Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin [ROUND 1] - page 2. (Read 8371 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
That's why I created a group buy in the first place. This way someone can get just one coin, instead of having to buy 5 of them. I will be doing another in a bit, do you want me to send you a message once that one starts?

Yes please! I am definitely in if there is going to be another round.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey guys,

Is there anyway to get just one of these sent to Australia? I checked the website and it says bulk lot only for international. I can't afford that but can probably collect some funds for a coin.
That's why I created a group buy in the first place. This way someone can get just one coin, instead of having to buy 5 of them. I will be doing another in a bit, do you want me to send you a message once that one starts?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Hey guys,

Is there anyway to get just one of these sent to Australia? I checked the website and it says bulk lot only for international. I can't afford that but can probably collect some funds for a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
My coin came today. Like everyone else said, Amazing coin, well impressed with the quality and desgin. Stunning peice indeed.

Thank you for running this flawless group buy, I'll send you some BTC later for a new years drink on me.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Received my coin today its much better than I imagined, best coin I've bought to date Grin.
I know right. It's fucking amazing.

Thank you bitcoininformation and devthedev for handling a very smooth group buy operation. You can give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done.

Hope there was enough tips for you both to have a few beers tonight Smiley.

P.S. Have just left you trust Smiley.
There was enough for a beer, so thanks everyone for the donations (and the trust of course). Grin

just received it, that took some time.

But it was worth the wait Cheesy
I'm glad that you like it!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
just received it, that took some time.

But it was worth the wait Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Received my coin today its much better than I imagined, best coin I've bought to date Grin.

Thank you bitcoininformation and devthedev for handling a very smooth group buy operation. You can give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done.

Hope there was enough tips for you both to have a few beers tonight Smiley.

P.S. Have just left you trust Smiley.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
All refunds have been processed. Thank you all for your donations and that you stuck with me through everything.

I will most likely organize another group buy in the future, if people want another one of course. Grin

EDIT: A donation has been sent to Devthedev: 0e3ad1ea888be34a71478aa47cc9dcb63f1802079f678393646ce1203a921a0d.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Will send a tip and some trust once the piece arrives. Seems like it's still in transit. Shouldn't be long now though Smiley

Thanks!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
All leftovers have been processed except the one from Mariowot, because I don't know if they want a refund or not.

Feedback is highly appreciated if you feel like I deserve it.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Is a quick photo taken with my old iphone, I was playing super mario 3d world with my 7 year old nephew :-)
I have seen professional pictures and even they don't capture the beauty of the Kialara perfectly in my opinion. Mario is always fun Grin
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Mailman delivered mine just now ! It's awesome !

-snip-
Glad to hear that! I'm glad that you like it. Pictures don't justify it's beauty, don't you think?

Is a quick photo taken with my old iphone, I was playing super mario 3d world with my 7 year old nephew :-)
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Ah man, that sucks tyrion70. Well, I hope it's worth the wait in your opinion. Thank you for the donation!
legendary
Activity: 934
Lazy postman here too unfortunately.. My package will be delivered monday.

@bitcoininformation, consider my leftovers as tip for the wonderfull service Smiley thanks for organizing the groupbuy!

Cheers,
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

-snip-
Glad to hear that! I'm glad that you like it. Pictures don't justify it's beauty, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Drax, your package has been posted. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
the dutch postman were lazy this week  Undecided
the tracking showed that it was send to my country this morning!

I WANT MY KIALARA  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
dnaleor, your refund has been sent to the address you told me in IRC. Thank you for the XMR donation.

Hey bitcoininformation.

If I owe you 0.00136008 that's fine I'll send it to you, please let me know btc address to send to.
Man, don't worry about it. Really, it's fine. All I accept right now are donations, that's all. And no, I won't tell you my address, you have already donated something. Grin

Ha ha ok if you're sure mate that's very good of you Smiley.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
dnaleor, your refund has been sent to the address you told me in IRC. Thank you for the XMR donation.

Hey bitcoininformation.

If I owe you 0.00136008 that's fine I'll send it to you, please let me know btc address to send to.
Man, don't worry about it. Really, it's fine. All I accept right now are donations, that's all. And no, I won't tell you my address, you have already donated something. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: