry bussy. I will try to keep you guys updated from time to time.

Right now we are able to undervolt / controll fanspeed and set freqencys on the S9 miner. We are testing multiple machines to see what settings are "safe" in normal opperation so we can adjust the web interface in such way the risks will stay to a minimum to the users. About the BMminer, yes Bitmain did a verry good job at putting some "Bitmain beneficial" software into the BMminer and the OS itselve as well.
I wont go into details about those things for now. All i can tell so far is that Bitmain is getting more and more creative to avoid people making there own software for their miners, atleast for their sha256 miners.

Is it work fine on S9 with 13,5 THs builded in autumn 2017?
This solution from this forum didnt work in real testing:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34536940

May I test it on one of my miners?
I am interested in your firmware, but I can’t pm u. Can u pm me for the details?

please send me a mail - see the symbol below my username
I am interested in your firmware, but I can’t pm u. Can u pm me for the details?
Does your firmware work on all versions of S9's?  Is it available to order?  At what price?

This firmware runs on all S9 machines. You can order. Send me PM.

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to trim the quote from FatAnt.
Activity: 86
We have developed a tuning to switch off Fans (for immersed cooling systems), set MHz and set mV
Maximum possible hashrate (depending on your basic ASIC quality) is about 19-21 TH/s
questions?

Does your firmware work on all versions of S9's?  Is it available to order?  At what price?

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to correct erroneous quote formatting.
Activity: 16
Hi Dolle Team,

Do you have a good news from your custom Firmware?

Thanks!

J-F

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove an unnecessary quote.
Activity: 658
Merit: 21
4 s9's 2 821's
So I take it this is a dead post and project.. Thats a real bummer.

This went over about as well as a wet fart. 
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Are you going to support ASICBOOST ?
Have you even read the technicals about what AB is? Apparently not.
AB requires the hardware - chips - to have different circuitry to handle the AB functions. It is not just software...
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
If u design one, can perhaps not have a dev fee that charges by mining to a dev pool. This is because the S9 takes up to 20mins to switch pools. It would be inefficient.
I am running my S9´s in liquid paraffin and the Chip temperature is stabil 35°C
Even I am cooling that much my energy consumption is not dropping down. I need about 1300 W
Our air-cooled S9´s are running with Chip temperatures of 60°C (ambient temperature is 6°C) at 1390 W.

question/need: I want to remove the 2 fans - how is it possible without booting error?

question/need: how is it possible to increase the frequency to get for example 16 TH/s?

question/need: how is the ratio V (Volt) to frequency

Please support us, we would pay for your kind service.
Could you offer me any software or modified firmware that gives me the possibility to remove the fans?
I want to run the S9 with immerse cooling and the 3M Novec liquid requires removed fans.

It is urgent and we would pay for your service!
Activity: 70
Merit: 34
Thanks for answering everyone's questions.

I want the firmware as soon as possible. It would be the best way for me to control the miner for my cooling project.
Activity: 4
@DolleTeam,

I am not trying to bash you in any way, as I have 40 S9's and I will delightfully test your firmware, but just saying, IIRC, T9s are just S9s with overvoltaje and less capable chips, which could just be IMHO some tweaks on the parameters... Anyway, I am saying this cuz I have a T9 which gets hot during the day and can only work through the night so I might just as well use it as a guinea pig for this
Activity: 32
@DarkPoe, I do not think it will work on the T9. We don't have a T9.

@HoloShot, Yes we can disable the fan. We are not testing the hardware. We focus first on the firmware. In the later phase, we are able to test if we can run more blades on 1 S9. I think it will work since there is 1 slot available.

@Likai31197, Yes we are working on auto reboot when one of the chips or board will fail. We also build in an auto reboot when the temps goes to high.
Activity: 44
Automatic reboot on ASIC failure or low hashrate would be useful as well. It has been my experience that quite a few S9 models shut down hashboards for inexplicable reasons, and they do not return until manually rebooted.

Also, do you folks have any means of direct contact? Who is working on this exactly? I would like to send an inquiry but your new accounts are not accepting messages.

This has also happened to me.
Merit: 1
Automatic reboot on ASIC failure or low hashrate would be useful as well. It has been my experience that quite a few S9 models shut down hashboards for inexplicable reasons, and they do not return until manually rebooted.

Also, do you folks have any means of direct contact? Who is working on this exactly? I would like to send an inquiry but your new accounts are not accepting messages.
Pages:
Jump to: